• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
What do they have against the C-stick? Being able to do F-airs while moving backwards?

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
" You can't target someone with less stocks cause that's frowned upon"

I mean....

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Actually I'm pretty sure Reggie just said he was going to be at the VG whatever-it-was awards. The internet (reddit in particular) hyped the **** out of it and lead to their own disappointment.
Nah I was watching VG and he said he had big news.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I don't think we'll get anything but footage, but footage is great. We might be able to see that Chunky Kong AT we've heard about. :p

ErenJager

Smash Champion
When I played Melee as a teen sometime we'd say no C sticking, because it took more to time a proper smash move.

But people who cried about it, usually just didn't know about it lol.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
With all this Villager turnip spam I might finally be able to analyze the footage and check if the amount of damage is random

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
At the very least, I need to see a good Rosalina represent. Can we get KDJ back here? He's the only one outside of the dev team who can play her well! :c

THAT VILLAGER ALT THO

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I guess Villager confirmed to change gender with his colors too. I guess that means no Green Male Villager.

Top Bottom