• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
I'm really hearing Greninja's lines this match. Kinda wish it was doing its in-game cry more, never liked the whole saying-own-name deal.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
Just when Nate was about to explain the turnips attack that has been plaguing me for months he gets interrupted. :urg: The main thing that is the deciding factor for who I main depends on if they have random attributes.

Edit: meaning that if it is random, I probably won't play Villager.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
What's the point of having a realistic version of Wind Waker Link? That seems very counter-intuitive. If there's a realistic Toon character on the roster, it's gonna be Vaati.

And I don't see why they would have more than one Link (if's there's truly nine characters)
See I'm conflicted because Tetra and Toon Link would be awesome to play, but taking away their lush cartoon style would be taking away part of what made their characters stand out and IMO make them my favorite incarnations of Link and Zelda.
I think it would be a great idea.
I'm not saying to make it really dark like Twilight Princess.
It should still keep its cartooniness, but be changed enough so they fit the game.

Think along the lines of this:
image.jpg

Kind of realistic, in terms that it will fit the style of the game, but still captures the essence of Wind Waker Link.
I especially like how the Master Sword is big compared to him, like it is in Wind Waker.

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
One thing I am liking though is the return of the hurt sounds. One that really stood out to me was one of Pit's, in which he did a sort of agonized laugh, as if to say, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

This is also one of the best Rosies I've seen so far in terms of remotely controlling the Luma.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
At this point, my hype for characters are gone, but it was nice to see more gameplay and see a great 3 characters announced

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Why did she select Rosalina?

From what I've seen, Rosalina does terribly on Pilotwings.
It's not that, it's just that KDJ is the only person who can play her well.

Also, Audrey playing Smash sounds like my little sister playing Mario Kart. I don't mean that in a good way!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
There is such thing as non-canon characters in a canon story. She could just be a bonus character.

That is clearly skyloft, with the statue and the birds.

That is to bad.
What a minute....

[collapse=Skyward Sword spoilers]
The stature comes down at the end of Skyward Sword.
How the hell is it up there?

And even if it is pre-Skyward Sword, how is Hyrule Castle there?
Hyrule was founded when everyone came down from Skyloft.
[/collapse]

Eh. I'm just going on the theory that CIA is screwing up Space and Time.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
At this point, my hype for characters are gone, but it was nice to see more gameplay and see a great 3 characters announced
Yeah, I think that it would be better if they revealed each of them on separate days to maintain maximum hype instead of just revealing them all on the first day, causing the remaining two days to drag on as hype diminishes.

Top Bottom