• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
The only prob i have with this smash game is
you get launched too high at low percent, even with hitstun you still can't reach the character after launch, like why do you get launched so high...you'll always have to chase and its almost impossible to get a 3 or so combo.

I hope that's fixed, cause its great that stun is back but if you can't get a 2nd hit after your first because they get launched too far at low percent then that's gonna be a problem.

Kirby's down throw launches you way up, like what is that....again hope that's looked into .-.

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
Mr game & watch is practically confirmed already due to the trailer, so i don't think it's to much of a stretch that he could be officially revealed before this is all over.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm hoping Toon Link and Zelda get new Final Smashes, but I doubt it at this point.
On the treehouse live a while earlier I saw Zelda use the light arrow as her final smash. No idea on Toon Link though, he only appears on the 3ds version at e3. We'll probably still find out soon.

Last edited:

777Laser

Smash Apprentice
I doubt more character reveal surprises are planned. If it were to happen though, I would want it to be Shulk

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
On the treehouse live a while earlier I saw Zelda use the light arrow as her final smash. No idea on Toon Link though, he only appears on the 3ds version at e3. We'll probably still find out soon.
The only character who got a new Final Smash is ZSS. DK's FS is still the same, but its updated now to show a timed hit.

Really, I think its possible new FS's might be planned for Toon Link, Sheik, and Falco/Wolf. DK's is, unfortunately, probably here to stay. Both DK's and Rosalina's FS's just plain suck.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ah, I must have missed that, my attention was diverted. Awkward... really awkward.
My attention was diverted too so I could have misheard but I'm pretty sure I heard what I did.

I mean I wasn't thinking about Rosalina at the time, and the cute girls weren't showcasing the game, so my mind definitely wasn't in the wrong place already...yeah I'm pretty sure he said that.

Seems like we are on "Nintendo Treehouse: Uncensored Afterhours".

Last edited:

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
The only character who got a new Final Smash is ZSS. DK's FS is still the same, but its updated now to show a timed hit.

Really, I think its possible new FS's might be planned for Toon Link, Sheik, and Falco/Wolf. DK's is, unfortunately, probably here to stay. Both DK's and Rosalina's FS's just plain suck.
And Kirby and Luigi? Edit: Charizard, Lucario..

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The sexy harem is back and the blonde one let out an adorable "oh my gawash".

I just wanted to enjoy Captain Toad gameplay. Now my attention is split into innocence and dirt.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Yay I think I used all my internets and have to pay extra!I regret a little bit.Gotta take this stream off I'll just follow the nintendo tweets.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Zero suit samus, her final smash reminds me a lot of Snakes.

Not that it necessarily means anything but it's still interesting.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Maybe you should stop. You're the one having issues keeping your mind out of the gutter. So they're good looking people saying it.

Control thy nether regions.
Or I just found those comments funny regardless.

Ever heard of "out of context humour"?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Don't mind me.
Just sitting around, watching a couple hot chicks ogle over how cute Captain Toad.

Oh my god.
Now they are sympathetic for the boss, saying "Don't worry, it's ok. He's just resting."

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
In all seriousness, the Captain Toad game looks REALLY fun. This train level looks awesome, the levels have a surprising amount of scale.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The only thing I'm wondering is whether or not it's just a download title. It kinda looks like it would be a budget priced download title.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Oh my god the pickaxe is the DK Hammer.

Also, this first-person turnipshooter is the coolest level since the train.

Top Bottom