• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
One girl just mentioned the guy's dead grandma.

Then another girl said, "It's best not to mention things that Ed says."

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
I saw some box art for it, so I assume it's a disc release.
I'd love to Captain Toad as an AT. He could run around pulling up turnips and throwing them at people.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I saw some box art for it, so I assume it's a disc release.
I'd love to Captain Toad as an AT. He could run around pulling up turnips and throwing them at people.
This, I have wanted a Captain Toad AT since forever.

I don't think Toad needs to be playable, but Captain Toad AT would be awesome.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
I'm more upset that they copped out on Final Smashes. Lots of development time to do something better and more interesting with some characters, and instead, 'Well, we copy/pasted the data from Brawl, so forget it, let's work on something else. Like three different Mii's. :troll:'

Oh, Sakurai. Every time I think that I can trust you, you immediately prove to me again that I have every reason to question you.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If anything I feel Captain Toad would help Toad's chances in a future Smash Brothers game.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I'm more upset that they copped out on Final Smashes. Lots of development time to do something better and more interesting with some characters, and instead, 'Well, we copy/pasted the data from Brawl, so forget it, let's work on something else. Like three different Mii's. :troll:'

Oh, Sakurai. Every time I think that I can trust you, you immediately prove to me again that I have every reason to question you.
Some people are ******** that some Final Smashes were changed. Others are ******** because not all of them were changed.
Yawn.

---

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Anyways

Well i hate to scare you guys, but one kf the users played the demo at best buy and dark pit is not a patlette swap availible

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Some people are *****ing that some Final Smashes were changed. Others are *****ing because not all of them were changed.
Yawn.

---
And of course no matter what every ****ing thing that doesn't go someone's way it's going to be the Mii Fighter's fault.

People on this forum can be really really dumb and desperate in their commentary.

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
this site just leaked nintendo's plans for tomorrow for smash bros, Turns out they're going to release a few veterans, The final one being mewtwo.
-Link removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

Hot Uncle Sparky

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4356-0645-2703
this site just leaked nintendo's plans for tomorrow for smash bros, Turns out they're going to release a few veterans, The final one being mewtwo.
-Link removed-
All this spaghetti and no sauce.

EDIT: Nevermind, link works. Thanks for showing, though I still have doubts on it's legitimacy.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
-Link removed-
No one is going to click that.

Myst

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5327-1598-3487
-Link removed-
Seriously? Don't click on that link people, it's not something you want to see.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
At the Beginning of the Smash 4 part;
"Maybe we'll even show a special suprise later on"
At the end of it;
"NOW WE'RE TAKING A LOOK AT CAPTAIN TOAD"
Pardon my french, but God damnit.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Well, look at it this way: some Final Smashes DID need a change. Sheik deserves love just as much as Zero Suit Samus does. Charizard's getting a new Final Smash on principle, I'd imagine.

So why leave Donkey Kong drumming bongos? Donkey Konga hasn't been a thing for almost a decade. It's all about Donkey Kong Country Returns/Tropical Freeze, so it's time to stop having Donkey Kong play a rhythm action game for his Final Smash. Seriously, how difficult could it be to get Donkey Kong a Rambi Final Smash? Guarantee that would be far better received.

There's just things that should have been done that didn't get done. At the end of the day, if it's in the demo three, four months to launch, chances are it's not changing, so it's not worth really worrying about. Just another thing to chalk up to developer laziness, or screwed up priorities.

Last edited:
Top Bottom