• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
"What if the new unannounced 3DS game we're getting a Q&A for is a new Rhythm Heaven game, and at the Q&A they'll be announcing the Chorus Men for Sm4sh?"
-cooldanman22 from Reddit

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Mega man and sonic are two different situations altogether buddy. And mutiple things have proven sal credblity
This is not an argument. This does nothing to counter my point, merely tell me I'm wrong.

Also, Snake in Brawl also proves my point - if Sakurai wants a character in the game, he will put it on the design documents, and will push for it. In the case of third parties, he just has to scratch them off if he's not allowed to put them in.

Not everything in game's design is this complicated case of "they have to be a developer and have good relations and be iconic and badass and popular and THEN they get in the game".

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
The fact that there is no Dark Pit alt. is really ****ing exciting me!
Agree. With all this Sal business, things have been rather....I don't know...boring? Something that actually has mystery from E3 is awesome.

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
For those fretting about Dark Pit/ Pittoo, he's most likely still an alternate costume, he only exists because of that alternate costume, just because he wasn't in the demo doesn't mean he won't be an alternate costume. Most only had 3 options at the demo, and Little Mac didn't have Wireframe Mac...

Louie G.

Smash Hero
A new Rhythm Heaven?
I would be so hyped!

Unfortunately it'd be a little weird for it to get a 90 minute Q&A along with Smash, currently Ninty's biggest upcoming game.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
True but Magnus and Phosphora are the Assist Trophies..3 ATs are pushing it
If they're bringing Mario's assists back too, then we have Chain-Chomp, Hammer Bro., and Lakitu too. They're just assists. People shouldn't get butthurt about "over-repping" assist trophies. That's just ********

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Nintendo have the hottest/most adorable female employees, much like their female video game characters, holy crap.

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
This is not an argument. This does nothing to counter my point, merely tell me I'm wrong.

Also, Snake in Brawl also proves my point - if Sakurai wants a character in the game, he will put it on the design documents, and will push for it. In the case of third parties, he just has to scratch them off if he's not allowed to put them in.

Not everything in game's design is this complicated case of "they have to be a developer and have good relations and be iconic and badass and popular and THEN they get in the game".
Snake was BEGGED to be put in the game. A solid if you will. Mega man got in onn excess fan demand from brawl and sonic would have peolpe raging if he didn't come back.

domokl

Smash Lord
It does seem kinda weird to have a third segment on smash. It must mean …………REVEAL. Or nothing but you know

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Snake was BEGGED to be put in the game. A solid if you will. Mega man got in onn excess fan demand from brawl and sonic would have peolpe raging if he didn't come back.
Sakurai also wanted them in the game. He doesn't put characters in if they aren't worthy/reasonably possible in his eyes, regardless of fan demand.

If fan demand was so important Wii Fit Trainer wouldn't be here...

...and Ridley, K. Rool, and Goku would all be confirmed already. :troll:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It does seem kinda weird to have a third segment on smash. It must mean …………REVEAL. Or nothing but you know
Reveals are not guaranteed, but the fact that we're getting a segment on an already covered game that isn't Splatoon is weird.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
"My Grandmother is better at Mario Party...and she's dead"

Yo, someone is getting fired.

domokl

Smash Lord
Sakurai also wanted them in the game. He doesn't put characters in if they aren't worthy/reasonably possible in his eyes, regardless of fan demand.

If fan demand was so important Wii Fit Trainer wouldn't be here...

...and Ridley, K. Rool, and Goku would all be confirmed already. :troll:
True but you have to admit sakurai might just have have had the tinest bit of bias towards namco cause there making the game

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
"...And maybe a little surprise for you in a minute."

Explain yourself, vile cad!

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Old DK final smash confirmed.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
True but you have to admit sakurai might just have have had the tinest bit of bias towards namco cause there making the game
I'm pretty sure Pac-Man would get in regardless, especially if Snake is not in the game. Namco are close to Nintendo anyway.

Top Bottom