• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DVCrecROOM Sessions (Next Session 4/22/09, yes it is a wednesday)

R00R

Smash Journeyman
It turns out my morning classes are on the San Ramon campus, so I can never really make it to these... ****!

And Yes Jason, this time Im sticking to R00R.

Anyone on Campus Tuesdays and Thursdays want to play?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
We need help with set ups, donations. The popularity of this event is primarily through word of mouth, NOT activity on threads and AiB. So any set ups, TVs especially, will be greatly appriciated.

Also anyone, how's the new remodeling of the dvc rec room? Cause...I haven't seen it yet lol.

joeplicate

Smash Master
if this has melee, and if I can maybe get a ride from somebody from fremont

actually I probably can't go unless sheridan goes :(

but if he does, then I will

Hostility

Smash Ace
We need help with set ups, donations. The popularity of this event is primarily through word of mouth, NOT activity on threads and AiB. So any set ups, TVs especially, will be greatly appriciated.

Also anyone, how's the new remodeling of the dvc rec room? Cause...I haven't seen it yet lol.
literally ALL they did was build a divider so that there will be a seperate room for some student group or something.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Meh It turns out we're not going.

I was planning on riding there pretending to want to smash anyways lol. I was gonna play some GG.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
to keep the good tradition of thanks and shout outs alive, because it's only right and the brawl community (from what i've seen) ****ed up giving thanks where due, i'm gonna say thanks to all who came.

Those who came:
HomeMadeWaffles
Dread (Phil)
CubaIsDeath
Smot/Dank/R00R (personally i like the name Smot the best LOL)
Andrew (sorry i forgot your smash name thing lol)
The Germ
Darrell (DYRL)
Odintu
Tom
Sean
BootleofWater
Bchu
KOF (The Kawn)

thanks again for coming sorry if i forgot anyone.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i think im the only one you forgot. THANKS JASON.
GOD DAM.N IT! i was just about to sign on and make an edit to that post and you comment before i could get to it. sorry boback, seriously. lol i'm sorry man. and a definite thanks for coming out bro!

R00R

Smash Journeyman
To bad they shut us down early, fun falcon dittos.

Who was the pikachu and peach I ***** in teams? 6 stock come back?

R00R

Smash Journeyman
that would be me and RD,that come back was too good.
Thats the second time Iv done that, so dont feel to bad.

Haha sorry for acting so cocky afterwards, I had just finished owning a math test and I was in a weird mood.

So today I was about to pack up my wii at dvc, but then Bob$ walked in, and it was ****.
Good **** Bobby, it fun playing with you. You are the only person to 4 stock me in falcon dittos other then Jeff. =( At least I won the next one. =D

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
haha its all good,the cockiness was pretty necessary at the time.I really wish I could have been there for Bob$ though,that would've made my birthday the best.

DurrHurrHurr

Smash Rookie
I used to go to DVC (I go to Las Positas now), and would occasionally go to the Rec Room to play Melee and stuff. As I remember, most of the "regulars" there were complete jerks, and would purposely gang up on newcomers in order to remove them from rotation sooner. On the occasions when I would win a game, the others made sure to get their friend back in - whatever it took. That meant kirby suicides, DK cargoing, etc.

So I recently got Brawl, beat some friends in it, they said I should see what I can do against better people. My question is, am I going to get the same treatment if I go to these rec room meetings as I used to get when I played Melee?

Shroomed

Smash Master
it sounds like that guy was playing FFA's, in which case who cares?

i hope brawl isnt at this thing hoggin tvs that cud b runnin melee

WassupJB

Smash Lord
lol no i kick brawlers off.

and you wont be treated the same way DHH. i know what you're talking about. not to be an ******* but that rotation stuff has never happened to me lol, i've witnessed it though.

and just to reiterate there will be more melee then brawl, way more.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
If you come to this to play brawl, we are gonna put you in the panic room with the ******** captain falcon kid and you can play with him

Top Bottom