• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dutch Melee player needs So UK housing next week

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
I'm taking a boat to England from Holland next monday, on a mad impulsive trip to Pete Doherty's place (don't ask). I plan to stay until thursday morning, I have to take the ferry back at 7:00 in the morning in Harwich, so, does anyone know of any smasher near Harwich that can provide a one night housing for me and a friend on wednesday night? I will bring my controller ^^

Cheers,
Edwin

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Probably not, there are few enough smashers in London.

The fact that I actually had to think before I remembered Harwich even existed kinda means you're screwed.

Also wtf Pete Doherty? That man is the definition of grimy.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Probably not, there are few enough smashers in London.

The fact that I actually had to think before I remembered Harwich even existed kinda means you're screwed.

Also wtf Pete Doherty? That man is the definition of grimy.
you should probably wait until people that know that area speak up until you say he's screwed. It is unlikely though

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
you should probably wait until people that know that area speak up until you say he's screwed. It is unlikely though
No not really, I feel like grinding his hopes under my heel kthx.

I hate Pete Doherty because always on the news, and thus wasting my time when I want to hear/read real news.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
^ Same for me but replace Manchester for Worcester. Hope you find someone to house you! :)

Top Bottom