• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dunskies and Lucky...Watch your backs

HugS™

Smash Lord
You two crossed the line this past weekend. I had just won CGC, I bought my victory steak at Chilli's, and I had thoroughly enjoyed about half of it. I was saving the other half for when I got home...and what do you know?

I have about 1 bite left of my steak, cuz Dunskies and Lucky thought it'd be a good idea to take a few bites. News flash gentlemen, you two just F***ED up.

You can make fun of my mom, you can lie about my d*** size, but one thing you DO NOT do.... is you DO NOT eat another man's steak.

Remember what happened to Lovage when he only just TRIED to order my burger WITH lettuce after I specifically told him "NO LETTUCE"? I'll tell you what happened:

One day, per my revenge, he ordered extra large fries and instead got MY extra small fries because I felt he needed to be punished.

If you don't understand the severity of the situation, I allowed him to pay about 2 extra dollars for fries. I then ate all of his fries in his presence, and forced him to eat my 99cent fries. I'm pretty sure I threw away whatever fries I didn't finish. All because he only tried to f*** with me. "But hugo I didn't actually do anything!?". Yeah, well attempted murderers never actually murdered anyone either, but they still get f***ed.

What Dunskies and lucky did is deplorable, and they shall pay the ultimate price. They had the nerve to reprimand me for trying to take a bag of chips that was left in his car as munchies for the trip. He told me "that's grimey hugo, you can't take the chips to your house, they're for us". He said this when he knew full well he just ate about 5$ worth of my steak.

Pay back is a *****, stay on your toes gentlemen.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
They ate the steak you won through hard work. They were eating your victory.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I would never even think about taking hugo's steaks....thatd be like dead stupid haha.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Are you kidding? It's a friggin death sentence to go in the pool around this time! It is no fun jumping into a freezing pool . . . no fun . . . we were so stup!d that day. (Actually, it happened more than once! F**K!)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Atlus randomly posted "This f***en b!+c#!!! Hahahaha <3!" on my SWF messages a few months ago. Connor posted "this ol' n!gga! hehehe <3!!!!" directly following that.
Then recently Atlus posted "HAHA! Hey @$$whole!" to me on AIB.

I really don't know what to make of it.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Atlus randomly posted "This f***en b!+c#!!! Hahahaha <3!" on my SWF messages a few months ago. Connor posted "this ol' n!gga! hehehe <3!!!!" directly following that.
Then recently Atlus posted "HAHA! Hey @$$whole!" to me on AIB.

I really don't know what to make of it.
Don't know why, but I laughed reading this post.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
you would be serious too if your brother played indiana jones and then died

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
remember that time omar ordered an oreo milk shake at tgif's and everybody around the table drank it while he didn't notice?
smashers be grimey

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
**** that IS true.

I'm gonna have to reevaluate this situation. I might have deserved all this.
No doubt. You brought this all on by yourself by choosing to willingly stop eating the steak.

Top Bottom