• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies:Smashin' with Passion: Round 6

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
not sure which room this is going to be hosted in. possibly the same one as last time; if we don't have enough televisions then it'll be in the usual room.

call me when u get here and I'll let u in/tell u which room

252 342 5759

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
ok so UNCC is bringing like 10 people to this tournament. We would bring more but we only have 2 cars

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
That means we better get 25+ peeps this time. UNCC (+ Craig & Steve) is storming this tourney, baby!

V1CE

Smash Champion
ok so UNCC is bringing like 10 people to this tournament. We would bring more but we only have 2 cars
at this rate you should all come to UNCC since the majority of players are like from there... but you guys are lazy bums and have no cars...(I dont have a car) also ZR does have 4 setups so thats convienent and would be hard to bring all the way heree... and well duke is a nice campus... ton of hot girls... ooo and panda express and mcdonalds mad close...

shoot i kinda just contradicted my whole arguement there... o well we comin to beast on u *****es!

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
at this rate you should all come to UNCC since the majority of players are like from there... but you guys are lazy bums and have no cars...(I dont have a car) also ZR does have 4 setups so thats convienent and would be hard to bring all the way heree... and well duke is a nice campus... ton of hot girls... ooo and panda express and mcdonalds mad close...

shoot i kinda just contradicted my whole arguement there... o well we comin to beast on u *****es!
That McDonalds doesn't have a dollar menu.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
it went up the moment we won the game; i'll take it down the next time unc taps duke (which won't be this year ;) )
dude yall won by 6 at Cameron, there is not propable way yall will win at dean smith. last year we got ***** at cameron and did ALOT better at home. lets do the math.. :oneeye:

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
dude yall won by 6 at Cameron, there is not propable way yall will win at dean smith. last year we got ***** at cameron and did ALOT better at home. lets do the math.. :oneeye:
lol i'm saving and quoting this.

to think we can play as bad as we did and come back and still win. just wait; when we're on point the whole time, you'll be regretting those words. You can hold onto ur pipe dream for another 2 wks or so. but i'm saving this post right here.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
At first I was going to just say "nah, I just went to Pound", but now I'm going to legitmately ask to go. I'd probably have to leave early though, unless someone can get me a ride home...

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
killanator, we probly won't start doubles til like 2 or 3; so feel free to come. Singles defintiely won't start before 4 or 5.

archer.

Smash Lord
We're coming tomorrow, not quite sure what time though. We'll figure that out later tonight.

RyutsNoir

Smash Cadet
dude Zelda, Answer your phone! I've been at the college for an hour now no idea where i'm going

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Someone please bring black ops. I can't stand mvc3 and brawl all day

Top Bottom