• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies:Smashin' with Passion: Round 6

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yay okay.

so stingers, was the 50 dollar mm 'just a troll'. Cuz oh boy I can't wait to see the look on ur face when we team **** you two.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ok. I told ryan to bring his recording setup, but if he didn't take it to work with him, we may not have ours. Idk who else has a setup tho so maybe I'll havve to ust deal with it when we leave and bring it. Probably is the best solution, it'd get uploaded fastest that way.

edit: dwam stingers you have a lot of posts.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Dear Anyone,

What room does ZeldaRox stay in? We plan on knocking down his door,

Sincerely,

rPSI, Mizu, Koozy and GQ

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
yo i think he lives on the third floor. i could be wrong but go up the stairs and check to make sure its a guys' floor

if it is turn left into one of the doors and his name should be on one of them

get at the kid

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Dude, King Nima is way too good. He probably won the tournament and gave craig all his money. He must have felt sorry for craig since craig is so bad.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Actually Killanator, I met you at Steve's tourney at Charlotte. And that Melee MM was epic. It was fun to watch, even though we're brawl players. It was mad hyped by Darksyde.

My friend that I brought had lots of fun at his fun tournament. He was the Banana-less Diddy/Wolf player. :3

- Dublio

P.S. Too lazy to log off Stinger's account, relog onto mine, log back out, and relog as Stingers.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol chris and sneak got ****ed up.
respect tho. (thanks for the $ ~_^)
brawl was fun...****in craig tho. ugh. almost
-dublio

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
we will return.

but if you guys mm sneak and nando, i'll find a way to get my money back, so all is well.

i got a 3500 dollar internship the day before that mm, so i'm not horribly worried about it.

good stuff beating us though. i do wish enough people were there to have done a doubles tournament though...

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
crazy fun tourney, melee mm was awesome, shoutouts to ben for putting up with my DK in doubles, we put in work though.

p.i.

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Singles
1. Kadaj :metaknight::marth:
2. Stingers :rob::metaknight:
3. Stockfield :snake::rob:

Brawl Doubles
1. Kadaj + Stingers :marth::metaknight: + :rob::metaknight:
2. H1N1 + Archer :dedede::metaknight: + :metaknight:
3. Waldorf + p.i. :dk2::wario::lucas: + :pikachu2::metaknight:

(Hopefully I didn't make too many mistakes...)

*CT*

Smash Lord
NC is Rob/MK; so that means you should use your MK more Stingers lol

I'm so picking up Rob, so I can learn how to camp, which would make my Fox better.

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
Actually Killanator, I met you at Steve's tourney at Charlotte. And that Melee MM was epic. It was fun to watch, even though we're brawl players. It was mad hyped by Darksyde.

My friend that I brought had lots of fun at his fun tournament. He was the Banana-less Diddy/Wolf player. :3

- Dublio

P.S. Too lazy to log off Stinger's account, relog onto mine, log back out, and relog as Stingers.
I didn't say u stingers lol i said dublio and duo. I meet you at the tourney at your house in 2008.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
ahahaaha thanks for putting Lucas in the doubles results thing Pi, I repped him for one whole awesome game.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Like that was new news??

If it makes you feel better, the ONE match I used him in I lost. I still won the set though don't worry.

So I guess he technically shouldn't be beside my name since I didn't win with him, but it's whatever lol.

:phone:

p.i.

Smash Journeyman
Will a results thread be put up?
ZR never posts results threads/brackets lol. I'd like to know who got 4th-8th though.

I edited my earlier post to fix the characters AFAICT.

Shoutouts to Waldorf for putting in work with his DK (doubles and singles).

Shoutouts to rPSI for getting stage gimped twice on Frigate in singles. Sorry man, you should've won :(

Shoutouts to Stockfield for getting 3rd and finally facing Stingers in singles.

Top Bottom