• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DUD's T-shirts

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Mr. Game and Watch. :D

Joe, you should buy a MK shirt cause you switched lul

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
^^ just until he gets banned lol

could you make a wombo combo shirt? something like a step 1 - whatever to end up with the knee

im 100% sure that would be your most popular shirt if you were able to

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Step 1. Become Silent Spectre
Step 2. get hype WC commentary
Step 3. HAPPY FEET
Step 4. grab to nair etc.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
hmmm...I'd buy a wario shirt if it had wario, but I don't know if I'd want one of those warning signs (no offense).

so I guess I change my vote to weegee. if you want any suggestions, you could also put "He stares into your soul" or "nobody pays attention to weegee!" instead of "Weegee is watching you", but it doesn't really matter.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I vote for wario obviously. If u guys dont vote for wario then i have to say your racist towards fat plumbers who ride bikes and fart

.Marik

is a social misfit
but first and foremost, he is a sexy beast.
What the fu-

Wario's a plumber and a hells angel at the same time. Unbeatable combo lol
He's... I don't know the exact term, but he's a "gold digger."

eh hunts treasure and doesn't afraid of anything.

wario is fly
Literally, yes.

Oh yeah, I also took "who is your main" quiz, and got Wario for my #1 spot, and Yoshi 4th.

I'll never understand these things. :urg:

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
The eBay listings for Meta Knight, Peach, Snake and Captain Falcon are up again (only white shirts for Falcon). The links are in the OP.

Oh and I'm still keeping track of votes. Ike is winning so far.

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
well, Ike got my vote.
edit: i like it, however a differend idea could be: warning. sympathy ends here.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Just want to make sure you guys know that I'm selling shirts at Too Poor for Genesis and that I'm having a sale. Meta Knight, Snake, Peach and Easy shirts will be only $10 each at the tourney (Captain Falcon shirts are still $15). I want to get rid of most of my stock so I can print other shirts. :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Too bad the Yoshi ones aren't printed yet. :[

But, Brexer is a Yoshi main from Hamilton, maybe he'll buy one too. That way you can actually print them and make a profit. :D

Top Bottom