• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTP's Low Tier Tournament --- UPDATED BRACKETS

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
@Samusbrawler:
Not sure if Teran17 has told you, but we couldn't find time for our match and we didn't want to go past your deadline so Teran told me to take the win. Cool guy.

@Shadowfirex100:
The soonest I can brawl might be Sunday night but more likely all day Monday (22nd).
I probably won't be able to give you the high level match that I'm assuming Teran could have, lol.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
@Samusbrawler:
Not sure if Teran17 has told you, but we couldn't find time for our match and we didn't want to go past your deadline so Teran told me to take the win. Cool guy.

@Shadowfirex100:
The soonest I can brawl might be Sunday night but more likely all day Monday (22nd).
I probably won't be able to give you the high level match that I'm assuming Teran could have, lol.
Figures

I don't like giving out free wins......but I don't care right now
You advance :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey sweetheart aren't I generous?
Too many people want to see me these days.

Don't worry though, there's always Losers' right? Right...?
lol
Yeah there is still losers :)

You can play it if you want, but I'll understand if you're busy

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
lol
Yeah there is still losers :)

You can play it if you want, but I'll understand if you're busy
If I take an extraordinarily long absence from this place, you should know that I'm probably dead, lol.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
If people don't show for losers I think it would still be appropriate to allow waiting list people in, due to the fact in dbl elimination there are the same amount of matches after the first round.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
If people don't show for losers I think it would still be appropriate to allow waiting list people in, due to the fact in dbl elimination there are the same amount of matches after the first round.
Don't worry, that was the plan ;)

I actually asked Terans opponent if he would allow you to fight him for the first round match even though I said he could advance. I just hate letting people advance :/

We'll see what he says

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Sure Alphican, I could take a loss instead of a win, lol.

Should be available all day tomorrow (22nd), and I hope to give you a decent match.

@Samusbrawler: Didn't get a message from you about this, but found out on this thread anyways.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sure Alphican, I could take a loss instead of a win, lol.

Should be available all day tomorrow (22nd), and I hope to give you a decent match.

@Samusbrawler: Didn't get a message from you about this, but found out on this thread anyways.
Really?

ugh....I always **** up my PMs xD

I always forget to put a title, then I hit send after I type everything, but it needs a title in order for it to send =/

Sorry lol, but at least you checked the thread :)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
The Nameless wanderer say I could have the win >.>
its in my vm, probably in page 1 or 2

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Completely forgot about this, my opponent hasn't contacted me yet.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Looks like Shadowfire will have to face you Alphican.

You must have some kind of reputation if people don't look forward to battles with you, :laugh:.

edit: Looks like I'm brawling ShinyMewtwo next...

Top Bottom