• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTP's Low Tier Tournament --- UPDATED BRACKETS

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Yes. GGs. Zelda is only good in Wi-Fi. >.>

Ohwai, aren't you that really campy Snake me and Slasher played from the New Members thread? >.>

iBrawler

Smash Cadet
kirbywiz and I still haven't had our match... how do you know who you fight?? Because Kirbywiz came up and told me we had to face eachother but where exactly does it say that??
(sorry first tourney)

Blazer

Smash Ace
kirbywiz and I still haven't had our match... how do you know who you fight?? Because Kirbywiz came up and told me we had to face eachother but where exactly does it say that??
(sorry first tourney)
First post at the bottom it says in big letters click here I believe, that's the bracket. Click it.

iBrawler

Smash Cadet
yeh I figured out.. lol :p I never understood what that was for, but I do now ^_^

iBrawler

Smash Cadet
Some questions. What is a counterpick?? If I choose a stage from the counterpick does my partner have to accept the stage or what :S
And also how come LOM has Sheik as one of his characters when Sheik is not one of the low tiers?

Blazer

Smash Ace
A counterpick is if you lose the match you pick that stage to go to. And it's probably a joke having sheik as a character.

iBrawler

Smash Cadet
A counterpick is if you lose the match you pick that stage to go to. And it's probably a joke having sheik as a character.
so you have to play in a starter place first? Am I allowed to pick smashville and then he'll pick final destination and so it's random between what he and I picks or do we both have to pick the same starter?? And then say I lose, I get to pick my counterpick and vice versa if he loses.

And I like sheik -.- lol

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
so you have to play in a starter place first? Am I allowed to pick smashville and then he'll pick final destination and so it's random between what he and I picks or do we both have to pick the same starter?? And then say I lose, I get to pick my counterpick and vice versa if he loses.

And I like sheik -.- lol
We have to agree on a started but you have the counterpick part right! Did you turn on your visitor message yet? Also lets try tomorrow we have bad luck and never run into each other.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Hey Teran17,

If you're browsing this thread and read this, then I'm just letting you know I sent you a pm.

Hope to talk in a couple days and set up our match - my pm will explain.

@Samusbrawler: I plan to battle on the 17th at the earliest, but we have until the 20th if we need to right?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yep, anytime this week will be fine for the first round :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Thanks for doing your matches guys =D

This tourney is going smoothly so far =D

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
lol, i see what you did there...you made sure to not confirm there was a prize cause if you said there was one for sure you knew i would enter...tricky...xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
can nolimar be low tier so i can enter waiting list?!?!
lol

Actually, next time I'll allow nolimar xD

Not sure about this time though. I'll need to be bribed or something

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I jsut wish my opponent contacted me :s
I came to the sad realization that I, Suck.

it's horrible loll, it's so friggen impossible to win with samus, no other samus main has this much trouble killing people. laame :(

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
hey dude i know the tourney has stsrted so put me on the waiting list.
bow master1/bowm1/2535-4511-2726/:ness2::yoshi2:

Top Bottom