• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DtJ Presents: Return of the Mack

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Huntington will probably leave later than that, it looks like we're bringing 5 if all goes as planned.

Not sure on the actual time yet, it can be whenever. Composer, when do you want us over?

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I won't be going with SoulPech's carpool. I wasn't able to return home from work on time, so they had to go without me.

Let me know what happens. I could still learn from whatever the outcome the tourney will have.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Yoshi are one of my favorite bounties to claim. On the other end, Diddy is my hardest bounty to claim.

Has MX ever used anyone besides Yoshi?

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I can relate to this outcome since my :fox: had to deal with :diddy: many times before.

Here's what I'm assuming.:

It looks like first MX got curbstomped against Count in semifinals.

In the Grand Finals, MX was able to learn Count's Diddy at that point and managed to win against him. He was able to counter Count.

Then in the True Grand Finals, Count learned MX's counter and countered his counter with his own counter. A reverse-counter that pretty much canceled out MX's own counter, leading him to be curbstomped again.

lol... Is that about right? Both of us need to learn how to handle Diddy better with Fox. So far only Zinoto seems to know what he's saying about the Fox/Diddy MU.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Snaaaap Count only dropped games in that first set of GFs lol.

Also Count should go to BITH to defend his title. :x I want to play against him. o-o

Count

Smash Champion
Return of the Count*

I got frigated game 5 set one while I was ahead 120ish-80ish last stock :(. MX sure made me look maddddd stupid at times though. Dude is so smart, abuses all of my habits =(. Especially impressive because that matchup is pretty tough for fox and he doesn't even main fox haha.

Can't wait to give shoutouts though. I've missed everyone so much.

Don't think I will be at BITH. Grad school is picking up, and it is a four hour drive. I do hope to get to a few more events though. Too much fun was had here.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Actually Composer, semifinals in Winner's against count, I went Yoshi 2/3 games in that set. Then, the rest of the games with him I went Fox since he was ****** my Yoshi too hard. Lmao

clowsui

Smash Legend
Return of the Count*

I got frigated game 5 set one while I was ahead 120ish-80ish last stock :(. MX sure made me look maddddd stupid at times though. Dude is so smart, abuses all of my habits =(. Especially impressive because that matchup is pretty tough for fox and he doesn't even main fox haha.

Can't wait to give shoutouts though. I've missed everyone so much.

Don't think I will be at BITH. Grad school is picking up, and it is a four hour drive. I do hope to get to a few more events though. Too much fun was had here.
*points at sig

Top Bottom