• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream of Brawl?

Mike2000

Smash Cadet
I just woke up so I'll try to give you all a description. I was driving to ebgames after school. I bought my copy of Brawl, and I wake up before I even get back home. >_>

I was so pissed...since today is December 3rd and all...

Jones4Life

Smash Apprentice
In the space between you're oven and fridge
i had one some time ago back when the release date was in june. I got the game and hooked it up to the big tv in my living room, and i turned it on. But u couldn't play it with the GC or Classic controllers. Only the wiimote/nunchuck. Then i went to the character menu. Mario was gone! oh noes!!! And there was no Geno! No issac! then i woke up on the floor of my living room... weird.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I had a dream last night, in it I was on smashboards talking about a character that had just been revealed......it wasn't very clear though, I think the new fighter we were talking about was a Duck of some kind :ohwell:

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
I had a dream about that I was playing brawl first I choose Pit in the character selection screen (there were some stages in it very weird) and I played a match I can't remember who I played against but after that I choosed Boo in the character selection screen and the game didn't respond when I pressed start I was mashing my whole GC controller till it broke and that was when I woke up

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Well, one time I had a dream that Ridley and Lugia were both confirmed playable on the same day (double newcomer update ftw!)

Last night I had a dream that the roster had five pages of pokemon, digimon, and yu-gi-oh characters. I picked Red-eyes Black Dragon and then I woke up.

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
great dream

I had a great dream last night, I was at a party that had a Brawl demo but with more characters like Sheik. We all got magazines when we came in and the magazine confirmed Tom Nook who could get a golden shovel after his damage meter was past 100%. Another character was confirmed as well but I don't rtemember who. But the game was amazing Tom Nook was not playable and Sheik was her own character it was a great dream

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
It's pretty weird, I have never had a dream about any video game before brawl, and now, I think I have had at least 10 dreams about brawl..I think I have a problem haha.

The last one I remember was me in Link's TP outfit, and since my friends are always making fun of me for only useing B Up with Link, I dream that there were just a ton of Meta Knights and Kirbys surrounding me... and i did one long spin attack and woke up ..

yes it was awesome!

Boxob

Smash Champion
I had the worst one here, I would think.

In my dream, I fell asleep and dreamed about playing brawl. So I play as sonic and my friend picks fox. We played a couple matches and than in my dream I wake up furious that it was only a dream. But after getting mad I go to check my stock of games and there was brawl, and in over excitement for actually having the game, I wake up in real life.

Most aggravating dream ever.

vonfinell

Smash Apprentice
After someone on the forums made a joke about it, I had a dream that there was a Dojo update on December 2nd saying "Tricked you! Brawl will actually be released tomorrow! Go buy it!"
But for some reason I wasn't able to get it, I think because the mall I preordered it at got blown up or something. Then I woke up at 2am and I actually thought Brawl was out for about 15 minutes until I realized it was a dream.

Saddest day of my life :(

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Isn't there already a thread for this?

Before anything but the trailer was announced, I had a dream brawl was turned into a lame side to side, street fighter esq fighting game with no nintendo characters, just new, gruff people in leather jackets. Oh, the horror!!

Also, I correctly predicted kirby's final smash would be updated the next day on the day before it was announced on the dojo. I did the same thing for fox's final smash and sonic's announcment. Sort of like one morning I predicted something bad would happen that day, and then that afternoon my dog pulled me down the driveway and broke both of my arms, no kidding! One of my friends thinks I'm a psycic, but I don't think so. It would be cool, though.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
I had a dream about Geno, that he was confirmed playable and for a move he could turn into a log. (Don't ask, seriously)

And I also had a dream about Diddy that came true.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
I had a dream the other day. I was playing a demo at a place like E 4 All, but it seemed SO REAL. :(

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream that I had Brawl, and I was really happy, but somehow it was just the original super smash bros, and I was using the same characters from the original, Link and Samus. I was playing regular Brawls. Eventually I said to myself: I think I'll try King Dedede now. I did, and I used him (he was right there on the roster, but I don't know who's spot he took up) and he was okay. Same graphic style as 64, like the rest of the characters. Then I realized what I was playing... then woke up.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
I know it's winter and all but you guys really need to get out more if you're having dreams about brawl, or any video game for that matter.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
I have had only one dream about Brawl and that was a few days ago. I was playing with my brother, Pvt DONUT. I chose Fox and my brother chose Krystal and we played on Hyrule Temple. After battling for a couple of minutes quit and chose Ganondorf, both of us. We played on the same level. After we got done, we went back to the character selection scene. I chose Pikachu and my brother chose Falco. We fought on Bridge of Eldin. Right as I got the Smash Ball and about to use Volt Tackle I woke up. It was one of the most realistic dreams I have ever had!

Joka

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream Klonoa and Pokemon Trainer teamed up to battle the Nightmare Pokemon, Darkrai. But Pt had a Bidoof! It used Scratch, Rollout and some Skull Bash attacks. They both used the Final Smashes. Klonoa summoned an electric tornado and Bidoof used Strength (it lifted a boulder and threw it up and it came down twice as large). When Darkrai was defeated, it started to explode and tried to run, but Pokemon Trainer caught it.

sprittles

Smash Apprentice
O yea.....

I had a dream, I was in real life fighting Samus and she got her final smash and I dodged it, than she turned into zero suit. Than she took off her cloths again, and then...

"I woke up all sticky"

Hyperfan

Smash Apprentice
There was one were I turned on the machine, before they fought, the characters (Mario and Samus) talked and decided not to fight, then big words in bold came on the screen and they said:
CIVILITY!!!

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I had a cool dream...I was sleeping in a hotel in canada...and I had a dream that I checked the dojo the following day (on a sunday) and there was an update.

Sunday, Dec. 23 2007

'Merry Christmas to everyone! I know that this seems a little freaky, but since it's the holidays, I've decided to give you all a couple presents! The first is...a Sunday update!

The second is...

Th...th...the full roster!? Really? YES!!!

(insert roster here)

PREPARE TO BRAWL!'

I was incredibly disappointed when I woke up.

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream I was playing as Ridley and saw Bowser Jr. on the Select Screen... I don't even want Bowser Jr. in, so I dunno why I was dreaming about him... Ridley, though... :D

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
Man I had a weird dream that I was Kirby versing 3 computer characters on 10 ( Yes they had a 10 difficulty in my dream) and kicking a$$! For some reason I kept using Kirby's throws and knew exactly how the enemy would land afterwards and set up wierd combos.....I can't remember them all but I do remember releasing an AT and it being Ganondorf with a huge bazooka like laser that charged before it fired. I grab the enemy used Kirby's up throw and somehow the way the enemy bounced afterwards was right in front of the Ganondorf Laser, instant K.O! Odd thing is Kirby is not even my best/or fav character. lol....wow, the things people dream about....

Top Bottom