• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down With the Top Tiers Bottom Half Tournament ***RESULTS***

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Shadowfirex, if you want to do our matches it has to be either today or tomorrow. Today would be best though, so try to keep yourself open later in the afternoon. I can't Wednesday-Saturday.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Wanna try right now?

EDIT: Something just came up so that I can't do the matches today. This means that we won't be able to do our matches this week.
So unless Kief and Shadowfirex100 are okay with me doing the matches sometime next week, I can't do them. So I'll have to forfeit.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Hm so my next opponent is Cherry64? Sounds good I guess. :p But don't expect too much Link though. I plan to change things up.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Wanna try right now?

EDIT: Something just came up so that I can't do the matches today. This means that we won't be able to do our matches this week.
So unless Kief and Shadowfirex100 are okay with me doing the matches sometime next week, I can't do them. So I'll have to forfeit.
Bumps this so KIEF sees.

Kief

Smash Ace
i saw. im not sure yet. i want to talk to ano to see exactly when he think he could do the match. plus it depends on when i decide to make the deadline for this round.

Halaster

Smash Ace
*Facepalm* good god... I've become really bad about doing matches lately. I'm facing Naos? Alright... I'll try to do this match... I'll contact him later cause now I have work to do for class.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Bumps this so KIEF sees.
Don't get too antsy.

I just learned I can do the match late Saturday evening, but that's about it. So if the round continues on until Saturday, then I wouldn't feel bad saying that we should give this match one more shot. I just don't have any time between now and then.

So that's about how available I am Kief. I'll be back from a school tour on Saturday afternoon. So if Shadowfirex can do it Saturday (which he should, as posted on my Profile), then we should be able to do our match.
But of course that is only saying that the 3rd round goes on that long, and nothing springs up for Shadowfirex. So if he's willing to do that, then we can do our match.

Kief

Smash Ace
Don't get too antsy.

I just learned I can do the match late Saturday evening, but that's about it. So if the round continues on until Saturday, then I wouldn't feel bad saying that we should give this match one more shot. I just don't have any time between now and then.

So that's about how available I am Kief. I'll be back from a school tour on Saturday afternoon. So if Shadowfirex can do it Saturday (which he should, as posted on my Profile), then we should be able to do our match.
But of course that is only saying that the 3rd round goes on that long, and nothing springs up for Shadowfirex. So if he's willing to do that, then we can do our match.
If you can do it saturday then thats ok with me. I thought about making the deadline earlier, but since you'll be gone, you guys can have til saturday. I'd much rather have a late match then having to DQ somebody =P

Besides everybody else will probably take that long anyway :psycho:

Kief

Smash Ace
idc if this is a double post. this needs a bumb it hasnt had a post in almost 2 days >.>

anyway official deadline for round 3 is saturday. ive noticed that most people havent done their matches yet -_-

Slasherx

Smash Ace
idc if this is a double post. this needs a bumb it hasnt had a post in almost 2 days >.>

anyway official deadline for round 3 is saturday. ive noticed that most people havent done their matches yet -_-
Aki said her oponent won't respone.
Blah DQ this tourni, jay kay >.>

Kief

Smash Ace
DQ this tourney? idk what that means >.>

anyway her opponent told me they're gonna do it tom. or saturday

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
Lol, there's more than half the matches that havent been done yet and today's the deadline. Wonder how that's going to turn out :\

Kief

Smash Ace
im leaning towards destroying the losers bracket all together. so it would be single elimination. i wish i wouldnt have to do that but nobody's doing their matches and i dont want to DQ have the people, when the other half isnt doing anything either.

Kief

Smash Ace
ok so being that theres still 7 matches that need to be completed in the losers bracket and only 1 in the winners bracket, barring some miracle, this will change to single elimination, and the losers bracket will be terminated.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Looks like I came at a good time again xD
Zerxion, lets do our match =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
kk I'm getting online now and I'll add you.
You wanna use a chat for this? We don't have to if you don't want to

joshscorcher

Smash Cadet
ok so being that theres still 7 matches that need to be completed in the losers bracket and only 1 in the winners bracket, barring some miracle, this will change to single elimination, and the losers bracket will be terminated.
Does that mean I'm out?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah lol
I just get lucky and check this thread when my next opponent is ready xD
And lets use that chat, I don't have AiM....

Top Bottom