• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down and Dirty Mafia: D6 Start

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
now youre getting it may

getting to this tomorrow please bear with me

in the meantime know that macman only has a frogkitty avatar cuz he eats them

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
may, nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

can you atleast tell me why you think i'm scum? So I can refute it

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
vote macman

I think this is right
:)))))))))

theres not much more for me to say. at this point the argument is just getting into metagaming. if you want me to argue why i have this idea of macman abusing his persona thing then i will but i dont think you guys put much stock in that. yeah macman said i was town but i think its clear hes not the kinda scum who meticulously thinks ahead

marshy i like your current one but if u had to switch i would choose between like

now you just need to listen to selena gomez this time. do you understand how much street cred ive lost trying to convince you?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Macman the Vanilla townie has been lynched

Omni, Bungle and Marshy have won the game.

Marshy has lost his street cred

ggs everyone.

Now with Marshy's permission assuming he is still ok with this I would like to reroll this game, replacing all the people who were modkilled with people whom promise activity and can stick to it.

Would people be interested in replaying the set-up?

Congrats again to Marshy, Bungle and Omni (though you deserve nothing :mad:)

Steel and Mayling hath been endgamed.

Mayling was on fire with her doc protects, protecting correctly on most nights while one night being correct but role blocked by bungle

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I could easily see a busser on there. Possibly Marshy or Omni, likelihood in order.
Cello_Marl the Vanilla Townie has been fukked outta here.
Nah guys, Marshy quick lynch
Summoner the Vanilla Townie has been fukked outta hear
Vote Marshy

:059:
Gheb the Vanilla Townie has been lynched.

His Arcanine was shot.
I think I wanna go the Marshy route

Vote Marshy
Chibo the Vanilla Townie has been lynched
tho it seems like marshy NKed too incriminate me

vote: marshy
Macman the Vanilla townie has been lynched
hmm

Good job Marshy, told you that you were gonna win. <3

:D

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
omg Steel why would you fall for such ridiculous buddying :mad:
uh?

his blatant buddying was why i told mayling i was probably going to vote him in the first place. but once she voted for mac it influenced my reread before i voted so i ****ed up.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
*sigh*

i'd be down to run it again

i was pretty sure may had a PR (so wa smarshy) at the end of d1 so we role blocked her, i didnt think she'd draw some connection 'JUNGLE WOULD TRY TO KILL CELLO"

good stuff marshy

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not sure if I'm playing it again. I'm already in 2 big ones, Popcorn, then I just joined Steel and Miller's Hollow is also still in play (evven though it seems kinda dead now). Might be a replacement though.

:059:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
sorry for getting inactivity modkilled. that probably lost the game for us.

mvps go to mayling and marshy honestly in that order. mayling you played so well.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
ty guys but i'm actually very disappointed in myself. two rather large posts on 'this is why marshy is scum lol' and then i vote macman.

:(:(:(:(

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
So it was me and Jungle's goal to completely be useless so that Marshy would be completely off the radar. You see... we've been working on this new strategy and I think it would be great for potential future games. What we do is completely bomb our sides and not say much to Marshy. Then once he realizes he's by himself because we bussed ourselves he'll have no connection with anyone making him invincible! All according to plan! /end Kevin rave>

Good job, Marshy!

on another note, you're a butthole, kev. i was out of town from that Tuesday to Sunday and said i'd be V/LA until then. if IM not active then it's obviously legit and i'll be back to square soon enough

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So it was me and Jungle's goal to completely be useless so that Marshy would be completely off the radar. You see... we've been working on this new strategy and I think it would be great for potential future games. What we do is completely bomb our sides and not say much to Marshy. Then once he realizes he's by himself because we bussed ourselves he'll have no connection with anyone making him invincible! All according to plan! /end Kevin rave>

Good job, Marshy!

on another note, you're a butthole, kev. i was out of town from that Tuesday to Sunday and said i'd be V/LA until then. if IM not active then it's obviously legit and i'll be back to square soon enough
I have no reason to speak to you, first you try and take some pot shot at me for no real reason, and then try and play the I was out of town thing but you posted at one point so there was no reason you could have posted again.

Please don't be an ******* for no reason.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Now with Marshy's permission assuming he is still ok with this I would like to reroll this game, replacing all the people who were modkilled with people whom promise activity and can stick to it.
thats fine

/in next

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I have no reason to speak to you, first you try and take some pot shot at me for no real reason, and then try and play the I was out of town thing but you posted at one point so there was no reason you could have posted again.

Please don't be an ******* for no reason.
the pot shot was all in good fun. you're not that sensitive to let it effect you

and i was playing the "out of town" card because i was out of town with VERY LIMITED ACCESS. there were days where i couldn't touch a computer cuz i was out all day. u know how anal i am about activity so i like i said earlier if i wasnt posting it was because i wasnt physically able to do so

Top Bottom