• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down and Dirty Mafia: D6 Start

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
actually

i need steel/mayling to guide me more. What do you guys want me to say/do to prove to you I'm town?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
same. my towniness shines through when you see that i was on scumfevah all daily. thats some **** kevin would do and im not crazy like dat

also i wont be on til tomorrow. lemme say my piece to anything else said and not wake up to worst **** fumble

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
but if you guys wanna quicklynch the **** outta scumacman then feel free thatd be great to wake up to

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Turn around, bright eyes.

Omni/Jungle/Marshy

marshy dont tell me youre scum... ugh...
FoS Marshy
Vote Chibo Kiju

Tom, Omni and Chibo got the interesting questions. I want an interesting question...
yes marshy?

@Chibo: It looks to me like Cello's trying to feign helpfulness
After Marshy votes Bungle. Bungle drawing attention to the fact Marshy voted him? Scumtell?

whered the hate for scumfevah go? trying to make me catch scumflu :confused: :confused:

i voted bungle for his dumb post earlier and cuz hes a good choice for a wagon. crap metagaming doesnt make me wanna change my vote and think he deserves more votes

dont care if other people answer my questions

summoner looks okay

chibo turn off your sig

fos gheb
fos tom

@kevinmod:
request that you put nonvoters in votecounts
More distrancing?

ok notes while rereading

Summoner is GG, but really **** annoying.
Mac is a gg. Taking hand immediately. Lol @ chibo rant. Tho' I agree.
At Post #120, Summoner is overcentralizing and not letting enough people talk. Hard to get reads.
Huh @ Tom finding no one scummy. now that i think about it i can blame him

im getting gg from summoner, gheb, and cello. oh an definitely mac. hand has been taken.
marshy is being marshy
jungle's "too townie" comment was ********. happy with wagon on him. nothing to lynch him over tho and hes not really responding to the wagon

steel is non-existent. is he V/LA?

so mayling and cello are siblings. pics or it didnt happen

chibo rubs me the right way

yea im agreeing with tom. not finding much scummy behavior

summoner refrain from making a posts until you gather all your thoughts. you spreading your your posts is really distracting
vote gheb

pile on

bungle where did u go

marshy stop ur reading and not posting thing

chibo stop tvt'ng with cello and vote gheb
Marshy can die. Hi bangwagon with no merit.
More distancing? Bussing?

meant that we need more bungle wagon
marshy in 161 do you think that they are scum or what. you need to let me know more than babysteps. its may/mac/steel, do you think they are bad for that? also why did you hop on and then hop off of bungle only to hop back on? (99, 102)
I think Marshy is scum because he's too much falling back into the "marshy style" of play. Doesn't mean much that he's against my lynch that's a null-tell to me. His reasons for voting scumbagfever were non-existent as far as I'm aware. He posted the same link twice and it doesn't explain anything. It's basically saying "I vote him cuz I think he's a good lynch". And why do you think he's a good lynch? Any reason that hasn't been already parroted by scummoner?

:059:
Cus he was bussing. :mad: ...

Omni/Jungle/Macman

Summoner is GG, but really **** annoying.
Mac is a gg. Taking hand immediately. Lol @ chibo rant. Tho' I agree.
At Post #120, Summoner is overcentralizing and not letting enough people talk. Hard to get reads.
Huh @ Tom finding no one scummy. now that i think about it i can blame him

im getting gg from summoner, gheb, and cello. oh an definitely mac. hand has been taken.
marshy is being marshy
jungle's "too townie" comment was ********. happy with wagon on him. nothing to lynch him over tho and hes not really responding to the wagon
Would Omni buddy Macman so blantlantly as scum? I feel no. Tho, I have never played with him. It seems like a rather thing to do, however. Especially constrasting his willing to bus Bungle.

Omni/Jungle/Steel

...Stop mindgaming yourself, Maymays.

-----

Night One:
Cello Protected/Cello Died.

Night Two:
Macman Protected/Summoner Died.

Night Three:
Tom Protected/No Death

Night Four:
Steel Protected/No Death

Night Five:
Steel Protected/No Death

I'm thinking Marshy, Steel. What do you think?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
whack

i was spose to just post pictures and you guys would take my hand and wed win this game

the "marshy is scum cuz may said macman was scum and may didnt die" argument is silly tho. if i was scum idve just killed may and have steel worry over whether or not may was right during lylo. macman needed to do something drastic what with not playing for most of the game and momentum building his way as of late

ill look at the other stuff later but not sure if its anything i can defend against. might have to bring out the secret weapon...

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
ok. theres one week. just dont let go

mayling youre quoting posts of me/bungle and labeling them as bussing/distancing but failing to explain why. read this post like im looking at 448 and going down the list cuz theres no good way of formatting what you said. well there might be but itd be a pain

bungle mentions my name after i vote him. im guessing that he thought i wanted to talk to him since i voted him twice and hadnt caught that my second vote was there cuz my first vote lacked an unvote

distancing != lynching scum. i think my vote was on bungle at the time so itd be bussing anyway

bungle probably said i could die cuz i was an easy target d1. everyone had a hard-on for scumshy d1 and there wasnt anything i could defend against since it was mostly vibes. he was riding waves

why omni would buddy scumacman: macman = godfather. omni = goon

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
why omni would buddy scumacman: macman = godfather. omni = goon
how does this make any sense.

There would be no reason for Omni to buddy up like that so openly if we were scum together. He has never done that before as scum in any mafia game, and it wouldn't even make sense for him to cuz it draws an unnecessary connection. Clearly just wanted to get me on his side so I wouldn't be overly suspect of him because of his inactivity.

also, theres still no reason as scum for me to want to push a case on Tom, knowing that he would be cleared by the doctor. There would be no reason to point out that I caught tom's breadcrumb as cop, because the doctor would already know tom was targeted for a kill, and me pointing out that I spotted his breadcrumb would just look bad.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
omnis been scum like twice and that was months ago. wuddya mean by unnecessary connection? the fact that its such an odd move makes it a good one. the fact that he emphasized you specifically being a gg (he mentioned it twice and the second time was in a sentence that stood alone as opposed to the 3 townies he listed the sentence before) reeks of him trying to pull some tricksy ****

that use of meta is worse than your buddy scumfevahs

and pushing for tom after finding out he was cop would be a good move as itd serve as a way to hunt for the doc based off other dudes reactions

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
hey steel im having some trouble choosing an avatar. maybe you can help?

[collapse=which will it be?]
[/collapse]
it changes if your vote goes with mine and stays there

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
omnis been scum like twice and that was months ago. wuddya mean by unnecessary connection? the fact that its such an odd move makes it a good one. the fact that he emphasized you specifically being a gg (he mentioned it twice and the second time was in a sentence that stood alone as opposed to the 3 townies he listed the sentence before) reeks of him trying to pull some tricksy ****
Yes because Omni would spend his only actual posts establishing a connection between me and himself. It had nothing to do with the fact that I noted his inactivity and he was trying to legitimately buddy him up.

and pushing for tom after finding out he was cop would be a good move as itd serve as a way to hunt for the doc based off other dudes reactions
yes because in the situation I was in I would be trying to fish out the doc instead of worrying how to not get myself lynched. Though this is a decent point it doesn't really make sense giving the circumstances.

Also as scum, why would I hammer gheb so absentmindedly. Either:
I was scum and did it deliberately; which makes no sense seeing as how it would shift all attention to me after causing the ML of a townie.
I was scum and did it by mistake; Which would never happen cuz I pay WAY too much attention when I'm scum. But this is meta so w/e
Or I was town and did it by mistake; Which makes the most sense. Because I hadn't paying attention to the game almost at all. And saw that two mafias were lynched and figured I could be somewhat carefree cuz we had the game seemingly in the bag. I asked people who I should vote, and may said gheb, and I just did it. I hadn't even read any of the posts[including the VC] after the day started when I asked who i should vote. This turned out to be more of an explanation for my behavior but I hope steel/may actually listen and consider what i'm saying.

anyways, im gonna reread and search for anything that make me come off as townie

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Uhm. I think it's really odd Tom has no thoughts, and has done NOTHING at all this game, very unTom like, from the games I've played with him at least. I don't know if he's scum though, Tom likes to take charge as scum (as well as when he's town too i guess) so I'm sort of at an impasse for his inactivity.

Marshy can die. Hi bangwagon with no merit.

Don't really get scummy from Summoner, just that he's all over the place
vote : Marshy

whoops forgot that
This is the most fakest **** ever. I don' Jungle has ever once in his entire mafia career considered pushing anything on Marshy let alone any other respected player out of the blue. Jungle is way too timid too be the one to start a wagon like this. Especially if its the person leading a wagon on him.
What's even worse is that he dedicates a whole paragraph above to why he thinks tom is scummy but still does the normal fence sittin crap he usually does. He then gives a one-liner for why Marshy can die. With a reason that has no merit.

Clearly this was a distancing attempt.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Nothing to say about my wagon because it's based on Marshy's ******** reasoning and people seem to be eating out of ht palm of his hands. If someone could prove me otherwise I'm sure I'd have more to say on it.
This is the almost the exact same way he responded to Tom's bussing of him in BWM[except without the cursing/abrasiveness tht he only put in there cuz he had a post restriction where he had to say **** in everyone of his posts]. Please go look up the first day of that game.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
well omni didnt expect to be killed the way he did. scum interact early in the game all the time

going for the doc goes hand-in-hand in keeping yourself alive. you were looking for more wiggle room what with going 3 straight nights without hitting a power role

why it makes sense for you to deliberately hammer: overdoing the persona i mentioned earlier. you abuse the hell out of it when youre scum ("macmans just being macman" was the mindset townies had about you slj2) so youd have the lazy card ready

why it makes sense for you to accidentally hammer: skimming hardbody

what you just posted is pretty much what mayling said earlier. again bungle was taking advantage of the winds blowing in my direction

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
scum do interact early alot, but usually that is in the form of distancing or bussing. Like why Omni voted for jungle and why you pushed a case on him.

skimming != scummy, simply anti town. I don't think I've ever done anything deliberately antitown as scum simply because it fit my meta.

also, your 'persona' reasoning you mention earlier is crap, even tho it sounded good to me earlier. It's not the case at all seeing as how in SLJ2, people were nervous about me until I started taking the reigns and actually feigning like I cared about the game.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
marshy i like your current one but if u had to switch i would choose between like

also im def using one of the selena/demi avatars as our hydra avy

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Enter Day 2 Shenanegians

vote: junglefever

hope i wasnt the hammer
Did you not care about hammering cus you were bussing a teammate?

someone tell me who to vote
vote: gheb

hope i didn't hammer
--------------

scummos in a pinch
*****es gettin lynched

rip cello and his avy

summoner too i guess but im happy i dont have to deal with his future tense scumhunting

gheb jokevotes are generally done d1 scumscum

vote gheb
-----------------------------------------

Day 3 continues

i don't think [marshy]'s clear im just pretty sure he's not scum.

and sure, i i guess took it as 'nixonian'. like i said, it seemed like she was just saying that so she wouldn't get NKed.
Can you tell me why you thought Marshy was scum at this point? Nothing's really changed has it? but if he's not scum, then it must be you, macman

Day 4 or something

why don't you like his reaction? He's sharing the same viewpoint you had all of the previous day.

anyways, I don't think marshy is scum. Especially after he gave his reasoning for wanting me dead.

gonna reread and probably vote chibo after

This kinda shows Macman as town b/c he really thought Chibo was scum. Steel and I were both clear at this point, so why would he say "marshy is town" instead of something like "oh it could be either one of them". It just seems weird to me that he'd keep clearing marshy when marshy was the one he would eventually need to lynch if mac was scum.

i thought chibo was scum and didn't want to get lynched.
clearly dumb

oh wow
i realize i actually do have somewhat a defense, games not auto over

Tom must have been protected n3, because there was no kill. If that were the case, scum would know that tom got protected. closed set up and ****.
this seems faked. "must have been?" i told everyone i protected tom n3

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Mayling to your last point, I mean at the time when I shed suspicion on Tom, noone but scum and you should have known that Tom was the doc save. I'm saying if I was scum, my thought process would be, Tom must have been protected n3, because I killed him, but there was no kill.

To your point after d3 continues. I didn't think marshy was scum at that point, I thought he was town. I don't remember my reason but I think it was because pushing for my lynch the way he did seemed like a marshy thing to do, and I felt I could understand town Marshy's thought process behind his tunneling. Only reason I think he's scum now is cuz i'm not lol. I reread with him being scum in my mind and tried to come up with evidence as to why he is.

Top Bottom