• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah's December Tourney

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I think xYz might be driving. If he does itll prolly be him, me, otru, colbol and maybe skrach.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Where does DooDah live?
Yeah, I'd like to know to. Going to be in Boca for Chrismas till New years so it's the only reason I'll be able to attend. Assuming I can find this place.

?!? is Chops right, as in Lambchops? I've seen some of your vids and man you're crazy. If you're there I'd like to get some matches with you. Saw you play some games with Linguini so I know you'll be good.

skrach8

Smash Lord
im comin pete. dont u worry. im gunna be bout 3 hours and 2 blunts away from the tourny. I kinda want some matches with a good number of peoples.

hey N.RIDDLE, i want to show you how to really play link.

And linguini i want to show how to play ganon.

who else:

Lamb let me show you how to play falco.
same for shiz.

Sheik do u really want me to show you how to play sheik and luigi?

all you fox mains out there, ill show you how to be gay and really shine. (spdn)

any peaches out there? cuz i main her too.

SYN you want some too, oh snap. falcon punch spike, i just made that **** up.

fVCK it, im the ****...

realize that greatness b!tches.

IM FULL OF IT TODAY. hot ****. itll be fun chillin with the cool smashers again.

P.S. I plan on bringin fire, for those of you who arent noobs and know what that means, so be ready to get ******** before the tourny.

i dedicate this to:
NOOB TESTAMENT.
FL
normal people
girls
random smashers that want to be trained by GOOD SMASHERS, you give me a reason to live/laugh. aka noobs

BooBah

Smash Cadet
I live directly off the Pike.

Exit 93, Lake Worth.

Right next to the Wellington Green Mall.

BooBah

Smash Cadet
The thread will be made 2morrow when my stripesorbars name is unbanned.

Also, I will not be able to smoke at this which sux.

Sorry Noob Test.

I got u guys tho.

BooBah

Smash Cadet
Everyone can get crunk, just not me.

Plus, pending if my Dad is around, awesome people(people who smoke) will be able to do it in the house(my room).

If my dad is around you'll still be able too!!!

darkshy

Smash Ace
Hey high or not I don't care. Anyways you won't mind if I bring some noobs by will ya? I told them they have to go to a tourney to see how good peeps play.

Top Bottom