• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah's December Tourney

BooBah

Smash Cadet
Sure, I'll own you with my Linguini Dorf! $5 best out of 3?
Ok, I read this and I thought, "wow, this kid is a f@g".

I do ok vs Fox, I'm pretty sure I can beat Doodah's Fox. If you're better than him we should have good matches.
Then I read this and I realized this is either some kid who is well known in the FL smash scene(most likely its Lambchops) and wants to be a fvckhead, or it's some really cocky moron who plays level 1s and 9s all day and thinks he's good.

Either way this kid is a ***get and I hope he shows so he gets completely humiliated.

And if you can beat my Fox, put money on it scrub.

Kimosabae $5 MM? I'll use my Linguini inspired Ganondorf. I saw a video of you two playing and granted he spanked you, you were pretty good. Ganondorf mirror match $5?
More gayness coming from this a$$munch.

Guini "spanked" me, huh?

Make it $10.

-SynikaL
Kye, this kid has no idea who you are LOL.

Sure, but I'll feel bad taking money from some little kid.
I hope this is some kid from the Edge.

Doodah, if this wasn't on my dad's birthday, I would have gladly come to this tournament just to see this.

It's cool.
Boo, I want to come but Ill know he'll kick my *** in RL if I do. >_>
Please come, then you can see me finally get beaten in person.

BooBah

Smash Cadet
This is Doodah by the way.

Most likely the tourney will be:

5 door fee
15 singles
20 per team

and most likely free food(hot dogs and pepsi products)

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
I'll see if i can show up to this and especially to see this kid paperstsoapco lose his money, but its ok cuz then i would jus mm kye and take both their money lol jk

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
I've never been beat by any one and I've played in comic stores in Naples and well know players in my school.

Boobah wow man you have a lot of time on your hands. I'll play you $5 if you want? But just to let you know I've been playing this game since it came out when I was in 5th grade. I may have not known much at first but I've gained my fair share of experience over the years. So, don't think it'll be a easy win.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Sure, but I'll feel bad taking money from some little kid.
It's cool.

Should be easy to find me at the tourney. Just be on the look out for the lankiest, pale-faced white boy you can find at the venue.

I'll be standing to the left of him.

-SynikaL

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
It's cool.

Should be easy to find me at the tourney. Just be on the look out for the lankiest, pale-faced white boy you can find at the venue.

I'll be standing to the left of him.

-SynikaL

LOL, I almost cried reading this. Seriously, I can't wait to see the terror thats gonna form in his face.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure Chu could do better than petition for $5 mm's.

Besides, what would Chu know about Naples?

-Syn

BooBah

Smash Cadet
He's big meat. I know it.
Big Meat turned out to be Chops.

I'm sure Chu could do better than petition for $5 mm's.

Besides, what would Chu know about Naples?

-Syn
ShiekSSBM is Chu's apparent cousin.

ShiekSSBM is from Naples.

This was directed at any black, muscular person.

I'll be there. YAYUHHZZ !! =D. Make the date after xmas plz. 29th i guess?

Money matches? =)

Don't forget your eyeliner.

No but seriously, awesome.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
yo ares are you the same kid that goes to ucf that plays falcon and fox?

have we ever played? are you down for a $2MM?
Considering im 13, I think not. But if theres another ares, Ill Name match em. ( I think its the same one im looking for Gigabits tournys. LOL we've talked before too, check your mails. )

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
dam the community is getting younger and younger. 13 wtf?!?!?
Lol I wish it was younger, know one at my school gives an *** about smash.

Its kinda akward, I go to tournaments, I start a match, my opponent loses two stocks and suddenly gains incredible skills that makes it interesting. Its like 13 year olds are auto sandbaggers.

darkshy

Smash Ace
Meh. Who nows? I have a feeling though when brawl comes out it's probably gonna go down to 8 mabey? That's my prediction :/

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
From my time spent in this community, it's mostly just FL that attracts the most tykes for whatever reason.

A lot of the top players were around my age when I first got into the scene -- Chop's was one of the few rugrats tearing **** up. As time went on, the FL community just got younger as the veterans started quitting.

I quit for a year and go to SUPS in April -- I'm thinking I accidentally ran into a daycare center hosted by Smash enthusiasts.

I'm hoping Brawl manages to achieve the opposite and get some older players into the scene due to its sheer popularity potential. Brawl will definitely be *the* game on everyone's minds for quite awhile if it manages to maintain its Feb. release date.

-SynikaL
(which it probably won't)

darkshy

Smash Ace
I can see where you are coming from, but at the same time seeing as the wii is a "family" system young uns' will definatley be playing; not to mention veterans and long time smashers may have younger siblings at which they will learn from. I totally see it. Even if it will seem to be smashes downfall.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
I am begging for Brawl to be a huge game competitive wise, and note to hate to my younger smashers, but most of you suck, so get better. <3 And is their a possiblilty we can ask the government to make 9 year old game prodigy's?

Top Bottom