• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah 3 December 29th

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Roflmao

Yeah...I laughed at that cause I'm pretty sure there's only a handful of people who have seen Riot play on BrinStar...and no, its not really funny (at all). X_X

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
I may be attending but wont be able to stay for singles, and IF I do it will be with little time, so it'll be me vs chu and me vs who ever. and then im out. :p

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Hey zaman, I'll $10 MM you at doodah's tourney. Does anyone else want to have a MM?

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
I'll do friendlies with my Fox, Falco, Falcon, or Marth :)
Sounds good Col Bol. I don't think I've ever had the chance to play you before. Also, does anyone experienced need a team partner?

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good Col Bol. I don't think I've ever had the chance to play you before. Also, does anyone experienced need a team partner?
I may need a teams partner assuming i have enough money or that i can't find one on the way over, keep an eye out fo ya' boi blitz.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
It was great playing everyone that I played. Can anyone teach me how to maintain my cool when a game counts, I get nervous so easily when a game isn't a friendly and my skill goes out the window. Is there a trick to that? Anyways, hope to see everyone at another tourny at least one more time before Brawl. Good games, peace!

Edit: how do you open that bracket anyway, I get access denied.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Shoutouts
Chu-Beast set we had, I did so good, but wavedash out of shield>samus. Thanks for the complement that i am almost as good as Wes. I will match him...someday.
SpeedN-I just got *****...good **** on beating your bro for second, sry i didn't get to watch you play Chu, but it was recroded so i will see it later.
Shiz-Nice set with you and Chu, you owned, but Chu owned harder. Good **** on 3rd.
Dop-Good sets, but you probably don't remember the first set cuz you were so ****ed high. Good **** on 5th. Nice on beating RockCrock and Inui.
Gangsta-fun seeing you again, but btw i got fourth, and lambchops got 5th. Hopefully ill be coming to your tournament, not completely sure yet >_>
Doodah-Good tournament, sucks that you got knocked out so early. You still funny as hell. I think i left Seibrik's recorder there, and if you going to gigs in january, plz bring it, if not, PM my bro to make arangements for a meeting...or not.
Lex-Sry that i forgot i could pay for both you and your brother, i wasn't paying attention..... Wish i could've played you in some friendlies, but you still probably as ownage as ever.
Phanna-Very fun teams, missiles kept interrupting my robotic edgeguards. I am the good samus apparently cuz of the placings. Thanks for telling me about the easier way to double jump cancel the dreamland edges...i gotta get used to that.
Lambchops-Good as always, close set between you and SpeedN. Nice on second in teams. Are you proud of me?
Inui-Fun MM set, double sheik is gay on green greens. Fun to see and chat with you.
QDVS-you totally should have stayed marth against me on green greens....i mean cmon, my robotic edgeguards work best against spacies...so easy to gimp. Fun matches, good seeing you again.

Think thats it, very good tourney overall, finally a tourney in FL in which the hat brothers went, but didn't get 1st. ESAM for power rankings yet?

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Good job Chu on winning, and SpeedN and Shiz for getting 2nd and 3rd, respectively. Good job to Chu and Sheik for winning teams, and Shiz and Lamb for getting second.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
Good **** at this tourney. Pete, your good as a host. Sorry I had to leave early.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
1. Chu
2. SpeedN
3. Shiz
4. Esam
5. Lambchops
7. Queen
9. SheikSSBM

Thats all I know.

Vids were good too :).

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
so did esam prove himself or did he get easy brackets? (or as we call them in GA, Pracets)

regardless esam should still be top 10, even if every time he talks its like auditory ****.

good **** to bronson and benny for their valiant efforts vs chu, and good **** to chu for winning (you crit hit cheating mofo)..... <3

good job lambchops for placing below shiz again, no matter where that happens to be <_<;

AASEM FOR TOP 10.

oh and just know that I wouldve owned over there had me and my dad not been both born on dec 28.

PB&J

Smash Hero
this tourny sounds like it was fun...wish i was there..i figured chu would win,he's a beast..congrats to my brothers from another mother for getting second and third

Top Bottom