• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah 3 December 29th

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I don't think that they are going to MTG...he just wanted to play magic instead...
Magic may pay more than smash, but then you need to buy 500$ worth of cards....
Maybe he just enjoys magic more then smash?

And nope.You don't at all.

If you know MTG at all, you'll know the deck that got 2nd at worlds cost's under 150$. :)

And you dont have to buy all your cards.If you become good then win your cards.Thats what I did/do.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Pete, you're a beast tournament host. Those hot dogs really hit the spot. Everything was very well run and the tournament didn't drag at all. You did a great job and tell Sasha thanks too!

Seth - Cool chillin with ya man. Hope to play ya some time soon.
Jase - Nice teaming with you dude, we definitely had some really good teamwork.
Gino - Good to finally be at a tournament with ya, lemme know if you need some.
Skrach - You definitely one chill mofo ill definitely be up for going to some gigs now.
Benny - You're a beast man, one day we'll get some leet fun fox dittos lol.
Bronson - You still SFL Superman dog! Wish my falco was half as good as urs. Pract. up so u can take out those oos'ers. Maybe I'll have to get a new beta fish!
Cameron - So glad I met ya man, definitely one of the coolest smashers out there, lemme know when I can hang out or hit you back soon dude!
Inui - Youre a cool guy, glad you could make it from so far up north.
Chu DAT - Wow, style meets pwnage? I asked this kid how much he's made from this game and he tells me 20 granddddd. Holy ****, I think everyone aspires to one day be that badass.
Pete - Thanks for hookin me up with the hotdogs! I was sooo hungry! That blunt passaround was epic. **** anybody who says you aint nice, you did an awesome job at that tourney.
Sam - Haha little bro you crazy we need to ****in play I dont think we got to at all, but we totally owned cameron in the "dabbling" battle.
DOP - Dude you're the funniest guy, I will forever be scarred from now on when I call someone by their smash name because I will think of what you said how they sound like gay pet names. You should come to FSU and dabble more often.
Kyle - We always have to face eachother in tournaments for some reason you crazy cuban. Once we get back to fsu I'm gonna kick you and your little green mario's *** lol. FSU REPRESENT!
Phanna - Props for always getting those matches recorded and out on the net so fast dude. Your efforts don't go unnoticed!
Steve - It was really fun teaming when we had the chance in friendlies. When we get back to fsu we will get our game on.
Tommy - Holy **** I need you to super charge my ganon. Let me know if youre down for some smashing later this week. I live 5 min away!
Andy - Didn't see you much this tourney but I really want some marth pointers. I guess I'll see ya if I go to some gigs. Words of wisdom for college:
"Dont be a fool,
wrap your tool,
puff puff pass,
and let the good times roll."
Colin + SheerMad - I WONT forget 64 next time guys, then we'll see whats up haha.
N2K7 - Holy **** i'm still trying to comprehend that canceling technique you were talking about. You'll definitely have to tell me more about that later.
Nick - Our pokemon puzzle league MM will have to wait lol. Youre a beast.
xYz - Haha you definitely owe me when I come to orlando dude! I def. want some cfal dittoes son!

Anyone else I chilled with, smoked out, or played some sweet matches with, it was frickin awesome and thanks for the fun!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Maybe he just enjoys magic more then smash?

And nope.You don't at all.

If you know MTG at all, you'll know the deck that got 2nd at worlds cost's under 150$. :)

And you dont have to buy all your cards.If you become good then win your cards.Thats what I did/do.
its really a number of things.... many tournies i've gone to without my parents knowledge and i think its an immature thing to continue doing when your over 18...

most of the tournies have been more trouble then their worth, however fun they were.

and the biggest reason is that my mom has been sick lately and I rly just want to be available to her on saturdays if she needs anything, while the magic tournies are saturdays as well, its only at night for a couple hours. not too mention its always gonna be a consistant 10 minutes from me, whereas smash can be up to an hour+ away...

and magic is EVERY saturday, no breaks for the most part.

and my mom being sick means my bro moves back home, he used to be an avid magic player and so this is something we can get some quality time stuff with, he doesn't play smash. and he's buying most of the cards.

in any case, with Gangsta's tourny comming, i'll see about going if its not too much trouble, i have a feeling if i go to that i'll still make the magic tourny anyway, just gotta hope my mom is alright that day and it shouldn't be too big a problem.

oh.... and i'll be going marthy for that one :D woot
can u handle it guys??

-Side note-
Congrats to the top 5 and to anyone who did decently against chudat.
And from the sounds of it, i picked the wrong tourny to miss, congrats for that doodah.

hopefully i'll see u guys if i get the chance to come by another tourny in the near future.

Peace.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Derek, I didn't know Ballistics was your board name! Hey, we definitely need to play a lot of smash this semester. If the weekly smash gatherings with everyone is too difficult to maintain, we can try just a few people each week at either your or my place. I'll talk to you back at FSU about it. Later.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
its really a number of things.... many tournies i've gone to without my parents knowledge and i think its an immature thing to continue doing when your over 18...

most of the tournies have been more trouble then their worth, however fun they were.

and the biggest reason is that my mom has been sick lately and I rly just want to be available to her on saturdays if she needs anything, while the magic tournies are saturdays as well, its only at night for a couple hours. not too mention its always gonna be a consistant 10 minutes from me, whereas smash can be up to an hour+ away...

and magic is EVERY saturday, no breaks for the most part.

and my mom being sick means my bro moves back home, he used to be an avid magic player and so this is something we can get some quality time stuff with, he doesn't play smash. and he's buying most of the cards.

in any case, with Gangsta's tourny comming, i'll see about going if its not too much trouble, i have a feeling if i go to that i'll still make the magic tourny anyway, just gotta hope my mom is alright that day and it shouldn't be too big a problem.

oh.... and i'll be going marthy for that one :D woot
can u handle it guys??

-Side note-
Congrats to the top 5 and to anyone who did decently against chudat.
And from the sounds of it, i picked the wrong tourny to miss, congrats for that doodah.

hopefully i'll see u guys if i get the chance to come by another tourny in the near future.

Peace.

So basically, what you're trying to say is, " I'm a homo f@gget".

Basically.

Top Bottom