• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
idk, who has dajuan lost to in the past while? axe? shiz? m2k? scar once right?

not sure who in norcal could take him. probably jeff lucien, perhaps kevin, and scar when hes on point. im very honest about dajuan's skill level, he is so freakin good but people just needa learn doc's weaknesses. (and they're not really stuff you can just put down on paper.)
I've beaten him in our most recent set. Making our win/loss count about: 1/23847058924735892357. I'm gettin' there LOL

so if i'm able to sort some things out ... i might be able to go to this after all ... i'm super ****ing hyped ... i hope we get to chillllllll and bug out WC style!!! <3 =]
Yesss Alukard hahahha that's awesome

WassupJB

Smash Lord
fuuuuck. i'm glad people are trying to make it out there, i appreciate that, because i feel that i picked a horrible time to host a tournament. =(

Violence

Smash Lord
I'm working through Christmas because I used up my Xmas vacation days on this trip.

That's a ****in bargain though, I'd do that any day of the year. You can't put a price on good ****.

Salepate

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'll probably be attending that tourney. I come from France, and I'll be needing housing for the days before. I'll gladly join any smashfest that happens at that time. I guess i've got a decent level, and I don't want to have a low seeding because no one knows me, so yeah any smashfest would be convenient for me. So if anyone can help me on that, I'd appreciate!

Thanks!

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
One time I was walking around Santa Cruz in the dark and I bumped into someone. It was Dajuan.

Wow I can't believe these are the kinds of things I post when I'm in engineering class.

Zoap

Smash Master
did u know it was dajuan because he came into the light or did the smiling teeth give him away?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hey, Is there/will there be a housing thread for this event?
I briefly skimmed around PWest and social and couldnt find anything. . . .
And If the answer to both those questions is no, well then is there anyone who would be able to house 3-4 polite and respectful vegas smashers for this event? Maybe? =D

Alukard

Smash Hero
we need to have a good doubles player fund LOLOLOL ... then i might be a candidate and i could come to this!!! and team with ughhh lucky and win!!! =]

LarryLD

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys, Don't think I can make it

I have a job interview with C falcon enterprises

Alukard

Smash Hero
i used everything in that post!

there LOL's ellipsis exclamation marks annnnnnd "ughhh"

Violence

Smash Lord
You won CGC again, man!? WTF!

That's it. I'm fed up. I'm putting a bounty on Dajuan's head.

I will personally give 10 bucks to the first person who beats Dajuan in a set in singles bracket at Don't Go Down There Jeff. If, by some miracle of miracles, Dajuan does not lose a set in singles bracket, I'll give the 10 bucks to Dajuan.

GET@HIM NORCAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom