• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Get Grabbed Results: itt NY > NE

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Thanks for uploading those, Wes.

Do you have anything else you recorded?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
There wasn't much more that I recorded. I have some friendlies with you and JV Smooth, but that's it. I've decided to take up a Scar policy of not uploading friendlies under normal circumstances, but if you want the footage for combo vids or something, I can give you the raw movie file next time we're at the same tourney.

Bakasquad5

Smash Apprentice
Ride the Hurricane Road Artist formerly known as t
Dan is definitely awesome. Hes one of my best characters.
Dan being one of your best characters is a no no, by comparison to melee standards that like saying Ness is your best, you can do some nifty stuff but it wont get you far, but as i stated SF4 is pretty balanced so, don't take my comparison completely to heart, just wanted to give you an idea

Roman.

Smash Champion
pof we didn't MM because you kept on money johning

=D

and we only played in friendlies so why are you bragging? friendlies don't mean anything

and please don't tell yedi to shut up, he's just expressing his opinion; freedom of speech biatch =P

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It's almost like Garrett is dumb and insufferable or something.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Sorry baka, I don't play falco much anymore... or this game for that matter. LOL But yeah, you probably would've beaten my falco, I can't jump out of my shines anymore so yeah. -_-

I played friendlies with Roman, my marth vs his fox and tournament with PoF, my fox vs his marth. REVERSE! And based solely on that I'd say Roman would beat PoF. Obviously I could be wrong since I only did a few matches against either of them and friendlies don't count etc or tournament matches you play poorly etc but yeah. Again, that's just my opinion, they'll have to do a MM next time.

Cia

das kwl
**** tri-state.

i wanted to go, but my ride canceled on me saturday night.. :[

edit: because i have been getting infracted for the dumbest things lately.

Bakasquad5

Smash Apprentice
Ride the Hurricane Road Artist formerly known as t
Sorry baka, I don't play falco much anymore... or this game for that matter. LOL But yeah, you probably would've beaten my falco, I can't jump out of my shines anymore so yeah. -_-

I played friendlies with Roman, my marth vs his fox and tournament with PoF, my fox vs his marth. REVERSE! And based solely on that I'd say Roman would beat PoF. Obviously I could be wrong since I only did a few matches against either of them and friendlies don't count etc or tournament matches you play poorly etc but yeah. Again, that's just my opinion, they'll have to do a MM next time.
i doubt it, i suck at this game too lol, besides i wasn't really wasn't in the mood to play that day anyway. fun stuff though, i would have to say roman would beat pof's in a mm too. Just mm next time and find out though. also BakaGDS is my psn for anyone who wants to hit me up for some sf4, lemme know.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Zoso come to my house and MM 1$ matches all day. I need to learn how to beat tournament Falcos. Your my favorite smasher to play. I feel like I learn the most playing you. I know you liked my quick pivot grabs against your dash dance chasing fox ^_^. You expand my game too much. Teach me how to get around Marth edgecamping :(. All these sentences are really abrupt.

Spawn we should of played more, I don't know why we didn't. I think my Fox surprised you though.
u
Mogwai - GGs I get way too impatient against Falcos in tournaments. Your edgeguards worked too well against me :(.

HBK - Yay at making you go Marth on Battlefield lol. I felt the Falco v Marth was winnable for me. Your Marth ***** though, I couldn't figure out how to play safe against you.

Dude who went Peach/Link against me - Sorry Marth vs Peach is really gay :/. Link too LOL.

Roman - You need to learn to keep your tech skill when your getting CG'd all over the place. Your getting **** though. Emotional Johns wewt!

KevinM - WHYYYY KEVINM WHYYY. We didn't play but you looked sad.

PoF - Sorry for making you go Sheik, I actually never expected that. Next time just counterpick me at Yoshi's I do bad when I feel like i can get Fsmashed gimped anywhere XD.

Spife - Your Sheik needs to get more pro, I hope I gave you some decent tips that you can remember.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, Arc, your Fox surprised the crap out of me. /has my Marth get 4 stocked LOL

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
i just realized i didn't post here.

I sucked at this tourney, then again I had to play KevinM first round and Sean second round :( darn.

I think from now on, instead of paying 10 bucks to enter singles and get 2 and outed, i'm just gonna do 10 1$ money matches with good players. Or just do both since I can afford it now *shrug*

HBK-Marth ditto MM next time. Friendlies are obviously more than welcome too :)
Hazz-you're too good mang. Keep it comin.
G$-you are my new favorite smasher to watch lol. Your marf is maddddd pretty, and your antics are too funny dude. You are the only person IMO that can get away with using white marth.
Alu-nice seein you in CT again man, see u next time i hope. RoM round 2?
Spawn and Mogwai-when did you guys get so good at brawl? LOL Nice placings tho. Keep climbing.
Budai-good **** brotha, representin southern CT!
Awesome Sean-well I won't be underestimating your fox next time, that's for sure >_<
Icylight-where the &#$* did you come from?!
Jam-do this again soon homie
JVsmoov-next time play me son
Samikay-quit yoshi. He's really annoying lol good matches tho
rest of the people there-gg, though i probably didn't play you cuz i left kinda early, beachez.

Top Bottom