• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care -- FINALE -- Free Pizza!! -- Free Drinks! - *MK Banned*

hunger!

Smash Champion
Lol im ditchin sago for shugo if he comes! Simple as that. no one gets dibs on my shuggle puff.

edit: i wouldnt ditch sago

edit 2: i might

edit 3: i wont

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
good **** @ both of chall.

Sov, if Kain ditches me for Shugo, you down to team? double ganon, what?

I'm already taken, but we can make some money together, by throwin' down the double Ganon challenge. $1 or however-much-they-wish-to-lose money matches to suckas that think they can handle 2x the evil.

I hate when people that ditch their partners for someone that places well in Singles. Doesn't make any sense to me. Doubles requires well-oiled teamwork, not a good singles partner.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman

I'm already taken, but we can make some money together, by throwin' down the double Ganon challenge. $1 or however-much-they-wish-to-lose money matches to suckas that think they can handle 2x the evil.

I hate when people that ditch their partners for someone that places well in Singles. Doesn't make any sense to me. Doubles requires well-oiled teamwork, not a good singles partner.
Or, if you are grimace, you can have a high placing singles partner, and a pro partner

<3 grimace, no homo, just real brother relationship bro

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I've been going so hard with brawl after i got ***** at dbdc4. Most importantly, I've actually been playing brawl (lol), but other stuff like watching matchup videos, LEARNING SHEIKS DACUS FINALLY, wario tricks... I'm feeling extremely confident in all of my characters now. I feel like MK was the crutch i fell back on when i was making bad mistakes with sheik, so i'm very glad that mk is banned here so i'm forced to fix the mistakes in my playstyle instead of blaming the character.

I want to place higher than 9th at this sooooo bad

:sheik::wolf::warioc::snake:

:phone:

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
i sound ******** when i type paragraphs

edit: oro $20 mm marth vs any :yeahboi:

Edit 2: this thread wont show up when i namesearch KENNISPAM
:phone:

Scythe

Smash Master
no worries me and andrew got this even though we play brawl the least!

hunger!

Smash Champion
i hope you actually do better w/out mk kenni. cause imo, your sheik is better anyway.

curious to see what you stole from my wario though.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
DLA, seeing as how both of our partners seem to be tentative, if we both end up without a teammate, I'm down to team.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Accepting MMs. Get at my :pit: or :wario: .Will accept MK, but only if we take it...

to the shadows...

WHAT HUH I WASNT BREAKING ANY RULES NU-UH SIR!

Top Bottom