• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 4

Event Date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
As usual, of course.
The only good lucario main~

I'm practicing for our Sonic 2 MM. this will count as your gas money

Edit: after not playing this game in years, i took me over 39 minutes just to get to wing fortress zone LOL. free money imo. metropolis zone is a *****

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Since I am 100% confirmed for this, I will need Partners for Doubles

Melee: :sheikmelee: Looking for Marth that uses spacing control and needs someone to support/rescue off stage/kill/stock tank who can Alt Fox/Falco depending on stage.

I play a different sheik than most players do.

Brawl: :wolf: No specifications necessary, especially since MK is banned, but I would like to play team with someone I'm familiar with from this area.

The only good lucario main~

I'm practicing for our Sonic 2 MM.
whoa whoa whoa whoa

Where was I FOR Sonic 2 MM's?

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Yo, I'm going to destroy you all in Sonic 2. Gettin' my practice on. LOL. BTW, for SA2B, it's straight up single-player course speed runs, Sonic or Shadow (although I prefer Sonic) if anyone wants to MM me in it :colorful:

Is Sonic 2 just going to be a full-game run, Game Over = automatic defeat?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Metal Sonic poops on Amy, what are you talking about?

And I essentially have the Arty mash to get out of time stop 100X faster than a normal human being.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
It doesn't matter. LOL. Amy only needs five more rings to put you in another one. I could take real shortcuts on Shadow stages and Amy would still win simply because she only needs 5 rings to put you in a time stop. Sure, it may only take ~3-4 seconds, but in that time Amy can easily get another power-up and put you in another one, and if the Amy plays smart and never hits a checkpoint and kills the opponent, then it's done after one death because Amy'll continue to get 5-ring power-ups. I was like you and thought Amy wasn't THAT bad... but then Zwarm and I played. LOL.

I'll never do a Vs. MM in SA2B. I would gladly do a speed run MM, tho.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Tebow sucks btw. In the Vikings game he threw only 15 passes, 10 of which were completed. 10 completed passes does not make someone a great QB. Talk about getting carried by the rest of your team. Running game, anyone?
when I see you, I'm going to yell sanchaz in your face and make you regret that statement. You have NO idea what you have gotten yourself into.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'll be here. Who wants to team for brawl?
I didn't see this. I would team with you.

Also I'm guessing that most of the melee people would rather get AIDS than team with me, and even though I'd prefer to team with a Marth...

YO, ORO, you wanna team in melee?

Last time I entered doubles OOS I got 2nd.

Melee Doubles:

1: Darkrain + dmac ($84.00)
2: JBM + Rob ($42.00)
3: Jace + Massive ($14.00)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
sure kenni i'll team with you in both brawl and melee

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
speaking of janesville, what ever happened to sima matty?

i havent seen him since i timed out his d3 with mk 2 years ago :troll:

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Too early to start posting MM's? As always the Lonejedi challenge is always open. $5 dollar MM of anyones jiggs vs my sheik. So far I've yet to be beaten.

Top Bottom