• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink: ~After Story~ 2 -- FREE Pizza -- FREE Drinks -- *MK Banned*

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
For some reason I thought you and JJ both went to Iowa.
Nah, mayun. If we did, we would've been practicing and wrecking **** all up in Iowa.

The UIUC smash scene is actually pretty good. xD There's Ripple, Chewy, Excel, and I, plus like 7 other people I've met. I bet if the 7 other people played with us 4, there'd be a large amount of threats coming from here.

This one guy plays random, but I bet if he stuck with a few characters he'd be awesome.
There's a marth main, but he also uses fox
A snake main (who picked him up recently due to MK ban)
A peach main,
Another marth main,
and then this falco main who seems to have just started recently.
Plus, one of my friends (busy w/ badminton and his ladyfriend) plays melee dang good, and his brawl marth is aight. He beats me.

EDIT: By the way, who is this Kenni kid? He seems lame. HE OBVIOUSLY CAN'T HANDLE THE AWESOME OF MY ****IN' BALLER SWACKET! DIS ****'S HELLA BALLIN'!
EDIT2: Y'all're gonna be SOOO Jealous of my BALLER SWACKET. Nobody gonn' top dis! So dang fly! *puts on shades*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
EDIT: By the way, who is this Kenni kid? He seems lame. HE OBVIOUSLY CAN'T HANDLE THE AWESOME OF MY ****IN' BALLER SWACKET! DIS ****'S HELLA BALLIN'!
EDIT2: Y'all're gonna be SOOO Jealous of my BALLER SWACKET. Nobody gonn' top dis! So dang fly! *puts on shades*

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Nah, Mayun. Don't be hatin' on da baller swacket. It's a SWAG jacket. Can't handle that swag. You're just face-palming 'cause I got a baller swacket and you don't. xD

You'll see. Imma look so fly, you guys are just gonna be like "dang, son. gimme some o' dat!"

Okay. I'll talk normal after this. I just had to put on the swag for a couple minutes.

NNID
MasterHavik
Nah, mayun. If we did, we would've been practicing and wrecking **** all up in Iowa.

The UIUC smash scene is actually pretty good. xD There's Ripple, Chewy, Excel, and I, plus like 7 other people I've met. I bet if the 7 other people played with us 4, there'd be a large amount of threats coming from here.

This one guy plays random, but I bet if he stuck with a few characters he'd be awesome.
There's a marth main, but he also uses fox
A snake main (who picked him up recently due to MK ban)
A peach main,
Another marth main,
and then this falco main who seems to have just started recently.
Plus, one of my friends (busy w/ badminton and his ladyfriend) plays melee dang good, and his brawl marth is aight. He beats me.

Am I the only one that goes kirby and Ness?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
DudeBro, I play Ness and Kirby, but my Ness is so far above my Kirby's skill-level that it's not even worth using kirbs in tourneys.

I would like some Ness dittos from new people though. Beware of my baller *** mother****ing swacket; you gonna be blown away!

@Oro, WHY you guys be hatin'? Okay, here's whats up: I bought this zipper sweatshirt at the mall here when i went with some of my friends, and I also got 2 hats (one MLG, one Volcom, but the Volcom one has got a really cool red pattern on it). I needed some good, cool hats and I only had one sweatshirt/jacket thing, so I needed to buy a new one. I've got no sweatshirts except like 5? Anyways, this was on sale for like 30$, and the inside is soft, the pattern is really nice, and the grey/green goes well with most of the t-shirts I have. My friend took a picture of me lookin' awesome, and thus I've spoken online to illustrate that "I look so fly."

Haters gonna hate.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Kenni already asked me if I could team with him... :( Sorry, dude.

Also, I'm taking a bus on Saturday morning (suburban express, Illini Shuttle). JJ said he was going to pick me up at oakbrook, but I don't know. I'll ask him if he has room in his car.
^The availability for the bus I'm taking says "almost gone" and I could ask my parents if you could stay in my brother's room, I suppose...

Really, it might be a bit difficult if you're trying to catch a ride with me. xD A bunch of factors.

You can convince Ripple to come?!?!?! Iunno...

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
^That had best be a troll comment or I'm gonna slap you.

ook

Smash Lord
Cheese, $2 mm, DK vs DDD, infinites allowed!

I will also be taking "money matches" for coupons for a free box of ritz crackers. I got a whole stack of em

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Oh, I wanna $MM Kenni. I don't know how much though. probly $5.

Anyone who wants to $MM me, just say so. I'm limiting myself to $5 max though, unless someone really wants to go for higher stakes.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Spoilers before you get yours hopes up: Kenni's not actually going. Make plans to team with someone else.

Neither am I, moving thursday night, working till 10 then going to a party on Friday night in Madison, then a party all day Saturday in Waukesha. Halloween up in this ***** and what not.

This KirbyandSonicrock14 dude is trollbaiting hard, or he's just really gullible. Not sure which.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Sure Ook, I beat Will, so you must be easy pickin'.

/trollingmyteammate

MOAR MMs.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Sago my phone is dead and will be for a LOOOOONG TIME. I'm teaming with Arty at this cause I had to ditch him when i went OH.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
spoilers before you get yours hopes up: Kenni's not actually going. Make plans to team with someone else.

neither am i, moving thursday night, working till 10 then going to a party on friday night in madison, then a party all day saturday in waukesha. Halloween up in this ***** and what not.

This kirbyandsonicrock14 dude is trollbaiting hard, or he's just really gullible. Not sure which.
Freaking TROLL!!!! I hate Kenni.
Okay, anyone wanna team with me? I promise that if you team with me, I won't SD. EVER!

I think you should be the one to challenge me to a MM if you want revenge Eagle.
I'll $MM you. Any character really. How much you want it to go for?

EDIT: IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PARTNER, SAGO, I REALLY WANNA TEAM WITH YOU! (but I bet you do, so I'll keep looking for a dubz partner)

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Eagle, the day you look better than I do in a swag jacket is the day Ness can't be 0-death'd by Charizard.

O wait.

EDIT: DLA and Oro's pics were gold. LOL.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Eagle, the day you look better than I do in a swag jacket is the day Ness can't be 0-death'd by Charizard.

O wait.

EDIT: DLA and Oro's pics were gold. LOL.
I gotta say, I mash and break outta dat **** super well. NO 0-death for you!!!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
And stop thinking that mashing out of a grab release that requires me to only mash the grab button would actually get you out of it. LOL.

Here's a better one: the day you look better than me is the day you stop eating the crust first off of pizza.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
stop playing ness, he's bad.
Cool story bro. My Ness has gotten much better. $MM?!? $1

And stop thinking that mashing out of a grab release that requires me to only mash the grab button would actually get you out of it. LOL.

Here's a better one: the day you look better than me is the day you stop eating the crust first off of pizza.
..... okay.... I know that..... but..... I can get out of each individual grab pretty quickly so that the total damage from moving across the stage isn't too unbearable.
*starts digging even deeper hole*

I won't get grabbed that easily anyways. If you do manage to grab me as Charizard, I'll be near the edge of the stage in a way that makes your GR chain only last like 3 grabs.

About the pizza,

....... does eating the crust at the same time as the regular toppings and such count?

WE NEVER GOT THAT $MM, KAPPY! $1?

You challenge me Eagle, I will accept any offer on my Marth/ZSS.
I say $5 now. I might bring it down to $1, depending on whether or not I have enough cash-money this weekend over the price of tourney stuffz.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I grab you a lot with Kirby, who = Marth's grab range. Charizard's grab range is longer than Kirby's. LOL. Just sayin' :awesome:

No, eating the crust at the same time is fine :colorful:

And I'm not coming to this - seeing my girlfriend this weekend. LOL. I'll do a $10 MM next tourney we're both at. B3o5, Kirby vs Ness only?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I grab you a lot with Kirby, who = Marth's grab range. Charizard's grab range is longer than Kirby's. LOL. Just sayin' :awesome:

No, eating the crust at the same time is fine :colorful:

And I'm not coming to this - seeing my girlfriend this weekend. LOL. I'll do a $10 MM next tourney we're both at. B3o5, Kirby vs Ness only?
You see your girlfriend every weekend. Come to this instead imo. :awesome:

:phone:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
You see your girlfriend every weekend. Come to this instead imo. :awesome:

If your lady-friend wants to do something on a weekend, going to play video games instead is a major **** move.

I understand, Kappy.

Whats B3o5?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Wow... I'm starting to sound dumb in this thread. I won't post until after the tournament unless someone makes a $MM offer or if someone asks to be a dubz partner.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Spoilers before you get yours hopes up: Kenni's not actually going. Make plans to team with someone else.

Neither am I, moving thursday night, working till 10 then going to a party on Friday night in Madison, then a party all day Saturday in Waukesha. Halloween up in this ***** and what not.

This KirbyandSonicrock14 dude is trollbaiting hard, or he's just really gullible. Not sure which.
I was gonna party in Milwaukee if I didn't go to this.

Freaking TROLL!!!! I hate Kenni.
Okay, anyone wanna team with me? I promise that if you team with me, I won't SD. EVER!

I'll $MM you. Any character really. How much you want it to go for?

EDIT: IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PARTNER, SAGO, I REALLY WANNA TEAM WITH YOU! (but I bet you do, so I'll keep looking for a dubz partner)
Depends if Zwarm will team with me or not.

Your Pizza's are the best.

^
Even she likes Kappy's Pizzas!

ORLY

Smash Master
I'm gonna come take my revenge on everyone in Street Fighter and Brawl- (lol yeah right unless they made Falcon better)

Accepting all AE MMs against my e ryu

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Sure eagle, $5 is fine, or more, if that's your thing.

Moar MMs, I wanna play everyone, I don't get to the MW much, obv.

Top Bottom