• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Matchup thread

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nah, I'm good. I got that Kool-Aid out already but yeh you right lol.

EDIT: Matchup is 60:40 Pit adm.

No duh, I only said it to shut Darknid up, even though i know he won't. Just give him about a few hours, and he'll be back.

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
Hince I said Pit can camp better. DK ain't gonna live long without some good DI of some sort. DK will most likely live around 130-160% depending on the stage and distance from the blast radius from Fsmash or a sweetspotted B-air, which kills quicker if it isn't stale. With Pit being able to pressure and rack up damage fast as he is pressuring, it won't take long for Pit to get DK to the 100s before you know it if the DK cannot keep Pit off of him.
Fsmash is a horrible kill move. It guarantees the best DI your opponent is capable of.

Air release, stupid. The one where a char is forced to be released into the air. A Pit can do this to DK after CGing him and holding him off the ledge. After that, a Pit has a chance to gimp you, after Pit CGs you to the ledge, where you are actually forced to an air release (If Pit does not pummel at the time when he is released).
The CG is still 0-40%, not 30.
There's always a chance to gimp when someone is offstage. I'm talking about things like speed, the best range in the game, the best spacing in the game, the best KO power in the game, and you're talking about ******* theories like gimping someone on an air break(good luck) and a 40% CG. See the difference?

Pit has one of the best edgeguarding games in the game as it is, one of the better chars that can gimp others as well, about half the cast at best, with DK being one of his better targets to gimp.
Unfortunate for you, you lack mentioning the many recovery options Pit has, AND capable of shooting arrows AS he is recovering to mess you up if you wish to pursue him, not guaranteed 100%, but still, Pit has that against you, same as he does when he arrows you away while you try to recover.
lol arrows stop Pit just as much as they stop the person being shot since Pit has to stop to shoot. The only difference is the shot isn't guaranteed, but the lag from shooting is. I have no trouble gimping Pit as bair beats every recovery tactic he has.

And just about a good amount of ppl knows that they can just hold Up or Down on the control stick to quickly get outta the cargo thing, and if u r off stage before u can cargo spike... Pit has a chance to capitalize.
I didn't say cargo spike, I said cargo D throw offstage. If you're above 30%, it shall be done. LAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

We don't care bout no aerial speed here, and ffs B-air ISN'T EVERYTHING! You act as if no Pit player could shield (not mirror shield) through those stupid attacks and close in to pressure you with his quick multi-hit attacks.
You yourself underestimate Pit at close-range, especially against a big target. Pit could capitalize easily on your mistakes.
Yall don't care bout no aerial speed! yall care bout hackneyed theories and demonstrably wrong statements about Pit's fair.

DK is still a big target, and you won't even know if the Pit wants to shield or avoid ur attacks and close in. Not all Pit players are defensive.
Bair is safe on shield. Shield away, dude. Go ahead.

Right, making up stories.... That's the way to go..... NOT!
I was going to say "ask ADN" but then I stumbled across this. http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6434

Entrants: 23
Results:
1. Darknid<---
2. ADN<---
3. MythTrainerInfinity

Get *****.

You lack such knowledge here. DK isn't supposed to get knocked low by Pit's attacks, for Pit can't really do that unless you really DI yourself downwards. Pit is supposed to pressure you and your limited recovery to get DK to go lower, from arrow after arrow, usually getting a DK to airdodge or try stalling with Side-B, and get knocked back further and further as arrows hit em, knowing that DK's recovery is limited.
Now if DK goes too high, his only option is to airdodge against pursuing Pit. Even so, a Pit's U-air is hard to airdodge, same with N-air. Other Pits may want you to airdodge, and wait to connect a Sweetspotted B-air. Some Pits would rather wait and piviot grab you when doing that fastfalling airdodge.
If he does it too low, he's more prone to edgehogs and mirror shieldings, maybe even getting knocked back by an F-air.

Regardless, Pit has an edge when it comes to edgeguarding, and recovery options in this matchup.
Wow what a ****ing mess. Not one bit of it isn't a crafted theory either. Holy hell.

Anyways, after any of Pit's attacks I can simply jump back over the stage. Problemo resuelto. If I need to, I can B reverse and bair the arrows, but I never will need to, since it's ****ing Pit.

You yourself are confusing enough that some would rather not answer to...
Me myself am confusing enough that some would rather not answer to?

www.hookedonphonics.com

Power Smashes on Wifi like Ike.... Right.... And Bowser isn't the worst.
If you're having problems with DK/Wolf/Ike smashes online, you're a noob.

I never said Pit's F-air is a better spacing tool for that Ape's B-air. You overestimate the stupid B-air and underestimate Pit's F-air.
Granted, Pit has a chance to gimp a DK after CGing one off the stage, grab and hold him right off the ledge during the CG, wait for the air release, then a chance for DK being gimped is right there, under even 50%. Even if the Pit doesn't gimp him right away, Pit would most likely have done additional damage to DK.
At the same time, you embarrassed yourself already by saying DK has the advantage over Pit from the beginning, and we all know Pit has the slight advantage over him.
Stop talking about that stupid ****ing air release ****, it's dreadfully insignificant.

HOLY **** ADDITIONAL DAMAGE!!! NOOOO 6% FROM ARROWS IT BURNS

Where even some TRY to debate to get DK to at least 50:50 with Pit, I just don't see it. 55:45 Pit would most likely be better.
Uh..I came to this debate with points like DK having twice as much range and power as Pit while also being faster and having way better CPs, as well as superior spacing, and you came at me with mind-spankingly incorrect statements and bringing up a 0-40% chaingrab to air release 5 times in a row.

I had to quote this of what u said by itself to show how biased and wrong you are. IF B-air was everything, then you would beat just about almost every Pit by just spamming that one move. Not only will the Pit eventually catch on and try to counter it, but the B-air will be stale when constantly used.
Now, to take example, G&W 's B-air is more threatening, and harder to avoid and counter, especially with Pit (there are still some that suffer more than Pit against G&W).
The point is this; B-AIR ISN'T EVERYTHING!

And I still am firm about this amtchup being 55:45 Pit.
DK's stale bair still does 9% damage. loool. Anyways, you know who doesn't give a **** about his 60:40 matchup with gdubz? DK and his beautiful bair that wins over gnw's. DK's bair wins the spacing battle for him, and that's why it's so good. It means that if it's you vs DK in the air, DK's bair will win. There's no "spam" involved, noob. None of DK's moves are spammable.

EDIT: And metatitan still trolling, not even giving one bit of helpful info. That's even worse than not contributing at all.
That's better than giving wrong info.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can't believe you guys are still on this. neither party has any credible match up experience. I've said 55-45 pit. but its up to you, its going to go as 55-45 in our match up thread most likely

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Fsmash is a horrible kill move. It guarantees the best DI your opponent is capable of.
DK's Still big and may have a hard time DIing away from it. It's not like you can predict every Fsmash that actually comes out.

There's always a chance to gimp when someone is offstage. I'm talking about things like speed, the best range in the game, the best spacing in the game, the best KO power in the game, and you're talking about ******* theories like gimping someone on an air break(good luck) and a 40% CG. See the difference?
You really are stupid. Pit can't Gimp off air release guaranteed. DK, however, moves quite far back when ever forced into an air release, giving Pit a CHANCE to gimp, or do more damage before DK gets back at the very least if the Pit knows what to do.

Just because range and Power is within a char doesn't mean that the char has an automatic advantage. It plays a big role, but it doesn't mean automatic victory. That's where DK is.
Pit is versatile, with lower-than-average range, one of the best projectiles in the game, having 2 reflectors, having great edgeguarding, gimping, and recovering capabilities, with some decent speed. At the same time, can CG some characters.
Be careless and predictable and enjoy being gimped.

lol arrows stop Pit just as much as they stop the person being shot since Pit has to stop to shoot. The only difference is the shot isn't guaranteed, but the lag from shooting is. I have no trouble gimping Pit as bair beats every recovery tactic he has.
Pit recovering from a super high elevation? Pit recovering super low and gliding under the stage (when granted) to the other side? That's not beating every recovery tactic Pit has.

I didn't say cargo spike, I said cargo D throw offstage. If you're above 30%, it shall be done. LAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Once again, Up or Down on Control stick helps a bit, and you never mentioned D-throw via cargo, you just said Grab.... Be more specific!

Yall don't care bout no aerial speed! yall care bout hackneyed theories and demonstrably wrong statements about Pit's fair.
Not like you're giving any information at all about Pit and his F-air. Pit's disjointed F-air has a lot of benefits to Pit, and timing it is what Pit needs, and you're underestimating it.

Bair is safe on shield. Shield away, dude. Go ahead.
Spam that B-air, go head, gives us a better chance to counter.

I was going to say "ask ADN" but then I stumbled across this. http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6434

Entrants: 23
Results:
1. Darknid<---
2. ADN<---
3. MythTrainerInfinity

Get *****.

It's an ONLINE tourney.... That's just as bad as saying my stuff are based on wifi only...

Get ***** more.

Wow what a ****ing mess. Not one bit of it isn't a crafted theory either. Holy hell.

Anyways, after any of Pit's attacks I can simply jump back over the stage. Problemo resuelto. If I need to, I can B reverse and bair the arrows, but I never will need to, since it's ****ing Pit.
That's serious biasedness right there. That would be like me saying we can like CG, camp and gimp all day, since it's F'in DK. I'm not that biased to say that, and it really isn't true at all.
All you think about is the stupid B-air, which won't be blocking every single arrow that will be shot at you in any match.

Me myself am confusing enough that some would rather not answer to?

www.hookedonphonics.com
That's real trolling right there.

If you're having problems with DK/Wolf/Ike smashes online, you're a noob.
Like you don't got problems with them with lag involved, and this is not even related to the Matchup.

Stop talking about that stupid ****ing air release ****, it's dreadfully insignificant.

HOLY **** ADDITIONAL DAMAGE!!! NOOOO 6% FROM ARROWS IT BURNS
Like your addiction of B-air is any better!

Even without the "Air release" Pit can still CG to around 40%, and that's good and quick damage right there, and the CG doesn't have to start at 0% as I said before.

And it's 5% for arrows, learn ur Pits. Keep getting hit and it will build up, AND refresh Pit's moves, including his KO moves at will, which benefits Pit, even if the arrows don't do much damage. They help Pit gimp opponents, camp against most, force some characters to approachingm can be used while recovering. Pit's arrows are one of the best and versatile projectiles in the game.

Uh..I came to this debate with points like DK having twice as much range and power as Pit while also being faster and having way better CPs, as well as superior spacing, and you came at me with mind-spankingly incorrect statements and bringing up a 0-40% chaingrab to air release 5 times in a row.
EVERYONE knows that the big ape has more range than Pit. Heck, about half the cast has more range than Pit. Why state the freaking obvious things?

DK's stale bair still does 9% damage. loool. Anyways, you know who doesn't give a **** about his 60:40 matchup with gdubz? DK and his beautiful bair that wins over gnw's. DK's bair wins the spacing battle for him, and that's why it's so good. It means that if it's you vs DK in the air, DK's bair will win. There's no "spam" involved, noob. None of DK's moves are spammable.
You're more addicted to DK's B-air than ICs are with their grabs... And you really don't know the definition of spam. EVERY Character could be spammy, and DK's B-air is more spammable than any of Pit's moves, noob.
And who says Pit will always be Completely parallel and horizontal to DK in the air? He could be under you, giving you U-airs, or waiting for u to airdodge so he can stab u with a B-air.

NOT every Pit will play the same. Some are defensive, some are offensive, some can be tricky.

That's better than giving wrong info.
You giving more wrong info than I am.

I can't believe you guys are still on this. neither party has any credible match up experience. I've said 55-45 pit. but its up to you, its going to go as 55-45 in our match up thread most likely
Very well, I will be putting this as 55:45 Pit over here for now. Key points will be posted up there, and may need to be corrected.
This is just now over as far as I'm concerned, just need the key things to put on the front.

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
DK's Still big and may have a hard time DIing away from it. It's not like you can predict every Fsmash that actually comes out.
DK's size does not affect how well the player can DI.

You really are stupid. Pit can't Gimp off air release guaranteed. DK, however, moves quite far back when ever forced into an air release, giving Pit a CHANCE to gimp, or do more damage before DK gets back at the very least if the Pit knows what to do.
Name calling isn't necessary, Nancy. Stop mentioning this, it's completely insignificant. DK can do the same thing to Pit with a grab.

Just because range and Power is within a char doesn't mean that the char has an automatic advantage. It plays a big role, but it doesn't mean automatic victory. That's where DK is.
Pit is versatile, with lower-than-average range, one of the best projectiles in the game, having 2 reflectors, having great edgeguarding, gimping, and recovering capabilities, with some decent speed. At the same time, can CG some characters.
Be careless and predictable and enjoy being gimped.
His edgeguarding is decent, his gimping is great on low tiers, his recovery is easy to **** with, his speed is average, and two reflectors doesn't help much against DK. I sat there and told you that DK is FASTER than pit, he has THE BEST RANGE AND POWER IN THE GAME, and his spacing is completely out of Pit's league, and you come to me talking about Pit's good points which, on the scale of all smash characters, are mediocre at best.

Pit recovering from a super high elevation? Pit recovering super low and gliding under the stage (when granted) to the other side? That's not beating every recovery tactic Pit has.
lol dude unless I sent him far enough to die I can meet him out there with a bair.

Once again, Up or Down on Control stick helps a bit, and you never mentioned D-throw via cargo, you just said Grab.... Be more specific!
I just assumed that you knew enough about Brawl to get what I was saying. mah bad

Not like you're giving any information at all about Pit and his F-air. Pit's disjointed F-air has a lot of benefits to Pit, and timing it is what Pit needs, and you're underestimating it.
I'm estimating that it sucks because it's a ****ty move when you compare it to the best aerial fighters in the game, DK being one of them.

Spam that B-air, go head, gives us a better chance to counter.
DK's moves aren't spammable. Stop saying "spam" when describing a DK bair. It makes you look like a noob.

It's an ONLINE tourney.... That's just as bad as saying my stuff are based on wifi only...

Get ***** more.
You posted your wifi ****, then I said "IF YOU WANT TO GO THE WIFI ROUTE, I'VE BEATEN THIS GUY, THIS GUY AND THIS GUY". Please learn to read and lmao "get ***** more"? Are you 7?

That's serious biasedness right there. That would be like me saying we can like CG, camp and gimp all day, since it's F'in DK. I'm not that biased to say that, and it really isn't true at all.
All you think about is the stupid B-air, which won't be blocking every single arrow that will be shot at you in any match.
You can CG to 40% and camp until DK gets to you which shouldn't take long since DK is one of the most mobile characters in the game.

That's real trolling right there.
Look what I was responding to.

Like you don't got problems with them with lag involved, and this is not even related to the Matchup.
I have precision problems, but I don't complain about those characters since they rely on spacing which is ***** online, unlike Pit whose spacing is sodam bad offline that it doesn't matter.

Like your addiction of B-air is any better!
Bair is actually a factor, since it wins the aerial battle for DK.

Even without the "Air release" Pit can still CG to around 40%, and that's good and quick damage right there, and the CG doesn't have to start at 0% as I said before.

And it's 5% for arrows, learn ur Pits. Keep getting hit and it will build up, AND refresh Pit's moves, including his KO moves at will, which benefits Pit, even if the arrows don't do much damage. They help Pit gimp opponents, camp against most, force some characters to approachingm can be used while recovering. Pit's arrows are one of the best and versatile projectiles in the game.
Won't help you once DK gets close(in 0.3 seconds, that is). They aren't hindering, like Falco's lasers or Diddy's bananas, they're just an annoyance long range. I have never argued that pit's arrows are bad, so telling me they're good is a waste. They don't bother me that much though since I can just PS them.

EVERYONE knows that the big ape has more range than Pit. Heck, about half the cast has more range than Pit. Why state the freaking obvious things?
lmao might I refer you to the last thing I quoted? How ironic.

You're more addicted to DK's B-air than ICs are with their grabs... And you really don't know the definition of spam. EVERY Character could be spammy, and DK's B-air is more spammable than any of Pit's moves, noob.
And who says Pit will always be Completely parallel and horizontal to DK in the air? He could be under you, giving you U-airs, or waiting for u to airdodge so he can stab u with a B-air.
If you are "spamming" a non-spammable move, your opponent simply sucks. He's horizontal because the DK makes it that way, since he's a lot faster and accelerates faster as well. DK decides the spacing, not pit.

NOT every Pit will play the same. Some are defensive, some are offensive, some can be tricky.
No matter how they play, they can't change the dimensions of their character.

You giving more wrong info than I am.
Name one bit of wrong info.

Very well, I will be putting this as 55:45 Pit over here for now. Key points will be posted up there, and may need to be corrected.
This is just now over as far as I'm concerned, just need the key things to put on the front.
Alrighty.

Coffee™

I need it....
Man, both you guys are spouting some ******** theorycraft and Darknid you have no idea how Pit should approach the matchup based on what you're saying so just stop. It's been fun watching you guys argue about nonsensical rubbish but my popcorn and kool-aid are gone and it's getting boring. So either post sensibly or I'm just going to proceed to lock this thread.

Also for what its worth, I can beat both of you on wifi :laugh:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Man, both you guys are spouting some ******** theorycraft and Darknid you have no idea how Pit should approach the matchup based on what you're saying so just stop. It's been fun watching you guys argue about nonsensical rubbish but my popcorn and kool-aid are gone and it's getting boring. So either post sensibly or I'm just going to proceed to lock this thread.

I'm already through with this stupid debate, no thanks to you, and I am placing it at 55:45 Pit's advantage and my mind will NOT be changed, unless a miracle really happens, which I doubt.

And your last sentence is completely useless as well, you and I already know what my Pit did to ur penguin and Pit last year :laugh:

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
So... R@vyn... what's your take, then?

Seriously, I'd like to hear everything I can about the matchup so I'm at least somewhat prepared if I face one.

Metatitan

Smash Master

That's okay R@vyn, you can have some of my skittles. They're so much sweeter when watching useless theorycraft.

I'm already through with this stupid debate, no thanks to you, and I am placing it at 55:45 Pit's advantage and my mind will NOT be changed, unless a miracle really happens, which I doubt.

And your last sentence is completely useless as well, you and I already know what my Pit did to ur penguin and Pit last year :laugh:
1. Leave the matchup ratio blank since no one knows the matchup. To put in a faulty matchup ratio with no real discussion is ignorant and stupid.
2. Does R@vyn even use DDD?
3. More important, are you trying to prove something from beating him in PIT DITTOS on WIFI from A YEAR AGO? Kind've pathetic if you ask me :p

Anyways I'm done trolling this thread (even though I make more sense than the theorycraft going on here). Mabey I'll post in the pit social, I do know quite a bit of pit mains :)

Darknid

Smash Journeyman

Dude earlier in this thread you said Pit beats DK on japes, then you have the stones to tell someone else to post sensibly. lmao

If you wanna go on wifi I'll see you on the ladder, but I don't think I've ever faced you and I doubt I'd have any trouble if I did.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The discussion is over, and let's keep it that way, and I'm still surprised Meta didnt get an infraction for trolling.

Coffee™

I need it....
So... R@vyn... what's your take, then?

Seriously, I'd like to hear everything I can about the matchup so I'm at least somewhat prepared if I face one.
Message me on aim if you wanna know. I don't really have the patience to type out everything here.

That's okay R@vyn, you can have some of my skittles. They're so much sweeter when watching useless theorycraft.

Nah, Im trying to get off candy. Think I might have a cavity or something....Gotta get that checked out. I'm good.

1. Leave the matchup ratio blank since no one knows the matchup. To put in a faulty matchup ratio with no real discussion is ignorant and stupid.
2. Does R@vyn even use DDD?
3. More important, are you trying to prove something from beating him in PIT DITTOS on WIFI from A YEAR AGO? Kind've pathetic if you ask me :p

Anyways I'm done trolling this thread (even though I make more sense than the theorycraft going on here). Mabey I'll post in the pit social, I do know quite a bit of pit mains :)

1: Imo the matchup is 60:40 Pit but Adm can put what he wants.
2: No, I only use him once in a while for fun.
3: Pit Dittos are really silly.

Dude earlier in this thread you said Pit beats DK on japes, then you have the stones to tell someone else to post sensibly. lmao

If you wanna go on wifi I'll see you on the ladder, but I don't think I've ever faced you and I doubt I'd have any trouble if I did.
Yes I have the "stones" to tell people to post sensibly. Debating is one thing, insulting members while debating terribly is another. This applies to both sides. Darknid stop trying to act like you know anything about Pit in general or Pit at high level play because you don't. Also, lol ladder? Like I'd take that seriously. If you wanna play sure why not, but i don't care about wifi or stuff like the ladder.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
pit beats DK on japes....he has no need to approach EVER and will just arrow spam to dair camp 8min of DK's life end of story.............

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
pit beats DK on japes....he has no need to approach EVER and will just arrow spam to dair camp 8min of DK's life end of story.............
lol the only place you can camp is the middle platform, you have absolutely no defenses against DK on the side platforms and even so, DK can jugg spin, meaning you can't camp him on Japes. You also can't gimp him, so he will live to ridiculous %s with up B braking.

Oh, and DK can waterplank on Japes. Still working on that.

tldr: don't take him to Japes, take him to frigate, then FD, then RC in that order of importance.

and raven: I don't know much about pit at high levels of play because pit isn't a very popular character, probably since he sucks.

321BOOM

Smash Journeyman
You also can't gimp him, so he will live to ridiculous %s with up B braking.

and raven: I don't know much about pit at high levels of play because pit isn't a very popular character, probably since he sucks.
on the contrary, we can MS gimp dk quite easily.

pit doesn't suck >:[
he just has a hard learning curve, and not alot of people decide to work to get good with him.

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
on the contrary, we can MS gimp dk quite easily.

pit doesn't suck >:[
he just has a hard learning curve, and not alot of people decide to work to get good with him.
I was talking about jungle japes which someone brought up as a Pit CP, when it's actually a much better DK CP.

Anyways, he's not a bad character but he has bad matchups with almost every high tier in the game, so to me he is doomed to bottom of high/top of mid

Ayoub

Smash Ace
Well, I agree with the most things what the pits say about DK. But DK is really better on japes. I don't know if this is guaranteed, but DK can throw you against the platforms right into the water. He has a lot of other options there. (I got 2stocked on that stage by a DK), and I 2stocked him on BF and FD. So yes, it's a DK counter and not a pit counter, imo.

Coffee™

I need it....
I was talking about jungle japes which someone brought up as a Pit CP, when it's actually a much better DK CP.

Anyways, he's not a bad character but he has bad matchups with almost every high tier in the game, so to me he is doomed to bottom of high/top of mid
The only characters in high tier or even above him at all that Pit has bad matchups against are Marth, MK and Olimar. Wario....maybe, but thats it.

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
Isn't gnw one of Pit's worst matchups?

Also, you're telling me Pit beats Snake?

Esca

Smash Champion
I think DK vs Pit is 65:35 Pit's advantage.

Pit's aren't mirror shielding enough.

Yoshi's island doesn't benefit DK with the glitch. You can mirror shield it and everything is fine.

I counter Cyphus, like ridiculously bad, because the matchup is horrible.

Coffee™

I need it....
G&W is pits worst match up.

Esca - Uhm, no. 65:35 is just like G&W vs Pit.
And thats really bad. I think it's about 55:45.
Tbh I don't even know why people think GW is bad for Pit. Learn to DI out of Bair and punish it, Don't shoot a ton of arrows and Pit does fine. MK is way worse for Pit than GW will ever be.

Ayoub

Smash Ace
Tbh I don't even know why people think GW is bad for Pit. Learn to DI out of Bair and punish it, Don't shoot a ton of arrows and Pit does fine. MK is way worse for Pit than GW will ever be.
G&W is just annoying, and can kill pit early, is hard to kill because of that stupid bucket break. Has better aerials, outprioritise all of pits aerials. Can bucket arrows, and if they have 3 you should be scared. Stupid dthrow > dsmash (tech out of it I guess), or usmash mindgames, x'). He's just annoying. And MS his recovery doesn't do much. I find Gaymenwatch worse then MK tbh.

Coffee™

I need it....
Ok after playing some matches against DK on japes. I'd say its probably his worst stage to ever take Pit.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Beat some GOOOD GW's and then come and say that...MK is easier for Pit then GW is....DOnt arrow as much??? come on Ravyn even u kno that is top thing for a Pit player in a matchup...it was better if u said be more mindgaming with then..... If i play PGn i will tell u more of why Pit gets beat by GW..........We still cool :laugh:

Coffee™

I need it....
There is already a ton of matchups you can't arrow much in. Ness, Lucas, Falco, Fox, Wolf, etc... You just have to play different. That doesn't necessarily mean its bad.

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
There is already a ton of matchups you can't arrow much in. Ness, Lucas, Falco, Fox, Wolf, etc... You just have to play different. That doesn't necessarily mean its bad.
I totally agree with this.

I used to play my friends without using arrows at all. It really isn't that different, at least for me.

Top Bottom