• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok, now I KNOW you're trying too hard. You're using WIFOM to push for my lynch; saying that I wouldn't think about my responses is entirely grasping and inconclusive. I already told you that I'm being cautious, that isn't necessarily the same thing as a definite scum slip. It can go either way and you know that. You should know better.

Vote: Th3Kuzinator.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Cardigan swaaaaaag.

And obtw can it be me using you for the Bardull thing since, ya know, I came to the inevitable conclusion EONS before you got in this thread?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount 1.4 - With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Bardull [3] - Gorf, Soup, Gargaglione
Auspher [2] - John2k4, Super Vegito
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [1] - Bardull
John2k4 [0]
Sokr [0]
Mockingjay [0]
Super Vegito [0]
Gargaglione [0]
Soup [0]
Gorf [0]
Chaco [0]

Not voting: Auspher, Sokr, th3kuzinator/Evil Eye, Mockingjay, Chaco

:banana:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
John, just look at the way Kuz is pushing for my lynch. It's so unlike him in any game I've played with him where hes been Town. I'm not trying to OMGUS, he really is just pushing for my lynch too hard and doing it in really scummy ways, like using WIFOM for instance.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
so is it that only instance?

what do you think about the cases against him?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
@Vegito
If that's really what the question was for, Bardull coulda just said it himself soon after.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm actually usually like this. I've just been timid as of late in some of the games due to time constraints. It's break now, hence I'm taking an active part in lynching you.

Too easy.

John you said you're now seeing barbell scum. Vote him. <3

#HBC | Gorf

What is wrong with Soup giving his read tho? I mean what is the purpose of you saying this?

Seriously, like, I can tell you're alluding that kuz is scum for that but how when it was pretty clearly not a stab at Soup, and moreso a joke.

Zen said:
Soup:

I see town intent behind bardulls post. Like where he asked garg the vig question. he was trying to test if he was really a noob or not.
... No. I think I actually remember Ryker or someone saying this question in a game that's going on. Like, word for word.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
What is wrong with Soup giving his read tho? I mean what is the purpose of you saying this?

Soup:

I see town intent behind bardulls post. Like where he asked garg the vig question. he was trying to test if he was really a noob or not.
So why didn't he, you know, keep up his line of questioning if he had any real reason of asking it?

He's faking town intent except its 100x more transparent than Dietz's.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'm actually usually like this. I've just been timid as of late in some of the games due to time constraints. It's break now, hence I'm taking an active part in lynching you.

Too easy.

John you said you're now seeing barbell scum. Vote him. <3
Granted he isn't at L-1 anymore I would love to do that.
Vote; Barbell

AahhAAAhaAA!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I didn't feel the need to explain it right away to you Garg.

Gorf, what the ****? I legitimately made that question up.

#HBC | Gorf

John, just look at the way Kuz is pushing for my lynch. It's so unlike him in any game I've played with him where hes been Town. I'm not trying to OMGUS, he really is just pushing for my lynch too hard and doing it in really scummy ways, like using WIFOM for instance.
Yea I'm not feeling scumJohn.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Someone take their vote off, seriously. We're at 8 pages in and not everyone has posted. Lets try and get some reads in first AT THE LEAST.

Still holding onto Kuz being scum.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Gourdy how would you feel towards Kuz is he came in and quickhammered as BarBell fears?
AhaAaahaaa.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Even as a joke he doesn't really... have to say that. Like it's a way to joke around saying "Yeah Soup OF COURSE THEY ARE TOWN" and that is why I didn't like it.

I don't really have much opinion on the Bardull case. I just don't support the way it's going down really.

#HBC | Gorf

I didn't feel the need to explain it right away to you Garg.
YOU DIDN'T EXPLAIN IT AT ALL! If you can show you saying this before Zen hypothesized it, I'll drop that point (but still keep the multiple others I've established).

Bardull said:
Gorf, what the ****? I legitimately made that question up.
K I'm wrong you're town.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Even as a joke he doesn't really... have to say that. Like it's a way to joke around saying "Yeah Soup OF COURSE THEY ARE TOWN" and that is why I didn't like it.

I don't really have much opinion on the Bardull case. I just don't support the way it's going down really.
You're arguing into a dead end. That post meant nothing. The result was nothing.

I can read you, get over it.

Funny, because I'm pretty sure Zen said that you supported it earlier. That and he was okay with Bardull dying. Hmmmmm?

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Did Kuz not vote.

@Kuz, Ran is speaking as Zen. Hence why Gorf confused us.

@Gorf. The fact that he didn't explain it is why I didn't get scum intent from it. Him explaining it would have been him trying to give a good appearance for no reason. Him not explaining it shows that he was just doing his own hunting. That's all.

Top Bottom