• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You know what, you're really trying too hard to make me look like scum.

Kuz, you're trying AWFULLY hard to make me look like scum, like beyond reason.

unvote

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Only had to read till' the AtE until I just started laughing.
The rest is a doozie lol.

@Zen you mean cuz of skype mafia? Do you really take that shiz SERIOUSLY?! Man Kuz will always and forever be a town read in skype mafia cuz he's funny as hell and all skype mafia is is really just ****ing around with your buds. But :ohwell:

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Siiiiiiiiigh.

Another game where I die because people can't read me at all.

Here are my reads:

Garg - Probably noobtown, but it's too soon to say.
Gorf/Kuz - Probably Town, even though they've been on me like...I don't even know what. Kuz shouldn't have shot me before getting reads from other players on me though, that was a waste of a shot and terribly poor decision making.
John - I don't know, John is pretty anti-town. I don't see the pro-town motivation anywhere in his posts; I'm not sure if he's just participating because he's bored, or if he doesn't know how to contribute as town. Or if it's too soon in the game to say.
Vegito - I don't know what to think of him. I'm really bad at reading Zen.
Soup - Soup is also on me along with Kuz/Gorf, but I have a good feeling about him being Town. Just a feel though. He's different from when I was dealing with him in the two man mafia game.
Auspher - Don't know him, never played with him, too soon to say.

Don't think anyone else posted, so everyone else is null.
"Siiiiiiiiigh.

Another game where I die because people can't read me at all."- Please don't be looking pity for now

John2k4

The End of an Era
Alright.

Barbell - He's trying to defend against ten points when one is presented to him. Seems like he is nervous with things that get presented to him.
So yeah I say Barbellscum is how I see it.

AHahAAAHAaa.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yes. I think you're scum goggling me. Like, it's just too much.
Ok. Let's see it then. It's one thing to completely switch from a town read to a scum read. It's another thing to do it timidly.

Grow a pair and fight me, if you got the stuff.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Kuz, I don't like that you accused us of distracting from Bardull's lynch when we are trying to garner our own reads. I think we were going in a good direction and regardless of Auspher being timid or not, we have to try and get a read on him. I was already disliking him not doing much at all even from early game.

Like you can't expect us to do nothing. :glare:

Where have you and Gord experienced Auspher's "BADNESS" actually?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm uncomfortable in doing that because it would come off as omgus'y, but I do most certainly think you're tunneling me and trying too hard beyond reason. Yeah my play has been odd, but I don't think it warrants such an extreme level of tunneling and desperation for wanting me lynched. Like, seriously.

#HBC | Gorf

I'm uncomfortable in doing that because it would come off as omgus'y, but I do most certainly think you're tunneling me and trying too hard beyond reason. Yeah my play has been odd, but I don't think it warrants such an extreme level of tunneling and desperation for wanting me lynched. Like, seriously.
So I'm scum too. Cool me and Kuz are scum together.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Honestly, Auspher could be a little more active, regardless of being 'shy'. Unless he's sleeping like a normal human being would do at this time; then there'd be nothing to blame

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
why doesn't anyone like me

i do things and only gorf and kuz get attention

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
You wouldn't care about OMGUS if you were town and actually thought I was scum but you're not and are just trying to looking like you have independant reasoning by attacking a power player who has mostly pro-town sentiment from other players and expect other to possibly give you pro-town credit for doing so while in reality you even admit that you've been playing odd which gives credit for me pressuring you in the first place.

#HBC | Gorf

You wouldn't care about OMGUS if you were town and actually thought I was scum but you're not and are just trying to looking like you have independant reasoning by attacking a power player who has mostly pro-town sentiment from other players and expect other to possibly give you pro-town credit for doing so while in reality you even admit that you've been playing odd which gives credit for me pressuring you in the first place.
Periods. They have good use. You should try em some day.

#HBC | Gorf

Honestly, Auspher could be a little more active, regardless of being 'shy'. Unless he's sleeping like a normal human being would do at this time; then there'd be nothing to blame
Actually, Garg, take into consideration the fact that he may not want to be up at 3 in the morning playin mafia. Of course it's gonna suck the d*** waking up and bulldozing through this but *shrug*

Top Bottom