• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Kuz - Dude, I'm just being cautious.

Reasons why I'm town:

1. I'm town.
2. I'm town.
3. I'm town.

What am I supposed to say to that? That's really up to you to make the call. You should be asking me different questions though or backing off.

@Garg - It's not name calling. Saying you're null-noob is just how I'm reading you, it's not necessarily derogatory in Mafia to be called noob/dumb <insert alignment>.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount 1.3 - With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Bardull [3] - Gorf, Soup, Gargaglione
Auspher [2] - John2k4, Super Vegito
John2k4 [1] - Bardull
Sokr [0]
Mockingjay [0]
Super Vegito [0]
Gargaglione [0]
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [0]
Soup [0]
Gorf [0]
Chaco [0]

Not voting: Auspher, Sokr, th3kuzinator/Evil Eye, Mockingjay, Chaco

:banana:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Meh. K. I still want you to shed your perception on my face.

MAN I keep spelling perception with an re instead of an er... I'm dubm...

Lol @ that Bardull post not showing who he thinks is scum and dwelling on the garg thing.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Yeah if I vote Barbell he will be at L-1. Not happening yet.
AaaAHAHAAAAh.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
@kuz
If you read my post where I said that I gained 'quite a bit of suspicion' for Bardull- what I meant from that was that I found BarDulL's presumption that Soup would find him Town, regardless of what he would say, very odd/scummy.

I also don't get why he was so dismissive as to his first question he asked me, rather than simply elaborating on it so that I could just tell him what he wanted.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Clever response. Bet it took you 10 minutes to work up the courage to press that post button.

You're being too cautious for a normal town rationale. You're scum. I can tell these things.

Plus you violated the 100% dGames scumtell. You will die.

You also didn't answer my question at all. That was 100% nothing and 0% who was scum.

Peanut Pop: Bardull

Waiting on flip.

#HBC | Gorf

@Man why aren't you even responding to my question(s) toward you?... AND possibly revealing what may or may not be a gambit.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
okay hi zenny

why do you think bardull is town because you're against it apparently or to be put 'don't care'

why is kuzi scum

also why are you forgetting that gorf was the first on this not kuzi

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
No pretty sure you waffled for about 10 seconds and then voted me again. Lynched Doc D1 cool story.

Also celeb.

But that's cool, you're never wrong.

#HBC | Gorf

JOHN2K4, I AM CURIOUS AS TO YOUR OPINION ON BARDULL, FROM YOUR OWN WORDS PLEASE, WHETHER YOU FEEL HE IS SCUM, TOWN, OR NULL, OR REASONING AS TO WHY YOU FEEL YOU DON'T WANNA ANSWER THIS QUESTION. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Was I not clear?

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
okay hi zenny

why do you think bardull is town because you're against it apparently or to be put 'don't care'
only have a slight town read really. more null if anything. ran can tell you what i've told him so far if he wants. too much of a burden to argue against it though.

why is kuzi scum
cause

also why are you forgetting that gorf was the first on this not kuzi
That's not my reason for him being manipulated. He simply turns a blind eye with kuzi no matter what.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Siiiiiiiiigh.

Another game where I die because people can't read me at all.

Here are my reads:

Garg - Probably noobtown, but it's too soon to say.
Gorf/Kuz - Probably Town, even though they've been on me like...I don't even know what. Kuz shouldn't have shot me before getting reads from other players on me though, that was a waste of a shot and terribly poor decision making.
John - I don't know, John is pretty anti-town. I don't see the pro-town motivation anywhere in his posts; I'm not sure if he's just participating because he's bored, or if he doesn't know how to contribute as town. Or if it's too soon in the game to say.
Vegito - I don't know what to think of him. I'm really bad at reading Zen.
Soup - Soup is also on me along with Kuz/Gorf, but I have a good feeling about him being Town. Just a feel though. He's different from when I was dealing with him in the two man mafia game.
Auspher - Don't know him, never played with him, too soon to say.

Don't think anyone else posted, so everyone else is null.

John2k4

The End of an Era
For a second there I thought you were Kantrip.

No you weren't clear; it is a bright red.

Bardball is a funky read for me. I'll get you an opinion in a few minutes after some quality reading.

Top Bottom