• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
gorf i'm sorry but i can't sleep either

does ranhydra/bardull look like they could be scum together or is it one of them being scum

BarDulL

Town Vampire
first bardull quote: the last line seemed like a really safe thing to say to a player that many people direct that to. the bolded SCREAMS disingenuous response to what (to me) was a reaction bait, especially since ran confirmed the sokr vote being to get reads. that was just... waaaaaaay over the top.

@soup yes.

@vegito its not scummy OR townie for both... just shocking.

second bardull quote: i seriously dont get how that outrage triggered a null read... and that reasoning...? its ridiculous to ask for mass claim (he sees it as legit) but ill throw em a bone? da fuhh?

@garg just for future reference home slice. oh and i dig that recent post glad youre town mang :cool:

third bardull quote: twisting himself with the disbelief of the mass claim (TOTAL lie), and wtf off tangent question to garg

garg you should jump on this wagon ill lay a pillow out for ya!
Oh alright, so now we're on the same page then. Here's the get down:

First off, anyone and their mother would have said "no, mass claiming is stupid this early in the game," so their question didn't come off to me as a legit reaction test because Zen/Ran would never actually ask that question, hence not a lot of thought was put into it. So I answered in an over reactive way to get a reaction from Vegito.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, what do you think of Vegito's reaction to my reaction?

Anyway, BECAUSE it was off, I wasn't sure how to read it since the question was coming from pretty decent player/s AFAIK. It wasn't a very good reaction test, and it was also a scrubadub question, you know what I mean? I'm not sure if they just messed up and asked a bad question for a reaction test, or if it was a legit attempt at a good reaction test from Town Vegito. You don't think Ran/Zen are capable of better than that?

Third quote - There's nothing I could do but wait until someone got reads on them for me since I can't read Zen/Ran very well, so I tried to brush it aside and focus my attention elsewhere. I was trying to get a read on Garg and break the ice. Don't worry dude, we're straight.

But while I'm at it, what's your read on Vegito?

#HBC | ѕoup

bardull said:
I've got him as null for now, honestly. I don't get why he was asking to mass claim this early, but both players in that hydra are experienced enough to know that mass claiming at the start of D1 is ridiculous, so I'm just going to throw them a pass for it and call it null. Nothing else is too out of the ordinary for that slot.

super vegito said:
@Bardull: Hmmm I thought we would have been looking for King Krool and his Cronies.
bardull said:
@Vegito - What? Chances are mafia would have safe claims anyway. That's pretty suspicious of you to forget that. I don't think you were actually going for a mass claim this early though, so I'm just going to ignore it.
probably a ninja but **** like this is eye candy

#HBC | ѕoup

in short bardull flips out for no reason getting to the point of almost looking like he was screaming at super vegito, only to call the interaction null on the basis of what he was screaming at super vegito for.

then, to top it all off, goes on offensive with a light attack and never pushes on it

#HBC | ѕoup

okay so if you're null on the basis of what they are doing, what qualms do you else have besides "they should know mafia have safe-claims?"

i will read your post later

no grammar 4 lyfe too tired to type correctly

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
bardull i skimmed your response and yada yada seems like a crock'a bull shiz, its gonna be a lotta work on a tablet.

@soup meh... the first bolded aint much and i think the 3rd would be talking about their experience. but like i said if anything ill read into it after the scumflip, for now its a maybe. but ill be sure to take your shiz into consideration after his flip babe :woman:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm just saying, if what they did really WAS a reaction test, it wasn't well thought out. Their excuse that Town would just go after K.Rool and his Cronies seemed off to me because mafia would most likely have safe claims.

Soup, why'd you ask John if he had a post restriction? Didn't really see why you asked that, really. Is there something telling of posting restrictions that's good/bad for Town? Is it even a good idea to out restrictions like that?

Gorf, I don't even consider your vote legit on me if you're not going to read my reasoning. How is that being townie?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok, so are you guys just trying to pick on me, or do you actually have a legit case? I'm getting kinda annoyed because it feels like you guys are TRYING to look at this the wrong way. :/

#HBC | ѕoup

@bardull
I'm just saying, if what they did really WAS a reaction test, it wasn't well thought out. Their excuse that Town would just go after K.Rool and his Cronies seemed off to me because mafia would most likely have safe claims.
okay so why are you going from

I've got him as null for now, honestly. I don't get why he was asking to mass claim this early, but both players in that hydra are experienced enough to know that mass claiming at the start of D1 is ridiculous, so I'm just going to throw them a pass for it and call it null. Nothing else is too out of the ordinary for that slot.
to

First off, anyone and their mother would have said "no, mass claiming is stupid this early in the game," [/b]so their question didn't come off to me as a legit reaction test because Zen/Ran would never actually ask that question,[/b] hence not a lot of thought was put into it. So I answered in an over reactive way to get a reaction from Vegito.
either you're the most reactive townie ever or you're scum flailing on his own reasoning

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount 1.2 - With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Bardull [2] - Gorf, Soup
John2k4 [1] - Bardull
Auspher [1] - John2k4
Sokr [1] - Super Vegito
Mockingjay [0]
Super Vegito [0]
Gargaglione [0]
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [0]
Soup [0]
Gorf [0]
Chaco [0]

Not voting: Auspher, Sokr, th3kuzinator/Evil Eye, Mockingjay, Gargaglione, Chaco

:banana:

#HBC | ѕoup

to even top it off you make statements then don't follow on them, along with creating a lot of pointless questions that go off the topic that are both defensive and ugly

idk if i'm being terrible right now but boston is playing in my head and it's

more than a feeling..

#HBC | ѕoup

guys i think it's a reaction test

guys i don't think it's a reaction test

guys why would vegito forget about safe-claims

guys it's not a reaction test

did i mention that i don't think it's a reaction test

#HBC | Gorf

meh... it MIGHT be you being terrible but youre town so keep going ill tell you if it terrible when i get to a comp...

@garg have you evah... seen... the rain?

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Rankorott what do you think Auspher had to gain from asking that question after so many people had already responded to it?

Nothing town I can think of Zengeta. He's looking scum to me.

Why is a mass claim being suggested? Isn't it a bit early for that?
Ok Auspher, I was waiting for you to respond but you have lurked the whole ****ing time.

Why didn't you comment on anything else? This seems like you posted something most everyone has talked about. Seems like you are trying to fake contribution and I don't like it.

Vote: Auspher

Here is a real response from somebody who doesn't dig the idea.
Really why do you feel his response was legit? He should have known by now from all the responses that it wasn't a good idea. So then we would he ask such a question? Answer: Appearance.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Gorf: Hold my hand. Also tell me how attractive I am.

@Soup: You're town. Keep it that way.

@Garg: Vote Bardull.

@VEGAYTO: Stop distracting from lynching scum.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
@Gorf, Lol I'd love to talk about Creedence right now, but that's even more irrelevant than the Manky Kong question

#HBC | ѕoup

okay can i be good town though i'm looking at my latest posts and they're just getting worse and worse even though i feel like i have something, just being really bad at explaining it

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
What's up, kuz? You're right bout the vote. PS I'm lovin your avatar btw.
Vote: BarDulL

#HBC | Gorf

Rankorott what do you think Auspher had to gain from asking that question after so many people had already responded to it?

Nothing town I can think of Zengeta. He's looking scum to me.

Ok Auspher, I was waiting for you to respond but you have lurked the whole ****ing time.

Why didn't you comment on anything else? This seems like you posted something most everyone has talked about. Seems like you are trying to fake contribution and I don't like it.

Vote: Auspher

Really why do you feel his response was legit? He should have known by now from all the responses that it wasn't a good idea. So then we would he ask such a question? Answer: Appearance.
Oh my god you're ridiculous.

His response was legit because it was either after immediately reading your post or after going through all of page 2/whatever page with his postcount that has that post in it. Ausupher's BAD, and I expect em to comment on things, but if he wanted to fake a response he'd have done it similarly, but less whatthetit, than Bardull. I'm convinced.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Bardull is scum if thats what you're wavering on.

Auspher is timid by nature. Him asking that is completely null. Stop being stupid. You're not scum tho, just stupid.

I'LL TAKE THAT VOTE.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I dunno, I'm pretty over reactive in all games I play. It isn't necessarily a town tell or a scum tell for me. Sometimes I over exaggerate my tone as an aggressive play, sometimes it's to bait reactions, and sometimes...I don't even know. I was pretty over reactive in AT and G3S, sorta.

th3kuz, how is that a scum tell? You're just grasping now.

Top Bottom