• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong Mafia - Game Over! Who's King of the Jungle?

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
Do you even know what a crumb is? I wouldn't be able to say "That's my crumb actually."

If I said "Or maybe that is" it would defeat the purpose of it being a crumb, if it was. Get me?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Don't worry, I know about crumbs Vegemite. =P
'Twas the Joke before Game.

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
We all have confirmed. So that means we know our roles. Meaning that not everything can be a joke.

Don't think it's 'pre-game' because the mod hasn't started the game. I thought you were accusing me and were obv wrong, and I didn't see the funnie in it. :glare:

John2k4

The End of an Era
Man I got stuck in this whole "Game didn't start; nothing counts yet" thing for the beginning of ModMafia. =(

John2k4

The End of an Era
Been a while since I've played a game with Auspher.

Nice to see your lavender-colored name, too! :)

John2k4

The End of an Era
Played with Auspher in Mod mafia. He replaced out, so I don't have much to glean from him.

I can't remember if he did Housepets or not...I'll need to check.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I know ModMafia is. I might be able to move Housepets if it hasn't been already.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Auspher was in Housepets. That was back in early October last year, so I don't remember much about it. :c

John2k4

The End of an Era
Auspher's a quiet guy; been that way in every mafia game I have played with him.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Ick, the game hasn't even started and we're already attempting to get reads. This game already looks like it'll be a fun one.

:phone:

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
It should start soon. The first post has everyone in bold, meaning everyone confirmed. So Mod should be starting the game... But don't know where he is. :/

Kantrip

Kantplay
It was a quiet and peaceful day on DK Island; the parrots were singing, the swordfish were playing, and the rhinoceroses were gallivanting in the grass. The dastardly Kremling Krew was nowhere to be found, and the Kongs were enjoying its absence. Suddenly, the Kongs heard a bloodcurdling roar coming from the direction of the Jungle Japes treehouse. Hurriedly, they kongregated near the source of the noise, and they discovered something that was both brutally graphic and slightly confusing:

[COLLAPSE=""]

The NPC, A Manky Kong, Jungle Vanilla has been killed![/COLLAPSE]
The Manky Kong had been crushed by an oversized barrel. While taking a moment to consider the irony, the Kongs noticed something else:

Someone had stolen the entire banana hoard!

The Kongs originally agreed that K. Rool and the Kremling Krew were behind this terrible scheme, but with some thought they realized that the Manky Kongs were allies of the Kremling Krew. Surely they couldn't be that evil.... With that realization, the Kongs turned on each other. They vowed to lynch anyone and everyone that the majority found suspicious until they discovered the culprits! They would reclaim their precious bananas at all costs!

- - -

Day 1 Begins! With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Votecount 1.0

John2k4 [0]
Mockingjay [0]
Auspher [0]
Sokr [0]
Super Vegito [0]
Bardull [0]
Gargaglione [0]
th3kuzinator/Evil Eye [0]
Soup [0]
Gorf [0]
Chaco [0]

Not voting: John2k4, Mockingjay, Auspher, Sokr, Super Vegito, Bardull, Gargaglione, Evil Eye/th3kuzinator, Soup, Gorf, Chaco

Deadline has been set to March 26th at 11:59 P.M. EST!

:banana:

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
MAH BANANASSSSSSS

What does everyone think of a mass claim?

John, why did you ignore the question? (Earlier)

Vote: Sokr

For not having fun with getting reads. :glare:

Sup Soup. Long time no see man.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Super Vegito said:
What does everyone think of a mass claim?
hi ranmaru

Why would you even suggest something like this early in the game?

Super Vegito

Smash Rookie
I am not this Ranmaru that you speak of, nor am I the one who goes by Zen. I am Super Vegito!

It's a small game. I don't see any problems with it. Do you? If so what exactly?

#HBC | ѕoup

It outs possible PRs that could help town win? It's an inevitable ****ty strategy that gains little to no information besides speculation of what people claim?

I suggest you drop this before i bust you and RVS over the head.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Vegito - You should have said "I'm neither Zen or Ranmaru; I am Zenmaru!"

Mass claiming? NOW? Are you INSANE? This is a closed set up and according to the flavor, "some of the kongs are evil," so mass claiming now is clearly a recipe for disaster. Why would you EVER ask that question? You should know better.

Anyway, I'm down to kill the hardest **** to read in this thread which I'm pretty sure is indisputably John.

Vote: John

Soup, are you going to be counter productive and scummy as you always are, or are you actually going to help this game?

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup, are you going to be counter productive and scummy as you always are, or are you actually going to help this game?
G3S (the game you were scum in)
Britches and Hose
Every game i've played in as of late besides awkward moments

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@John, I don't even know what to say to that. Are you going to be your usual anti-town/impossible to read self this game? If you are, you should just replace out or die.

#HBC | ѕoup

Those are all games where people have called me town and i haven't been lynched in, utrick'd2 i guess but whatever

also i called you as scum in G3S too :salt:

Let's not make this game about your ego again.

#HBC | ѕoup

John, are you on a restriction or are you trying to crumb your role?

Top Bottom