• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doh-ho-ho, I think I just hit a jackpot (new AT wavedodging)

ICANTCOUNT123456

Smash Journeyman
*Yes, I did save a replay of this, but I do not have a video recorder, nor a youtube account, if anyone wants to, I'll send it to them and they can post it.

So I was playing a team battle on Shadow Moses, me (Snake) and a CPU metaknight vs CPU Ness and CPU Lucas.

So, I grab a timer (and timers only slow down things, it does not, I REPEAT NOT change anything in the game engine except make people slower) and Ness SLID across the floor as if in a wavedash, except the whole time, he was in his dodging animation!

Now I don't want to jump ahead and say this is something amazing. I want others to see this as well, If anyone wants, I will send them the replay, and hopefully someone with a video recorder can put this on Youtube or another site.

If you want to see it, my codes are...

Wii: 3379-8962-0722-0478
Brawl: 3995-6171-5703

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Man, how many wavedash attempts have been made os far? :p
I'd be interested in seeing this.
Cool! It works with Ness!

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
ok lets get that vid up so someone can declare it dead or the sh**. Send it to someone with recording equip please... sorry i dont have that stuff either

ipreferpi

Smash Apprentice
ok lets get that vid up so someone can declare it dead or the sh**. Send it to someone with recording equip please... sorry i dont have that stuff either
UM YEAH THAT'S WHAT HE'S DOING DURR HURR

(thumbs up to TC if this is like wavedashing in any sort of way)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Just let wavedashing die. The poor horse isn't even identifiable now.

Top Bottom