• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dogysamich :P

Pine

Smash Ace
because two good players comment on flaws? just cuz your good doesnt mean you are perfect they are both good in different aspects so there is nothing funny about helping another player...

besides im the best doc

Skler

Smash Master
because two good players comment on flaws? just cuz your good doesnt mean you are perfect they are both good in different aspects so there is nothing funny about helping another player...

besides im the best doc
This is the truth.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
YES!

i got my own thread!

*does the dogy dance*

And it's not alpha tryin to get me 4stocked by the nation!

**edit**
WAIT WTF NO!

LINK'S TRYIN TO TAKE OVER MY THREAD. :(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

besides im the best doc
lol
i didn't say it was bad.
i just said it was funny.
i wouldn't doubt that they're both better than me. lol

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
yeah, but you cheat harder. >.>

I think I figured it out.

Doc vs Samus is a soul calibur matchup. I mean, there are combos in the game, but they're not big combos. >.>
oh man exactly! I was talkin to IHaveSpaceBalls about this at Event 52. It's like, there's no combos, there's no edgeguards, and there's no good kill setups. Eventually someone has to get dsmashed or doc punched at like 150%

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Blastoise > Primeape. In terms of utility, anyway. I dunno though, Primeape was definitely one of my favored Fighting types. I generally used other physical sweepers, though.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Blastoise > Primeape. In terms of utility, anyway. I dunno though, Primeape was definitely one of my favored Fighting types. I generally used other physical sweepers, though.
sorry i turned this thread into a pokebattle thread. lol

but shroomed has a MM set that will be uploaded soon, i think.
he beat's a sheik/marth main using doc/mario.

shroomed is legit as ****!

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman

besides im the best doc
Lawl Pine <3 I votes for him.

Edit: To avoid doushedom, I will actually comment on Dogy.

I think Dogy is one of the most improved docs evar. Having watched a ton of his vids from when i started playing competitively maybe two, three years ago, i've been really impressed with how much he's tightened his game. Also; some of the best tech i've seen on a doc, hands down. A little less mental a player than Wafs, I think, but way faster, way more fluid.

Much love, Dogy.

Shroomed

Smash Master
someone should constructively criticize (i hella forgot how to spell that word) my doc

i'll find all my vids and post them in the shroomed thread
help me out here ppl

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Lawl Pine <3 I votes for him.

Edit: To avoid doushedom, I will actually comment on Dogy.

I think Dogy is one of the most improved docs evar. Having watched a ton of his vids from when i started playing competitively maybe two, three years ago, i've been really impressed with how much he's tightened his game. Also; some of the best tech i've seen on a doc, hands down. A little less mental a player than Wafs, I think, but way faster, way more fluid.

Much love, Dogy.
*fistpump* thank you

Yeah Dogysamich is sex.
2nd to you my friend.

Dude, you gotta go to Tipped Off 4 so we can

1) have another Doc Conference.
2) Take another shot at GreenMario and DJ Nintendo. That **** was too funny.
and
3) Maybe get some other double mains involved. (Like, I wanna scream at Eggm and Shiz again, maybe we can catch Chaddd and Linguini, etc, etc.)

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
*fistpump* thank you

2nd to you my friend.

Dude, you gotta go to Tipped Off 4 so we can

1) have another Doc Conference.
2) Take another shot at GreenMario and DJ Nintendo. That **** was too funny.
and
3) Maybe get some other double mains involved. (Like, I wanna scream at Eggm and Shiz again, maybe we can catch Chaddd and Linguini, etc, etc.)
Ohh MAN I saw those teams videos, probably the most entertaining matches I've ever seen. Well played. xD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
it was kind of like dj and greenmario proved that mario was the better char...
lol

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
it was kind of like dj and greenmario proved that mario was the better char...
lol
and i will say this again like i've said time and time, doc being "better" than mario, or vice versa is preference.

If they woulda used doc and we woulda used mario, they woulda just had a KO setup while we would have had the better edgeguarding.

__

And aside from that, you could already make an arguement that mario has a slight advantage over doc in that matchup, 1 matchup doesnt make a character better.

Or else pikachu and y.link shouldnt be in low tier cause they **** the **** out of jiggs and peach respectively.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Pika ***** Jiggs? H/o, let me ask my roommate to make sure.
Me: Hey Chad, Pikachu ***** Jiggs, right?
Chad: *LONG PAUSE* I can't even begin to muster up enough laughter to truly make light of how wrong that statement is.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Chad: *LONG PAUSE* I can't even begin to muster up enough laughter to truly make light of how wrong that statement is.
pssh. that's only because ash didn't raise pikachu to kill... only to make others "faint" LOL
jiggs' original trainer was rambo. so she's down as ****

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
are you serious. How the hell can he NOT stay away from a puff with jiggs.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well that match up doesn't seem fun. they both have such a short range. bleh

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Does Mario truly have an advantage over Doc? I mean... maybe his better combo game/recovery helps, but both can edgeguard one another easily and Doc's got KO moves..... so wtf?
well that match up doesn't seem fun. they both have such a short range. bleh
Mario... short range? Sure he doesnt have a **** range on EVERYTHING, but he's got f.smash. And really, if his "short range" is what makes the match boring, then alot of matches should be boring (spanimals for example).

But anyway, yeah doc has KO moves and a guarenteed setup for one of them, but mario
-has an easier time comboing the living **** out of doc
-can keep doc out (with f.smash)
-can recover better (not by much, but it's still better)
-and can edgeguard better
*Yeah, doc's b.air has more knockback. That doesnt really matter, if either one gets hit by the other's b.air they're done. Mario's edgeguarding is better because his cape gives him more lift, meaning he can chase doc farther out. Mario's fireballs also arc, so he can use them more than doc can use his pills for edgeguarding.

Top Bottom