• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does this game look familiar (and awesome) to you?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

This will be the game that will cause me to buy a 360. Perfect Dark was BRILLIANT. Was a worthy successor to goldeneye, had amazing multiplayer which despite lagging with 4 humans and 8 bots running around, still let you! All the challenges, unlockables...and that's not even mentioning the Single player, with great missions, cutscenes (with GOOD voice acting!) the ability to do both co-op and counter-op.

I don't particularly mind if online play is included (but I'll be suprised if it's not) though I do hope for LAN. It wouldn't be the same without splitscreen.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh dear, Rare once again waving around a knife inside of an old classic...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well since you asked the question mic I will answer, no it doesnt look familiar.

yes thats right I have never actually played perfect dark, please take pity on my sad sorry exsistance.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
YOU havnt lived until you have an out of control cop with his gun to your head (mmm we all remember that one dont we)

just for the record that did actually happen.

still, I'll have to make a point of playing it with you sometime ea.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Ah Luke, such lols, your enthusiasm inspires me.

I'd like that very much. :)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Farsight is the most retardedly broken gun in the history of FPS games.

Imagine servers with sniper***s using Farsight.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I can see clearly now the FPS has been upped.

I can see (through) all obstacles in my waaaaaaaay.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh dear, Rare once again waving around a knife inside of an old classic...
Actually, Rare isn't doing it, Microsoft got someone else to give it the visual update. (Shame about Elvis though :/)

Farsights weren't totally broken, though they were massively overpowered (and awesomely enjoyable :D) Was awesome in the day finding the Farsight spawn point and camp there with a laptop gun

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Oh shi-, I love this game. I was hoping it would somehow end up on Wii's virtual console though. :urg:

I think laptop guns were the most broken...And the most awesome!

:smiliegor:rocket::teleportg:sniper::enforcer:

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah it's been known, but this is the first time I've actually seen any work on it.

Mic - That's kinda relieving, hopefully they don't screw with too much non-graphical stuff yeah? And I agree, Elvis looks so ugly now. :/

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I would have been perfectly happy to just have PD64 ported over in HD and with the lag removed from the superior platform.

hmm, need to track down a N64->360 controller adaptor...

Richard7

Smash Ace
Yo Mic, where did you get those pictures from? Because as far as I knew, the graphics were gonna be exactly the same, except the game would run at 1080p, so everything would look a bit nicer. But if they're actually really improving textures, then yeah, thats pretty cool.

Top Bottom