• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does The Costume Matter To You?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Hmm. I like your use of the word up :) And why does the a in scrub*** have a white color tag around it?
Yours was censored so I can only assume its for censor bypassing. =w=

The color for snake doesn't really matter for me, but I prefer forest camo. As for pika I prefer mah goggles as I wear a pair above my forhead IRL~! Head band and nekkid chu are good too...ANYTHING BUT RED HAT. :V Srsly who uses that?

smashless gama

Smash Cadet
When I'm Marth I'm always either white or black...can't stand anything else. When I played Melee I was ALWAYS red Roy, but I dunno why (guess it went with his hair?). Also in Melee regular Fox, Blue Link/Young Link, regular Luigi. Brawl/Both- Black Falco, blue Ness, Black Pit, regular ZSS, regular Toon Link... yeah, I think that's it.

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't affect my gameplay in anyway, but I have a color of preference for each of the characters I use. TL: retro/vaati(hack) ; wolf: black/okami(hack); mk: red/galactaknigh(hack). Usually when someone use one of those colors I get confused for the first few seconds, but later it doesn't really affect me at all.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Cyan yoshi for me, but if that's taken pink, then yellow, then good old original green. His Blue and Red are bleh.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Always love Soap Shoes, or just Blue Sonic (It's Blue either way, lul)
But it doesn't really matter on color to me, unless it's someone like Ganon, gotta keep dibs on the manliest of colours.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I always use Gangstachu and restart a match to change my costume if iAm using the wrong one, but i can use Gogglechu if i have to. If i canOt use either i get really pissed, lol. I usually go boring normal pika if i canOt use Gangsta or Goggle chu. I only go green pika if thereIs a texture hack over it, i have a Hellchu texture hack over my green pika. I NEVER go green in doubles, ever.
ICG the Second? I hope so.

Anyways, I don't think it affects my performance but...
Melee:
Jiggly = Crown
Ice Climbers = Red
Ganondorf = Purple
G&W = Red

Brawl:
MK = White
Snake = Red
G&W = Red
Jiggly = Sunhat

Lucian

Smash Cadet
For me costumes means alot to me, it gives you a feeling that certain charatcer is yours. It's kind of like nick naming your Pokemon.

Top Bottom