• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does CFL want the brownies?

What do you want, or do you not want anything?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So lately there has been some controversy over whether or not Rx- should keep bringing the assorted cakes and brownies to the smashfests and tournaments in CFL. Luis is the cause for most of the concern :laugh:, so I would like to briefly ask some people what they think.

If you are not in CFL you can just answer the poll as if you were.

Andy or any other mod can close this once I get 20 or so votes. I just need a feel for what everyone wants, since I am constantly spending money for the wellfare of CFL.

Thank you for your time.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think that Gerbil is like GA's Hungrybox in terms of useless posting. But I also heard that the BOX is trying to reform his ways and post more respectfully. Props to BOX and the opposite of props to Gerbil.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I think that Gerbil is like GA's Hungrybox in terms of useless posting. But I also heard that the BOX is trying to reform his ways and post more respectfully. Props to BOX and the opposite of props to Gerbil.
I definately posted because you said "even if you're not CFL" and I totally voted too. ^.^ I contributed to the thread, and trust me... it's only the first post that is not helpful in most cases. Check my other posts, they are all informative (don't check the power rankings though, I do spam occasionally in there >.>)

:D

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Cosmic brownies are delicious...
I'm not in CFL (SWFL), but I would support free treats any day of the week. Especially if the reason is just to be nice to your fellow tourneygoers...
May I ask why this is even a problem?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Thank everyone for their positive feedback so far!

May I ask why this is even a problem?
This is a problem because apparantly a man who goes by Luis has a problem with my charity.:psycho::chuckle: But Joe and Ryan say he's just crazy and that I should definatly bring on the snacks. I just wanted to know if anyone else was bothered.

But this is not a serious issue either way. Because I respect Luis, and I look up to him like a brother.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
We love the snacks. Louis only says that because he feels bad you always get us snacks and we never get you anything.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Voted brownies!
Though I didn't see the donut option there. You brought donuts to our fest one time and they were awesome.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I am partial to both Star Crunch and Zebra Cakes. It is good to see smashers being charitable by bringing others food.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I guess the mods can close this whenever they want, it's pretty clear that everyone still wants zebra cakes. But I want fudge rounds and star crunch, and I can't forget about the cosmic brownies, so it looks like I am stuck bringing all the cakes. Directly into Luis' home. And leaving them there. On the table. When I leave.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'd be cool with homemade brownies, but those are not a choice :(
Once the UCF smashclub starts up, Amber is going to make brownies and we are going to sell them to raise money for starving children or something. She has the details, not me. But homemade brownies are definatly the shiz.

John...

Starcrunch plz? kthx

Guys... I just gotta have more Starcrunch
Colin, I think that you should team with me at some random tournament sometime, and we can be team Starcrunch, and I will give you mad Starcrunch. Plus I am the best teams partner.

Top Bottom