• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doctorjuice's Zero Suit Samus Guide

Snakeee

Smash Master
uhhh
ok...
but that's a lot of reading and i kinda just wanted to know the basics... :ohwell:
You completely missed the point Cake was making, but don't worry about it. It's just not good to bump up a thread that hasn't been used in a long time, unless you have something important to add. This particular thread isn't really made for discussion.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
This is an amazing guide and it was an interesting read i hope it gets completed and not forgotten like so many others
Actually, a lot of stuff (side-b as your primary killing move...) in this guide is woefully outdated and the ZSS forums desperately need some new reading material for new players. The metagame for ZSS was worlds different even six months ago. Some of the reading is akin to referring to the civil rights movement as "trouble ahead" (thanks Lois!).

noradseven

Smash Lord
Actually, a lot of stuff (side-b as your primary killing move...) in this guide is woefully outdated and the ZSS forums desperately need some new reading material for new players. The metagame for ZSS was worlds different even six months ago. Some of the reading is akin to referring to the civil rights movement as "trouble ahead" (thanks Lois!).
Heh maybe I should write my strategy guide, also I need to write one for marth just to watch them rage because alot of my game with him is grab based, and abusive of the 2 dash different ways to dash cancel.

But then again I'm not well known, I just play known players a bit, or used to *school* :mad: .

Top Bottom