• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doctor troll a.k.a doc "GREAT SCOTT!" here with an announcement!

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
To all of you whom I have trolled, threatened, annoyed, trolled, threatened, annoyed, and like... Trolled?

DOC IS NO LONGER A TROLL, AN ANNOYER, OR A... oh wait ..? is threatener a word O_O?

Anyways, my deepest appologies to all of you, I wanted to continue with the trolling thing to piss people off like clouderz, but its not worth it anymore, and its completely childish ( henceforth why clouderz is only 14, thus childish ).

Take it or leave it, you all know who you are, but doc is going back to the way he is, no more trolling no more nothing, this goes for the melee players too sorry for giving you heck.

LOVE ME :bee:

swordgard

Smash Hero
To all of you whom I have trolled, threatened, annoyed, trolled, threatened, annoyed, and like... Trolled?

DOC IS NO LONGER A TROLL, AN ANNOYER, OR A... oh wait ..? is threatener a word O_O?

Anyways, my deepest appologies to all of you, I wanted to continue with the trolling thing to piss people off like clouderz, but its not worth it anymore, and its completely childish ( henceforth why clouderz is only 14, thus childish ).

Take it or leave it, you all know who you are, but doc is going back to the way he is, no more trolling no more nothing, this goes for the melee players too sorry for giving you heck.

LOVE ME :bee:
How are we supposed to know this is not part of your trolling, you make us believe your not a troll and then come back as one O.o Seriously though, gj on no longer being a troll <3

Sanu

Smash Champion
How are we supposed to know this is not part of your trolling, you make us believe your not a troll and then come back as one O.o Seriously though, gj on no longer being a troll <3
And that's called meta-trolling ;)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Real trolls don't get "Troll's Remorse".

:yoshi:

Naw, you're cool. A bit arrogant, but cool.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Um.

I'm trying to imply you're the specific arrogant member here in this equation. :yoshi:

You're not anymore, but when we were beefing, it's all I could grasp about you.

I'm trying so hard not to troll, lol.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Trolls don't play MK =O

But to prove you're not a troll we must play a game of UNO!!!!!!!!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Well.

I could still imply you're not a troll, but that you're still arrogant. =[

Top Bottom