• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Doc's Tips: A Little Mac Q&A Thread

MrTeddyBear

Smash Apprentice
I merged your thread into othe Q&A thread. In the future, please feel free to ask questions regarding Little Mac in this thread.

To answer your question, no Little Mac is not invincible during his K.O. punch animation. He can be both hit and grabbed out of it. What happened to you has actually been stated in the mac boards before, and I've had it happen to myself as well. His K.O. punch has a large windbox at the end of it. When LM is grabbed out of K.O. animation, sometimes the windbox comes out anyway and pushes the opponent. If you hadn't used an Up Throw immediately, you would have flown back with LM in your grab, pulling him with you.
That makes sense, thanks. I'm kind of surprised he isn't invincible during the attack, but I guess that compensates for it hitting through shields and stuff like that.

Bleezyy

Smash Cadet
I'm convinced sonic is a terrible match up for us Mac players. Last night a sonic was killing me . I just couldn't hit him..

inconspikuous

Smash Journeyman
is there a complete list of projectiles that mac can dash underneath? non-customs, i know for sure he can dash under the following moves, with the opponent standing on stage: uncharged WFT sun salutation, samus super missile (not the homing one), mario fireballs and doc pills (risky timing)... anything else?

PHYTO-1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHYTO-1
is there a complete list of projectiles that mac can dash underneath? non-customs, i know for sure he can dash under the following moves, with the opponent standing on stage: uncharged WFT sun salutation, samus super missile (not the homing one), mario fireballs and doc pills (risky timing)... anything else?
mac has like a 30% of being able to duck under the super missile.

pikachu thunder jolt, duck hunt clay pigeon, palutena autoreticle (i guess), toon/links arrows, dedede gordos, yoshi eggs (difficult), i think ROBs weak laser (but only a dumb ROB would straight and angled down), certain pacman fruits.

i might test this tomorrow. theres also a video about what attacks mr g&w can duck under. i'll do the same thing but with mac's crouch.

inconspikuous

Smash Journeyman
cool, but i wasn't talking about his duck/crouch. i was talking about his dash (unless the hurtbox is the same for both). for example, some WFTs start the match charging sun salutation but when they see a mac dashing at them, they let it go. it will not hit mac if he keeps running at WFT without pressing anything else, leading to a free punish.

PHYTO-1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHYTO-1
cool, but i wasn't talking about his duck/crouch. i was talking about his dash (unless the hurtbox is the same for both). for example, some WFTs start the match charging sun salutation but when they see a mac dashing at them, they let it go. it will not hit mac if he keeps running at WFT without pressing anything else, leading to a free punish.
height wise theyre the same, so if you can crouch under it then you can dash under it. vise versa, its just easier to test it with crouching

so projectiles:

Mario: fireball
Dr Mario: Pill
Duck Hunt: Clay Pigeon and Black Gunman (all other gunmen wear white so this is an easy one)
Robin: Thunder, Arc Thunder (if facing backwards with only 5% chance to phantom hit*), Thoron
ROB: weak laser, tail-end of fsmash
Ganondorf: Wizard Kick (if facing backwards), fsmash (like 10% of the time), warlock punch (like 75%) of the time
Captain Falcon: fsmash (like 5% of the time)
Wii Fit: fsmash, uncharged sun salutation
Samus: Super Missile (dash is about 30% with 5% chance to phantom hit while crouching), uncharged charge beam
Pikachu: thunder jolt, skull bash
Toon/Link: arrow (depending on their charge/distance)
Luigi: green missile

obvious ones that everyone can avoid:

yoshi: egg toss
Dedede: gordo toss

the reason why some only work if youre facing backwards or not dashing is because the hitboxes take into account the z-axis. If you look at little mac's stance when he crouches, his shape is similar to that of a 90-degree triangle and also notice how he leans to his left.

there are also a good number of upsmashes/utilts that mac can dash past.

*phantom hit is when the hitboxes are literally on the edge of each other but dont connect. you'll see a small little orange spark and here a little scratchy noise.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Hey guys I wanna pick up little Mac and just wanted to know what I should start learning first. If he has any movement tech, combos, set ups etc. that I need to learn before I start learning more advanced options.

Thanks in advance

inconspikuous

Smash Journeyman
so projectiles:

Mario: fireball
Dr Mario: Pill
Duck Hunt: Clay Pigeon and Black Gunman (all other gunmen wear white so this is an easy one)
Robin: Thunder, Arc Thunder (if facing backwards with only 5% chance to phantom hit*), Thoron
ROB: weak laser, tail-end of fsmash
Ganondorf: Wizard Kick (if facing backwards), fsmash (like 10% of the time), warlock punch (like 75%) of the time
Captain Falcon: fsmash (like 5% of the time)
Wii Fit: fsmash, uncharged sun salutation
Samus: Super Missile (dash is about 30% with 5% chance to phantom hit while crouching), uncharged charge beam
Pikachu: thunder jolt, skull bash
Toon/Link: arrow (depending on their charge/distance)
Luigi: green missile

obvious ones that everyone can avoid:

yoshi: egg toss
Dedede: gordo toss

the reason why some only work if youre facing backwards or not dashing is because the hitboxes take into account the z-axis. If you look at little mac's stance when he crouches, his shape is similar to that of a 90-degree triangle and also notice how he leans to his left.

there are also a good number of upsmashes/utilts that mac can dash past.

*phantom hit is when the hitboxes are literally on the edge of each other but dont connect. you'll see a small little orange spark and here a little scratchy noise.
yo that's some good work right there. i think it might deserve it's own topic as a handy reference for macs. (unless you make that video, in which case you could make the new topic at that time.) good stuff man, thanks!

Last edited:

inconspikuous

Smash Journeyman
i just faced a diddy on smashladder and i think we may have a situational answer to the hoo hah. when mac is at low percents, usually diddy goes for two upairs after a dthrow, but if you DI down after the first one you end up underneath diddy and he whiffs the second. i don't have a good diddy to lab it with, but we may have an up-b kill trap if we can bait out the second whiffed uair. someone with a diddy friend want to test that out?

the situation i'm thinking is if diddy takes the first stock and is at around 80%ish and tries for the hoo hah, they could get K.O.'d after whiffing their 2nd uair. (also, i'm hoping all of this labbing doesn't go to waste after the balance patch. that would be terrible.)

TIGER17

Smash Rookie
NNID
ChaosTiger27
3DS FC
1564-3676-6738
Are there any strategys to fighting Rosolina as little mac?

inconspikuous

Smash Journeyman
i just faced a diddy on smashladder and i think we may have a situational answer to the hoo hah. when mac is at low percents, usually diddy goes for two upairs after a dthrow, but if you DI down after the first one you end up underneath diddy and he whiffs the second. i don't have a good diddy to lab it with, but we may have an up-b kill trap if we can bait out the second whiffed uair. someone with a diddy friend want to test that out?

the situation i'm thinking is if diddy takes the first stock and is at around 80%ish and tries for the hoo hah, they could get K.O.'d after whiffing their 2nd uair. (also, i'm hoping all of this labbing doesn't go to waste after the balance patch. that would be terrible.)
nevermind. labbed it today. i don't know how i got under diddy's 2nd uair. must've been a diddy input error. maybe we could start a situational DI chart though.

eg.
1) Diddy's Hoo Hah at low %: DI up and jump away to avoid 2nd uair;
2) Diddy's Hoo Hah at high %: DI down and away;
3) Sheik Dthrow>Bouncing Fish: DI by holding down, or nair to interrupt;
4) etc.

PHYTO-1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHYTO-1
nevermind. labbed it today. i don't know how i got under diddy's 2nd uair. must've been a diddy input error. maybe we could start a situational DI chart though.

eg.
1) Diddy's Hoo Hah at low %: DI up and jump away to avoid 2nd uair;
2) Diddy's Hoo Hah at high %: DI down and away;
3) Sheik Dthrow>Bouncing Fish: DI by holding down, or nair to interrupt;
4) etc.
yea i figured it was the fault of Diddy or maybe it was SDI or something i could never escape it. you could also use upb to interrupt if possible since super armor comes out frame 1....but if they catch on then youre ****ed

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this (just gonna post it anyhow) but when Little Mac's attacks clash with projectiles, he still builds meter for his KO punch. He doesn't necessarily need to directly attack the opponent to build meter, just hitting anything will build meter. If the opponent tries to sit back and camp with projectiles, you can just negate them with attacks and build meter which would force them to come to you instead. Just make sure the projectile you are trying to clash your attack with doesn't have more priority than your attack (powerful or transcendent).

PHYTO-1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHYTO-1
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this (just gonna post it anyhow) but when Little Mac's attacks clash with projectiles, he still builds meter for his KO punch. He doesn't necessarily need to directly attack the opponent to build meter, just hitting anything will build meter. If the opponent tries to sit back and camp with projectiles, you can just negate them with attacks and build meter which would force them to come to you instead. Just make sure the projectile you are trying to clash your attack with doesn't have more priority than your attack (powerful or transcendent).
most quickly spammable projectiles (besides laz0rs) clash with jab/ftilt.

off the top of my head: m/l fireballs/pills, tjolt, t/links arrows. probably more like metal blade, d/pits arrows etc. good to know as most people dont even pay attention to our KO meter til they hear the bell ring

Mrawesome48

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrawesome48
So here we are 4 months later and i still am nowhere near being able to beat Little mac. I am sick and tired of being told by EVERYONE that the only solution is"Shield and throw him off the ledge". My impression is that no one in this entire forum knows anything about the character i sure know i dont aside hes got super armor and god like rolls. If i sound salty and frustrated. I am. 4 months of asking for help and asking people to spar with me has apparently fallen on deaf ears. This also isn't even charcter specific I'm asking for help so regardless of whatever char im using i stand a chance because i know what to do. Anything further than that is char mu

Last edited:

LCC Son-in-Law

Dork-in-Law
NNID
I'll add you
3DS FC
0989-1853-2327
So here we are 4 months later and i still am nowhere near being able to beat Little mac. I am sick and tired of being told by EVERYONE that the only solution is"Shield and throw him off the ledge". My impression is that no one in this entire forum knows anything about the character i sure know i dont aside hes got super armor and god like rolls. If i sound salty and frustrated. I am. 4 months of asking for help and asking people to spar with me has apparently fallen on deaf ears. This also isn't even charcter specific I'm asking for help so regardless of whatever char im using i stand a chance because i know what to do. Anything further than that is char mu
I have seen others give you solid advice on how to deal with little mac, as well as myself, aside from Shield and throw off the ledge. Shielding his attacks and relying on throwing him off the stage is a bad tactic to aim for, and most little mac mains should know this as well.
[collapse=Advice I gave you before]
From my experience, Floating a lot while throwing out Dairs helps. It can give mac a problem. Still, you need to watch out for those Upsmasher and uptilts. Use turnips as a way of getting in if possible. Don't peach bomb much.
I wish I had more advice, but we don't have many peach players around here.
[/collapse]
Little mac is vulnerable to grabs, and NOT because he can be thrown off stage (though I wont lie, at high % being thrown off stage can be scary, depending on the character). As peach you should be able to juggle mac in the air if you land a grab>throw. If you jump cancel through a turnip and hit mac, you may be able to grab him before he can react.
You should also be able to presser mac immensely from the air while floating. I fought a peach main in tournament last Saturday, and got annihilated by his well spaced floating Dairs.
Little mac likes momentum and quick reads, so you will really have to use a play style that disrupts that momentum, or where you change up your plays constantly.

If you ever want more mac experience, let me know and we can play sometime again.
Also, quick question. When you throw little mac off stage (if you do), do you follow him off stage with aerials? Though it's basic and you probably do, that's super important.

PHYTO-1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHYTO-1
I have seen others give you solid advice on how to deal with little mac, as well as myself, aside from Shield and throw off the ledge. Shielding his attacks and relying on throwing him off the stage is a bad tactic to aim for, and most little mac mains should know this as well.
[collapse=Advice I gave you before] [/collapse]
Little mac is vulnerable to grabs, and NOT because he can be thrown off stage (though I wont lie, at high % being thrown off stage can be scary, depending on the character). As peach you should be able to juggle mac in the air if you land a grab>throw. If you jump cancel through a turnip and hit mac, you may be able to grab him before he can react.
You should also be able to presser mac immensely from the air while floating. I fought a peach main in tournament last Saturday, and got annihilated by his well spaced floating Dairs.
Little mac likes momentum and quick reads, so you will really have to use a play style that disrupts that momentum, or where you change up your plays constantly.

If you ever want more mac experience, let me know and we can play sometime again.
Also, quick question. When you throw little mac off stage (if you do), do you follow him off stage with aerials? Though it's basic and you probably do, that's super important.

floating dairs, while a good option for peach, isnt that hard to avoid. if they do it low, you can easily ufsmash and if too high you can dash under them and upb/usmash. or just stand back and wait for them to land.

little mac can also drop through peach's uair with straight lunge, so try using well timed fairs/bairs (or i think nair works) to "juggle" him.

turnips are good though. like any projectile, its not that easy for mac to deal with.

Mrawesome48

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrawesome48
[collapse=Advice I gave you before] [/collapse]

The last advice you gave me and continue to give me is about peach and im not using her atm. Im using robin but the point wasn't to get specific advice using peach. It was for generic advice i could use for any char. The issue i have with peach(if i use her) if i turnip->if i dair I get killed by lm upsmash. And it's near impossible to grab him cause all lm's do is roll->fsmash roll->dash attack. Only way i can grab is shield punish. But most of the time it doesnt work because he has no lag on his dash attack and when i try to grab he's already rolled back ->fsmash im dead. Also it's not that easy to just be able to get him in the air. You say throw him in the air. That's just as not helpfull as throwing him off the stage. The only thing im picking up is "to throw him somewhere" which does not alleviate the problems im having. So basically unless i can grab him im s*** out of luck . Again the point of this wasn't for the peach match-up vs him. This is for basic general information that can be used for any char. I should be able to pull out any char and stand a chance. Now if im still having trouble with that char then i need to work on the matchup
Everyone wants to complain about Little mac but There aren't any guides or tutorials or anything useful aside from throwing him somewhere.

Last edited:

LCC Son-in-Law

Dork-in-Law
NNID
I'll add you
3DS FC
0989-1853-2327
The last advice you gave me and continue to give me is about peach and im not using her atm. Im using robin but the point wasn't to get specific advice using peach. It was for generic advice i could use for any char. The issue i have with peach(if i use her) if i turnip->if i dair I get killed by lm upsmash. And it's near impossible to grab him cause all lm's do is roll->fsmash roll->dash attack. Only way i can grab is shield punish. But most of the time it doesnt work because he has no lag on his dash attack and when i try to grab he's already rolled back ->fsmash im dead. Also it's not that easy to just be able to get him in the air. You say throw him in the air. That's just as not helpfull as throwing him off the stage. The only thing im picking up is "to throw him somewhere" which does not alleviate the problems im having. So basically unless i can grab him im s*** out of luck . Again the point of this wasn't for the peach match-up vs him. This is for basic general information that can be used for any char. I should be able to pull out any char and stand a chance. Now if im still having trouble with that char then i need to work on the matchup
Everyone wants to complain about Little mac but There aren't any guides or tutorials or anything useful aside from throwing him somewhere.
You should have specified that you didn't want just peach advice. Getting "generic advice for any character" isn't the most realistic thing. Each character has different strengths they can take advantage of against little mac. How you fight little mac is different for each character. You wont be able to just pick up any character and stand a chance, you will have to learn different ways of fighting him with each character.

I did also give you advice that wasn't just for peach. This was advice for little mac in general:

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The main thing you need to know about the Little Mac matchup is how his moves work. You know that all of his grounded moves have small amounts of ending lag, and most characters have issues with punishing these, so if you're expecting to punish these with Robin on shield... Good luck. >_>

Wait for Little Mac to space a tilt/smash incorrectly. If he spaces correctly, a lot of the cast will have issues with punishing. If you stay mobile, Little Mac can't space correctly consistently. However, if he gets you off of the ground and you're not unpredictable with your landing, you can eat up a lot of damage. Mix up your landing.

If you're having issues with Little Mac's rolling away from you, you need to learn how to punish the rolls. I'll use Robin as an example. Arc Thunder -> dash grab or Thoron if you're playing Robin and he's playing predictably will punish rolling away from you. If he's rolling into you, you should be able to punish accordingly with Dsmash, grab, Short hop Nair/Fair, Jab, Ftilt, or Dtilt. Fsmash is probably pretty difficult to punish as Robin on shield. Best bet is to learn the spacing, run away and arc fire him when he tries to Fsmash. Sitting in shield as Robin is a horrible answer for a well spaced Little Mac because he'll push you away with his Fsmash. Make sure you're staying mobile on the ground.

Asking for general advice is really bad. Every character plays this matchup differently because some characters just don't have the tools to punish his grounded moves. As an example, if Little Mac fsmashes a Diddy's shield, he's eating a fair/bair/uair pretty consistently. Most characters can not say the same thing (especially Robin).

The best general advice you're going to get is "throw him in the air" and "throw him off stage" because those are both VERY obvious and are also very universal. Having your opponent in the air above short hop range is a great position to be in as most of the cast. Outside of that, the matchup gets very character specific.

If you want better advice, be more specific. No one to blame but yourself if you're not getting the advice you need.

Mrawesome48

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrawesome48
The main thing you need to know about the Little Mac matchup is how his moves work. You know that all of his grounded moves have small amounts of ending lag, and most characters have issues with punishing these, so if you're expecting to punish these with Robin on shield... Good luck. >_>

Wait for Little Mac to space a tilt/smash incorrectly. If he spaces correctly, a lot of the cast will have issues with punishing. If you stay mobile, Little Mac can't space correctly consistently. However, if he gets you off of the ground and you're not unpredictable with your landing, you can eat up a lot of damage. Mix up your landing.

If you're having issues with Little Mac's rolling away from you, you need to learn how to punish the rolls. I'll use Robin as an example. Arc Thunder -> dash grab or Thoron if you're playing Robin and he's playing predictably will punish rolling away from you. If he's rolling into you, you should be able to punish accordingly with Dsmash, grab, Short hop Nair/Fair, Jab, Ftilt, or Dtilt. Fsmash is probably pretty difficult to punish as Robin on shield. Best bet is to learn the spacing, run away and arc fire him when he tries to Fsmash. Sitting in shield as Robin is a horrible answer for a well spaced Little Mac because he'll push you away with his Fsmash. Make sure you're staying mobile on the ground.

Asking for general advice is really bad. Every character plays this matchup differently because some characters just don't have the tools to punish his grounded moves. As an example, if Little Mac fsmashes a Diddy's shield, he's eating a fair/bair/uair pretty consistently. Most characters can not say the same thing (especially Robin).

The best general advice you're going to get is "throw him in the air" and "throw him off stage" because those are both VERY obvious and are also very universal. Having your opponent in the air above short hop range is a great position to be in as most of the cast. Outside of that, the matchup gets very character specific.

If you want better advice, be more specific. No one to blame but yourself if you're not getting the advice you need.
The last time i asked for advice I Clearly said i wasn't playing peach and I was playing rosalina and i still got peach advice. So yeah. It's not an issue though i appreciate any advice i can get though.

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The last time i asked for advice I Clearly said i wasn't playing peach and I was playing rosalina and i still got peach advice. So yeah. It's not an issue though i appreciate any advice i can get though.
I'm looking at your posting history and I see that this is incorrect. You said that you mained Rosalina after you were given Peach advice, which happened because you never stated your character and Peach has a good matchup against Little Mac. You also have a Peach avatar along with having her as one of your mains on smashboards. You're going to get Peach advice if you do not specify which character you want because everyone will assume you're talking about Peach.

This isn't just for the Little Mac boards. I see that you post in a lot of boards asking for advice. State clearly in the very first post which characters you use. Don't just list one unless you only play one character. List a pool of 2-3 characters that you play so that they can give you as much advice as possible.

I'm going to restate this: Never EVER ask for general advice if you want anything specific. Against (Toon) Link, you're going to get told "Power shield projectiles and gimp them". Against King Dedede you're going to get told "Knock his gordo's back at him and combo him because he's big". Against Little Mac you're going to get told "Keep him in the air and throw him offstage". As I said before, these are universal things that will make the matchup against that character way easier. After you know those general things, it becomes very character specific.

PHYTO-1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHYTO-1
I'm going to restate this: Never EVER ask for general advice if you want anything specific. Against (Toon) Link, you're going to get told "Power shield projectiles and gimp them". Against King Dedede you're going to get told "Knock his gordo's back at him and combo him because he's big". Against Little Mac you're going to get told "Keep him in the air and throw him offstage". As I said before, these are universal things that will make the matchup against that character way easier. After you know those general things, it becomes very character specific.
just wanna throw this in: general advice for matchups is to simply point out the said character's weakness. character specific advice requires to look at your character's advantages over the opposing.

you also said Robin last time.

Mrawesome48

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrawesome48
just wanna throw this in: general advice for matchups is to simply point out the said character's weakness. character specific advice requires to look at your character's advantages over the opposing.

you also said Robin last time.
I'm looking at your posting history and I see that this is incorrect. You said that you mained Rosalina after you were given Peach advice, which happened because you never stated your character and Peach has a good matchup against Little Mac. You also have a Peach avatar along with having her as one of your mains on smashboards. You're going to get Peach advice if you do not specify which character you want because everyone will assume you're talking about Peach.

This isn't just for the Little Mac boards. I see that you post in a lot of boards asking for advice. State clearly in the very first post which characters you use. Don't just list one unless you only play one character. List a pool of 2-3 characters that you play so that they can give you as much advice as possible.

Most of the time when im looking for advice it's just for a single problem except for Little Mac and Villager. For example king D3 the only issue i have is the gordos or approaching the links. These problems are universal for me which is why i dont specify a char

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Apologies if this has been asked, but how does the KO meter work exactly? From what I've heard, he loses the charge if he takes a hit after about 7 seconds of filling it, but I just had a match that seemed to disprove that. I was Mega Man, enemy was Mac. He got the KO meter full, and I ran to the other side of the stage to try to pepper him with lemons and Metal Blades to bring it down. I hit him with several lemons, the slide, and a metal blade, yet he didn't lose it, and this was over a decently long period of time. On the next stock however, I managed to hit him with a crash bomb explosion, and that made him lose it. Can someone clarify?

PHYTO-1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHYTO-1
Apologies if this has been asked, but how does the KO meter work exactly? From what I've heard, he loses the charge if he takes a hit after about 7 seconds of filling it, but I just had a match that seemed to disprove that. I was Mega Man, enemy was Mac. He got the KO meter full, and I ran to the other side of the stage to try to pepper him with lemons and Metal Blades to bring it down. I hit him with several lemons, the slide, and a metal blade, yet he didn't lose it, and this was over a decently long period of time. On the next stock however, I managed to hit him with a crash bomb explosion, and that made him lose it. Can someone clarify?
oh right. its has to be moves with hitstun. not sprinkles and kisses.

inconspikuous

Smash Journeyman
if you connected with the slide after 6 seconds of the bell ringing it should have taken the KO punch away. also, usually the way people try to get rid of it is with throws, so you can try that next time.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
For about three seconds after the KO Punch is filled, it cannot be unfilled unless Mac uses the KO Punch. Anytime after that initial grace period, Mac will lose the KO Punch if an attack sends him into tumble animation (where the player is spinning in mid-air after the knockback). Mega Man pellets don't deal enough knockback to do that, which is why hitting him with them didn't get rid of the KO Punch.

HenshinRiderMV

Smash Rookie
I have been playing Little Mac since the launch of the 3ds version and he has all ways been my go too character for any MU, now we are 7 month in I have decided that I need a second character to mix things up for me, problem is i cant choose one so i was wondering what characters other Little Mac players use just so i dont stray too far form the path of Mac-hood

Top Bottom