• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you like Yugi'oh?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I like not liking it, some of my yu-gi-oh activities include, throwing darts at kiba and his anime mullet, and burning out yugi's eye's in pictures and putting them in a book.
i like wondering how he can keep growing and shrinking and like not die lolz

flaco

The Terminator
ia ctually liked that hame but i gave up is too much cards too use and the starter deck is just wiered and vosterr pakcs and crap dam

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
my favorite episode was when his oppenent had like 22,000 life points and he had 100 he took his oppenents monster and did a infinite to him and decked him lolz RANDOM and he has a click lolz

Shök

Smash Champion
Probably Game and Watch. So I see your maining Ganon, huh?

Shök

Smash Champion
??? Oh ok. I though you were maining him. So who are you maining then?

Oh and what kind of deck are you running now?

calmlunatic

Smash Cadet
I used to play loads back in the day. Now, I've started to re-discover it thanks to the abridged series on youtube. That's some funny stuff.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
??? Oh ok. I though you were maining him. So who are you maining then?

Oh and what kind of deck are you running now?
i main kirby blue kirby
and i'm LaD macroo cosmoshow do i get on the star warriors?
know i'm cyber valley exodia lolz shock big question i need a DMOC BAD!!! will trade good for it get me one plz and allures if possible thanks a mllion ahead of time.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
The new game is clearly completely broken.. i remember back in the day when Yata was legal, and atleast then you had the chance to comeback from some CED or BLS bull****.. im waiting for the next banlist >_> upperdeck has failed me

Shök

Smash Champion
Well they did ban Call of the Haunted. It kind of makes sense that they brough back Monser Reborn. I just dont like how they keep on banning Magician of Faith and Breaker.

~rh

Smash Lord
I stopped playing after they banned my whole ****ing deck, lol. Like as soon as BLS Envoy was banned, I said screw it and made a quick 250$.

Shök

Smash Champion
Lol, that's how we do it!!! Sell trading card's and making money!!! Well when that happens, I just change my deck.

~rh

Smash Lord
Seriously xD

I still have a whole garage full of commons that I need to get rid of, but they go for like 10$ for like 1000 on eBay. Not worth the hassle, really.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Seriously xD

I still have a whole garage full of commons that I need to get rid of, but they go for like 10$ for like 1000 on eBay. Not worth the hassle, really.
Easy fix: Put your cards into packs of ten, using black paper or something opaque. Sell them on e-bay for $50 a piece claiming that some packs MAY have a really rare card. You will only get in trouble if someone buys them all and realizes you are a liar.;)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Offer every one a card intrade for there souls..... you need a hundred for davy johns or that snake summon fromnaruto's lolz

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Yu gi oh used to make me laugh.I love Kaiba."Go blue eyes!" then proceeds to knock some guy out of a crane with the card.When Yami used to shout "Kaiba" cracks me up.I still play the odd time.

Most of my ultimate deck is banned now.I also had an exodia deck,macician of faith,pot of greed,gracefull charity,sangan,witch of the black forest,back up soilder(just in case)

My best exodia move i ever made was drawing my last card from my deck,monster reborn.I had head of exodia in my hand and the rest were in the graveyard.I had swords O R light on the field,backup soilder face down and a penguin soilder face down.I monster reborn one piece of exodia,use penguin soilder to put him back in my hand,then use back up soilder to get the rest of my exodia pieces back and win on my last turn.It was epic.

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
I like Yugioh the abridged series. Really funny stuff. And as far as tradingcard games go, I only like Magic the Gathering really...

MuBa

Smash Lord
I once drew all 5 pieces of Exodia regardless of my opponent shuffling and even cutting my deck....good times...

But as far as I'm concerned with YGO TCG, a lot of the cards are soooo broken. I mean seriously...Cyber-Stein OTK....Yata Lock....BLS coming out and becomes a retardingly strong a) hayabusa knight or b) offerings to the doomed with RFG properties, and SPECIAL summoning him was MAD easy [Removing a LIGHT and DARK from grave...I mean what kind of ****ing cost is THAT to bring out something like BLS?!]

The whole game is about gaining card amount advantage to have more options in crippling your opponent's defense....and who was the smart guy in creating Jinzo and all of the Monarchs anyway?

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
Yu gi oh was a guilty pleasure of mine in my early teen years when it first came out (19 now), but I don't like it anymore >.>

EDIT: I remember people use to say yu gay oh to try and hurt my feelings =D

Shök

Smash Champion
I once drew all 5 pieces of Exodia regardless of my opponent shuffling and even cutting my deck....good times..
Lol, yeah those where the times.

That's what happened on me one time. I used all my shuffling techniques and cut on my opponents deck.

I gave it to him and we both drew our hands. I was thinking "Hmmm, good hand. What should I do?"

Then my friend drew his card and called game with Exodia! LOL. I was suprised, I shuffled that deck so much!!! And he drew Exodia.

Exodia is broken, abliterate!!!!

kenhead

Smash Apprentice
when yugioh first came out i watched it every time a new episode came out. i watched like the first 2 seasons and than i stopped. i was really into it when it first came out though. i never got trading cards though. the only thing i ever did that for was pokemon a long time ago. i made like $100 off a those cards. lol. i hate the new fake yugioh junk that doesn't have yugi or anyone in it. it annoy's me that they made that. at first i thought it would be just another pokemon spoof like digimon and all that crap, but then i watched it and realised it's great. It's still not up to the level of the first season or two of pokemon or the excelent pokemon classics that were made like red and blue version. i never played a yugioh game though. it seemed like it definately wasn't worth it. i played it before though on my friends game.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lolz yeah dmoc is the shizit with d draw and dimension fusion.... thanks shock your awesome. wanna play sometime gimme your number

Top Bottom