• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you like Yugi'oh?

Shök

Smash Champion
Well try to come by the library. It seems so empty without you. Well how does that combo with DMOC work?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
alrights you need a D-moc and 3 cyber valleys(easy to get just machine dup them) and a spell economics and a dimension fusion(all these is easy due to d-draw and allures) you have infinite draw you cyber valleys will put dimension fusion on top you draw it by removing D-moc and cyber valley to draw 2 cards then you play it again and repeat the process over and over lolz and get Exodia i need D-moc bad......

you like my sig?
also i had exactly double your post when i wrote this strange....?.?.?

D

Deleted member

I am on/off with yu-gi-oh i buy the comics ocasionally but my real strength is the card game
i have 1,000-1750 cards that i've been saving for 7 years. my best card is probably blue eyes ultimate
right now i'm in one of the off phases and don't play much

Shök

Smash Champion
No man, not yet. They are not that easy to find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shök

Smash Champion
<_<

Ummmm, hehehehehehe, ummmmm........

>_>

Yeah so do you plan on coming to the library soon?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
mabe today lolz i was play kage and with out the infinite i drew like 24 cards lol i had 100 lp that was awesome

D13

Smash Ace
I used to play some of the yu-gi-oh GBA games and watch the show on Saturday mornings. But that was years ago.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yep and that was fun times shortly after that came chimaritech otk lolz and know it's DAD and thats ghey to play against and i don't have 900 dollars to get a set lolz.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
The real question is.. WTF is up w/ not restricting it to one... Upperdeck has utterly failed it's player base.

btw.. what region are you from my good sir?

if you played back in the day i probably know you...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
i played a lot up to about when ancient sanctuary came out. i had the best Chaos decks in the city (from what i was continuously told).

it was a lot of fun, that is until advanced format magically appeared...

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
The real question is.. WTF is up w/ not restricting it to one... Upperdeck has utterly failed it's player base.

btw.. what region are you from my good sir?

if you played back in the day i probably know you...
southeast and south west when i go to florida lolz yeah they failed us it will get restricted lol crush card is semi out know to the public reachable through the gold packs
on topic man dad is to fast lol i mean i get my hit with by like turn 2 to 5 and multiples makes me cry
:urg:

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Hmm.. so PS.. you know some ppl in Team Savage, and Overdose? [holy fcuking **** i feel old] btw.. Evan Vargus aka Sandtrap is a fricking doushebag...

honestly im waiting for DaD to either 1- get banned or 2- get restricted to 1...

otherwise this game is going to become more ******** than magic >_>

but in all honesty the 2nd list for advanced was probably the best [with the lack of OTK's and skill still involved].. wow that takes me back... I got banned from upperdeck for like 2 years for using my friend's name to enter nationals for him... LMAO.. i'm still angry about that ****.. 7-0 [AT FCUKING NATS] and then they "politely" ask me to leave >_> you've think w/ a record like that they would just let me stay... /sigh

Shök

Smash Champion
I have heard of Sandtrap.

Yeah there are a lot of cards coming out and a lot of new strageties.

I dont know what is in store for the new cards and how they are going to limit or ban some cards.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Hmm.. so PS.. you know some ppl in Team Savage, and Overdose? [holy fcuking **** i feel old] btw.. Evan Vargus aka Sandtrap is a fricking doushebag...

honestly im waiting for DaD to either 1- get banned or 2- get restricted to 1...

otherwise this game is going to become more ******** than magic >_>

but in all honesty the 2nd list for advanced was probably the best [with the lack of OTK's and skill still involved].. wow that takes me back... I got banned from upperdeck for like 2 years for using my friend's name to enter nationals for him... LMAO.. i'm still angry about that ****.. 7-0 [AT FCUKING NATS] and then they "politely" ask me to leave >_> you've think w/ a record like that they would just let me stay... /sigh
wow thats funny i got kicked out of regionals because i put gracefull in the graveyard before i drew th cards i got a refund of ma money because i was gona kick some a-s-s. i mean it.

why is sandtrap ghey????

Shök

Smash Champion
I dont get it.

Why was Graceful in the graveyard?

Did you just put it there?

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
I used to be real into Yu-Gi-Oh, I even still have some posters up. It got old once I got into High School though. Was an intresting card game though, Show wasnt too bad either. I got mad though when they cnacelled it on CN for Yu-Gi-Oh, GX. I wasnted to see what happend to Mai and Joey, they were dueling and Mai was under control or something I don't remember. It was the season after the Kaiba tornament and Yu-Gi's egytion cards were stolen.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Holy cow, I didn't think this thread would be 6 years old. Well, I used to be and I still have my rare cards including FINAL, Gate Guardian, Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Valkyrion. And actually, I was interested exactly 6 years ago. We used to have this club called "Magic Club" during lunch times, any card player can go in and play. I got some of my rares stolen and decided, man what the heck, I'm not paying for those lost cards. After that I stopped liking it. :/

Steck

Smash Journeyman
I like Yugioh the abridged series... IN AMERICA

seriously though why does the world revolve around a card games in that show?
I liked the season that only came out in Japan (It did not really have any "Oh noes!!!I've lost a card game and now my life has no meaning" moments, well maybe a few at the end...)

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
well, there's already a yu-gi-oh topic, but its quite old, so i guess a new one is fine... =/ anyway, i watch the show, play the card game, and i plan to get the next american yu-gi-oh game that comes out for GBA that isn't dungeon dice monsters... My deck is huge with like 90 cards, and it includes half Yugi and Kaiba decks, like Dark Magician and Blue Eyes White Dragon in it, and I like to duel online. If anybody wants to duel me online, my AIM ScreenName is Gregconsole...
I used to love Yugioh. I mainly liked the card game.

I got really good at it, I was about to enter a tournament but I never did. But I was definitely prepared for it. I ended up making a real 40-45 card "tournament rules" deck and it was really good. Did a lot of trading with some people at school and bought a lot of boosters. This was years ago though.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I used to love Yugioh. I mainly liked the card game.

I got really good at it, I was about to enter a tournament but I never did. But I was definitely prepared for it. I ended up making a real 40-45 card "tournament rules" deck and it was really good. Did a lot of trading with some people at school and bought a lot of boosters. This was years ago though.
Anyone playing YGO in tourneys wouldn't have any more than 40 cards in their deck.

Top Bottom