• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you like Yugi'oh?

Corin

Smash Lord
Theres a yu-gi-oh website. There isn't much on it though. It tells you about who made it and when new yu-gi-oh stuff is coming out. Go on it if u want. www.yugiohkingofgames.com
Also if you have a credit card there is someplace where you can buy cards online. Pretty screwy though. A blue eyesz white dragon is 60 $. Why buy it there when you can get one in a Kaiba Deck. Check it out if u want to.
www.yu-gi-ohtradingcardgame.com

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
ACtually, Corin, you can get 3 and a BEUD with Polymer in it for 20 bucks..

Blaster

Super Sonic Blastoise
Japanese Kaiba Structure Deck

I just looked at Pokéorder.com, and they have a Japanese Kaiba Structure Deck for $29.99. I plan to buy it for some occasion, because it is really good and would really boost my decks power, as it has some really good cards like Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and 3 Blue Eyes White Dragons. They also have a Yugi Japanese Structure Deck for $10 less, as my second choice. Anyway, does anybody have either deck, and if so which is better and are they both good? Oh, lats night, I had a dream I dueled Kaiba and won the duel with a weird magic card that should have been a trap card that destroys any special summoned monsters, and when he put out his Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, it got destroyed and for soem reason, that ended the duel and I won. :D

Algasir

Smash Lord
I don't have either deck. But in your dream, when you played the card did lightning bolts destroy it? If so it was probably Raigekai, if not, I don't have a clue.

Corin

Smash Lord
I saw a Raigeki card in a shop for about 30$. It was a holo and the guy claimed it was first addition. Why do people who make cards have first addition? What's the whole point!?!? Holo cards are a specific way of showing their rare but there is absolutely nothing special about the first addition cards. I take back that holo cards are all rare. BEWD is holo, Kuriboh is holo, and the Catapult Turtle is holo. But they are all uncommon. (BE is in kaiba deck)

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm....I remember back when I was a wee sprout I started to play Yu-gi-oh after a friend brought his deck over and we split it. We we young and newbies, so each deck half had 112 cards in it. I ran to the store bought the Kaiba and Yu-Gi starters, learned the rules, and began kicking butt. Even as I type this I am playing a duel against myself. I'm winning.
I used to watch the anime, but after the dragon season, I couldn't find the show anymore, although GX isn't that bad. On the TV show, the character's decks are bordering pathetic, but they still seem to win. Look at Yu-gi: he uses monsters like Celtic Guardian which are very weak.
I prefer a non-advanced-rule deck so that I can actually USE my good cards. And for a chaos deck (which is my main) that means cards like the Envoys and Yata Garasu!

My deck list: (50 Cards)
Monsters (26):

Marshmallon
Thunder Dragon x 3
Airknight Parshath
Archfiend Soldier x 2
D.D. Warrior Lady x 2
Yata-Garasu
Jinzo
D.D. Scout Plane
Magician of Faith x 2
Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End
Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Witch of the Black Forest
The Wicked Dreadroot
Cannon Soldier
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Sangan
Chaos Command Magician
Opticlops
Dark Magician of Chaos

Spells (19)

Confiscation
Primal Seed
Snatch Steal
Mystical Space Typhoon x 2
The Forceful Sentry
Graceful Charity
Delinquent Due
Lightning Vortex
Scapegoat
Different Dimension Capsule
Nobleman of Crossout
Pot of Greed
Monster Reborn
Premature Burial
Dark Hole
Book of Moon
Harpie's Feather Duster
Painful Choice

Traps (5)

Drop Off
Call of the Haunted
Torrential Tribute
Metalmorph
Magic Cylinder

Well! That was very lengthly! I am not really sure why I did that...It also messed up my duel I was playing...I guess I am bored.

G_mellowzz

Smash Rookie
Wor-town, MA, New England Smashers Add :]
Woah. This Threads like 5 years old man. Dont bring up like 5 year old threads..and as for your deck, im a competitive player myself(or was, but occasionally play friendlies), and im pretty sure a few of those cards are banned or just not that great. But they might work..Anyways dont bump old topics. That=bad.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I play competitively, don't watch the show though.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I used to be into it when it first game out. Then everyone around eventuallyl stopped playing after so time, so I eventually sold my cards.
I stop watching the anime when that new series came out on Cartoon Network.

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
yeah, i never liked the show. i did it for the money around here and a past time kind of thing, haha. if i post my deck would someone tell me how it is?

Taco Head

Smash Ace
Hmmm....I remember back when I was a wee sprout I started to play Yu-gi-oh after a friend brought his deck over and we split it. We we young and newbies, so each deck half had 112 cards in it. I ran to the store bought the Kaiba and Yu-Gi starters, learned the rules, and began kicking butt. Even as I type this I am playing a duel against myself. I'm winning.
I used to watch the anime, but after the dragon season, I couldn't find the show anymore, although GX isn't that bad. On the TV show, the character's decks are bordering pathetic, but they still seem to win. Look at Yu-gi: he uses monsters like Celtic Guardian which are very weak.
I prefer a non-advanced-rule deck so that I can actually USE my good cards. And for a chaos deck (which is my main) that means cards like the Envoys and Yata Garasu!

My deck list: (50 Cards)
Monsters (26):

Marshmallon
Thunder Dragon x 3
Airknight Parshath
Archfiend Soldier x 2
D.D. Warrior Lady x 2
Yata-Garasu
Jinzo
D.D. Scout Plane
Magician of Faith x 2
Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End
Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning
Breaker the Magical Warrior
The Wicked Dreadroot
Cannon Soldier
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Sangan
Chaos Command Magician
Opticlops
Dark Magician of Chaos

Spells (19)

Confiscation
Primal Seed
Snatch Steal
Mystical Space Typhoon x 2
The Forceful Sentry
Graceful Charity
Delinquent Due
Lightning Vortex
Scapegoat
Different Dimension Capsule
Nobleman of Crossout
Pot of Greed
Monster Reborn
Premature Burial
Dark Hole
Book of Moon
Harpie's Feather Duster
Painful Choice

Traps (5)

Drop Off
Call of the Haunted
Torrential Tribute
Metalmorph
Magic Cylinder

Well! That was very lengthly! I am not really sure why I did that...It also messed up my duel I was playing...I guess I am bored.
most of those cards are banned :urg:

_kSo_

Smash Master
So banned cards or not, me and my brother still play by the old rules, before yata garasu got banned and such

but yea, we play casually now and i kinda just threw together an exodia deck kuz i got bored of my dark deck

but if anyone here can tell me anything else I could possibly put in this deck to make it better? thanks

Right Arm of the Forbidden One
Left Arm of the Forbidden One
Right Leg of the Forbidden One
Left Leg of the forbidden one
Exodia the Forbidden One
Mask of Darkness x 2
Magician of Faith
Penguin Soldier
Man-Eater Bug
Fiber Jar
Sinister Serpent
Sangan
Mystic Tomato x 2
Gear Golem the Moving Fortress x 2
Kuriboh

Graceful Charity
Pot of Greed
Monster Reborn
Monster Reincarnation
Dark Hole
Raigeki
Premature Burial
Heavy Storm
Swords of Revealing Light
Painful Choice
Poison of the Old Man x 2
Messenger of Peace x 2

Call of the Haunted
Torrential Tribute
Imperial Order
Draining Shield
Backup Soldier x 2

Thanks in advance :p

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Good lord! Did no one read what I said?! I do believe I said that this deck DOES NOT FOLLOW ADVANCED RULES! This means that banned cards do not apply, but you are correct, according to the current "banned list" more than half of the deck is banned indeed! If I was to actually go to a tournament, I would use my advanced-play-deck which is not as good as my chaos deck (which is actually very good despite your hurtful comments) but is still passable in any tourny.
I also wonder why Yu-Gi never just kills poeple like Marik. He could have pushed him off the Kaiba Korp Blimp and say it was an accident.
And it would seem that my reply to this 5 yeat old thread actually started some more replies to come, so obviously poeple would have replied anyway.
Good day.

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
U can only have 1 MST in traditional (if im not mistaken).... your deck says 2. Wow.... i havent played Yu-Gi-Oh in over a year. I quit when Advanced format came out because all the cards i spent my money on getting were banned, plus they change the banned list like every month.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Hm? Are Mystical Space Typhoons really restricted? Last I checked they were allowed in twos, but I think you can only have one now...but that's for people who care.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
U can only have 1 MST in traditional (if im not mistaken).... your deck says 2. Wow.... i havent played Yu-Gi-Oh in over a year. I quit when Advanced format came out because all the cards i spent my money on getting were banned, plus they change the banned list like every month.
And that is exactly why I don't play advancd rules! RARE CARDS ROCK!

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I plan on selling mines. I do have this one rare card, but I don't really know how to sell it.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm....well, I suggest you go to a card retailer and say "how much will you pay for this?"
And he'll say, "THAT piece of junk? You should be paying ME to take it!"

Tony_

Smash Ace
lol @ thread.

Original anime = Best.

GX = crap that should be burned.

A new set coming out stated that GX is ending. Thank god. I only watched 4 eps and it was terrible.

Also, Honest is rediculous.

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
I don't have money to start buying the cards all over again so instead I bought Yugioh World Championship 2008 for the DS. Really awesome game XD

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Ooooh! I wanted to get that but the store was out! I kind like the GX anime, but with the only packs coming out being GX packs, they are only good for "Hero" decks! So if you don't want a Hero deck you have to find old packs that are hard to find! GX is taking over and it has to be stopped!:urg:

Santini

Smash Journeyman
I posted this in the TCG thread, but I'll post it again.

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh alot. I would go to a tournament every week and usually win. And a few years ago (I was like 13 at the time), I went to a big official regional tournament where I beat the guy ranked 3rd in the world. It was pretty cool. Some 30 year old dude payed me $20 just for a list of cards in my deck. Anyway, that qualified me for nationals. It was only two hours away, so I went. But I dropped out with a respectable record of 0-4.

That marked the peak of my career. I don't play anymore because I don't have the time or money.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
I posted this in the TCG thread, but I'll post it again.

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh alot. I would go to a tournament every week and usually win. And a few years ago (I was like 13 at the time), I went to a big official regional tournament where I beat the guy ranked 3rd in the world. It was pretty cool. Some 30 year old dude payed me $20 just for a list of cards in my deck. Anyway, that qualified me for nationals. It was only two hours away, so I went. But I dropped out with a respectable record of 0-4.

That marked the peak of my career. I don't play anymore because I don't have the time or money.
...hey wait...that's MY thread! And someone wanted proof of your "amazing" skill...I believe you, but it is a LITTLE questionable. But I believe you. I swear. Really. No, seriously, really.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Wow this topic is old... Before I even joined. O_O

To answer the question, no I don't. I never got into Yu-Gi-Oh. I guess Pokemon was my main thing and I just refused to get into the others that I thought of as copies (Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh).

Santini

Smash Journeyman
...hey wait...that's MY thread! And someone wanted proof of your "amazing" skill...I believe you, but it is a LITTLE questionable. But I believe you. I swear. Really. No, seriously, really.
Well, at that level, everyone pretty much had the same exact deck, with little variations. Everyone had the best cards and knew how to win. So, honestly, luck of the draw was really the only thing that separated the winner from the loser. That's why I could beat an internationally ranked player but go 0-4 in nationals. It's just luck, although I hate to admit it. That's another reason why I stopped playing.

Anyways, I know how the story sounds, but I honestly don't know how to give you proof. Sorry. If you think of a way, just let me know. But I don't even really care if anynone believes at all, as I don't even play anymore.

reu_1303

Smash Apprentice
"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to fin
I use to play Yu-gi-oh! all the time I have the first edition yugi starter deck and everything. but That was years ago now all my yu-gi-oh stuff is just collecting dust, I was not half bad back in my day. Had a bunch of good cards too. going to have to look through the garage and find them again

omG_A_coW

Smash Apprentice
yuigoh became ********. (cards, shows cool...maybe not gx and the crap ones without YUGI and KAIBA). Beginning was great and all with the limited amount of decks and things. But then it was like 1 new pack every month or 2 months. I was lost after ....*thinking of name of the pag with the sacred phoenix nephthys (or something. Ecen up to this pack it was still alright)*. The pack after that I was gone. And the BAN LIST!!!!! I had no problem with it because yes, some of the cards were kind of cheap. BUT, i pulled chaos emporer dragon and a yata on my FIRST packs of each kind! After I took a break for a little bit (ban list was already in place but more were added to it all the time) I had to almost completely remake my entire deck after I tried to come back. I was also about 3 packs( for lack of a better word) behind. DARN YOU YUIGOH CARD MAKER PEOPLE. >.<

Urb

Smash Journeyman
yuigoh became ********. (cards, shows cool...maybe not gx and the crap ones without YUGI and KAIBA). Beginning was great and all with the limited amount of decks and things. But then it was like 1 new pack every month or 2 months. I was lost after ....*thinking of name of the pag with the sacred phoenix nephthys (or something. Ecen up to this pack it was still alright)*. The pack after that I was gone. And the BAN LIST!!!!! I had no problem with it because yes, some of the cards were kind of cheap. BUT, i pulled chaos emporer dragon and a yata on my FIRST packs of each kind! After I took a break for a little bit (ban list was already in place but more were added to it all the time) I had to almost completely remake my entire deck after I tried to come back. I was also about 3 packs( for lack of a better word) behind. DARN YOU YUIGOH CARD MAKER PEOPLE. >.<
EXACTLY! (Except for the "********" part) WE NEED TO GET RID OF GX! (Although Jaden's hair is rather interesting)

Sandy

Smash Champion
I remember playing this on the last day of 9th grade. My classmate pwned me.
I haven't played it since.

Top Bottom