• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you guys wanna see the worst Smash player ever?

kenhead

Smash Apprentice
That list was the most retarted thing ever. omg that's like saying... Hi my name is supernoob. Yea Kirby is a definately a guy. Guess you got confused cause the whole naked characters missing some important body parts. LOL

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
This *is* the stupidest thing ever.

I mean, he says at the beginning "I am not saying I am the best brawler, no way, I'm not that arrogant. So in turn, this editorial only reflects my opinion as a brawl player, it's not something that I am saying is 100% right."

If you're still making any claim to the effect that the list has some objective facet of truth, then it fails. And it is a matter of public record (cf. smashworld forums) that your failure is epic.

So suppose he weakens his claims. He says it's all opinion. He's not really claiming *any* of this stuff to be true or verifiable or useful to anyone else in any way.
But then, if he is disavowing all claim to have actually produced a competitive rating, then what is going on here other than prolonged, text-based masturbation? :confused:

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Yeah . . . just read it . . . well, half of it.

That was the worst list ever. All he needed to do was put Ganaondorf on top and it be the perfect failure.

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
Well at least Marth is high.

But WTF is King Dedede doing so low when he now has one of the best projectiles in the game? Man this is a ******** list.

billywill

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know kirby said BBBYYYYYYYYYEEEE I always thought it was HIIIIIIIIIIIIII
which one is it?

CraneStyle

Smash Cadet
Yea who ever wrote this list must either
A.Be jacked up on robitussin and Paint Thinner
Or
B.Just Autistic

One or the other lol yea this guy fails at Smash and Life he should go play Halo 3 or some **** most noobs play

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
this was rly stupid... ppl who deserved higher were all over the place. and wtf is up with kirby? this guys just sucking up to sakurai lol XD

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Jigglypuff.... the worst in the game and usless? Blasphemy. Any False smash player would put him as the worst because they don't even know how to use him right.

majora_787

Smash Hero
o_o This guy...he's...wow. He did a horrible job with this. Ness's up and down B? o_o son of a landmaster...

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Jiggs can be male or female. Pikachu is the only one you can tell is a male, cause he's so manly etc.

Why has this thread gotten this many pages?

majora_787

Smash Hero
Jiggs can be male or female. Pikachu is the only one you can tell is a male, cause he's so manly etc.

Why has this thread gotten this many pages?
Because the noob who made this list is a piece of **** and we need to flame some sense into his skull =D

Grandeza

Smash Master
lmao at Diddy for 31. "throwing a banana peel would have been great if this was mario kart". Did this guy even play the game.

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
Attention angry SSB gamers:
Brawl =/= Life
Oh wait, you'll hunt me down because SSBB is not my life. Whateva.

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Two guys who have had one 2 minute match against each other, who were both in comas could make a better list than that.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
...LOL at TL not being high on the list...
"He's here simply because he's not as good as the real thing and he's lighter. Don't get me wrong, he can be a force to be reckoned with and I like playing with him, but he's just a spawn off of Link "... this guy is the worst smash player ever..

Rhambo

Smash Apprentice
this guy is an idiot... seriously, he shouldn't be allowed to go on the internet

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
I gotta admit they have a good taste in number one character....

but I would rather kirby appear low tier.

pirkid

Smash Lord
This is a fun flame thread. :D

He made the most generalized comments evar. (SAMUS HAS 2 CHARACTERS, THAT MAKES HER GUD)
Not even worth an epic. Just a fail.

ecstatic

Smash Journeyman
Within 8,000 miles of you, unless you're in space.
I know you guys have flamed him to **** and back, but I just need to say that that was the most effed up list I've seen in my life. How could you ever consider diddy to be worse than DK, or TL worse than Link? I think it's safe to say that this guy is a jellyfish, because obviously he's alive, but it's just as obvious that he lacks any sort of brain.

Top Bottom