• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do Falcon Mainers Believe that Falcon is the worst in this game?

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
I mean, if you manage to get past your character's weaknesses and win with THAT, you'll be much much better as a player overall. Galcon's only as good as you make him out to be.
right.......try playing a MK with Falcon, even if you used him since the beginning of Brawl's released you'll still get owned by noob who can mash B

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Good news everybody. Falcon has gotten onto Ankoku's Character Rankings by placing 7th out of 16 at a tournament. That gives him 1 point, putting him in 30th (last). However, some characters (Link, Jiggs) haven't gotten onto the list yet at all.

This calls for celebration!

deatscythe6

Smash Rookie
I don't think he's crap, I think you just have to take your time. I managed to kill Pit, Marth, and Ivysaur who were all on the same team with him on FD. If you have doubts pm me with your e-mail, I'll send you the sd card file.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I don't think he's crap, I think you just have to take your time. I managed to kill Pit, Marth, and Ivysaur who were all on the same team with him on FD. If you have doubts pm me with your e-mail, I'll send you the sd card file.
Were they computers, by any chance?
---------------
Also, I posted this throught on the Jigglypuff boards, but mainers of a character will tend to not publically admit (and in most cases, think) that their character is the worst in the game, unless it's for mindset reasons.

This is because people who main certain characters have generally long since acknowledged their character's weaknesses and either found ways around them (eg, Olimar/Ivysaur/Ike/Ganondorf 'recovery' problems) or have found ways to 'iron them out' so they're not so big (eg learning how to sweetspot Falcon's knee, getting more accurate with kill moves).

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
You realize that this is one of the most least productive topics to discuss :p? Each of the lowest-of-the-low characters have a fan base that wont say that their character is the worst. The whole thing is really difficult to judge. I can arguably say that Jiggly and Samus both have a lot more to them and can do amazing things and have good tools. I've seconded them both for a certain time and trust me, Jiggly is not worst by far. Although I'm not going to argue it because its going to become a vicious cycle of arguing a characters various strengths when every character has a ton to compete with.

In Melee Pichu was widely considered the worst, hell even a lot of Pichu mains said it. But Pichu had some good stuff, and Bowser and Mewtwo sometimes were considered lower than him. The lowest will always be a group, not a single character. This discussion will go on for a very long time.

Oh...and the 'Dorf for Warlock tier (aka the f*ck your sh*t up tier) >_>

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
As time goes on, I am beggining to see more good things come about with Falcon... Just look at some of the new threads. There are better combo vids on youtube. And I have beaten some good Marth users with increasing ease. Things are looking bright.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
As time goes on, I am beggining to see more good things come about with Falcon... Just look at some of the new threads. There are better combo vids on youtube. And I have beaten some good Marth users with increasing ease. Things are looking bright.
Right. If we just use these Falcon forums to complain about Brawl Falcon and reminisce about Melee Falcon, Falcon will never reach his true potential. We have to work together, as a community, to better his game.

Top Bottom