• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #5 - April 10th @ Worcestor, MA

Zucco

Smash Master
edit: nvmzzzz

ill come. probably skipping doubles to save money though. Having to watch out for d3 here sucks T_T. Oh well. If I fight you lingling I wont be using my *** falco and ill go Lucario this time.

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
edit: nvmzzzz

ill come. probably skipping doubles to save money though. Having to watch out for d3 here sucks T_T. Oh well. If I fight you lingling I wont be using my *** falco and ill go Lucario this time.
I was about to do some troll at your first post but I changed my mind after seeing this. I knew you didn't mean what you said about excel and I being horrible players.

Zucco

Smash Master
wait.......I dont think I ever said that o_o. If I did I must have been trolling or something. in doubles I didnt even do the fighting and in singles you beat me so im not really in a position to be saying stuff like you guys suck lol. Sorry if there was any bad blood between us.

edit: o probably in those video responses in that youtube video. yeah that was trolling lol.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'm really excited to see results/vids from this. I wanna see how Ling Ling does up here. Good luck Ling. I wish I could make it up here to play him. Next time I guess.

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
wait.......I dont think I ever said that o_o. If I did I must have been trolling or something. in doubles I didnt even do the fighting and in singles you beat me so im not really in a position to be saying stuff like you guys suck lol. Sorry if there was any bad blood between us.
Yeah, don't worry, I don't mind what happened in pound anymore and sorry for the fight too, like ksizzle said, **** happens.

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
Noooooooo, I think I'm not going, the person that was going to take me there have something important to do:/ I really want to go to this but at this time I don't know what to do :'(

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Is he close to where I live? I'll pay for the ride and redbulls xD
Teevee lives in New Haven, which is about a half hour away from Bridgeport.

I think Tempest/Kiwi/Tymer are taking Teevee? They live in Stratford, which is only 10 minutes away from Bridgeport

All three of the mentioned towns/cities are right off i95 and conveniently follow i95, eventually, straight to the venue.

Seems fortunate to me. Teevee see if you can get Tempest to take him, considering Tempest doesn't go on SWF and LL apparently doesn't go on AIB.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
oh ****, moondoggie lives in waterbury as well and he said he could give me a ride...maybe ill have my mom drop me off at moondoggies house and we can pick up ling ling...hopefully ._.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
**** nvm... for some reason i thought bridgeport was in northern ct...

yea unless ny/nj pick up ling ling i dont see a way for him to make it :[

Cable

Smash Lord
I wish i could come to this but sadly school is ****** me on saturday mornings now :(

Good luck to everyone and buena suerte a Ling Ling on his first tourny NE.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
looking at mapquest...

it looks like you guys would pass through bridgeport on the way there from nyc...

._.

but i think the ny/nj car is full anyway so it doesnt matter

Top Bottom