• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #10, 10/30/10 - Full Results

Almo

Smash Ace
good **** @ etecoon, knew you had it in you

almolito, step it up

losing to fatal 2-0 (game 2 going to last hit)

and losing to icylight 2-1

i did step it up. the number of someone's placement isn't always relevant. my bracket was hard (both of them taking top 5), i'm happy with how i played. Next time i'll be sure to break top 10 though :)

clowsui

Smash Legend
losing to fatal 2-0 (game 2 going to last hit)

and losing to icylight 2-1

i did step it up. the number of someone's placement isn't always relevant. my bracket was hard (both of them taking top 5), i'm happy with how i played. Next time i'll be sure to break top 10 though :)
i was referring to little cup :p

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Fun tournament!

I love the low tier dubz. Too bad I had to leave to go party though lol.

I also love that I didn't enter LT dubs and still see Zeldas. If any of those vids where saved I would really like to see them, I really don't get to see any Zeldas that aren't mine often lol.

Hopefully the next one has LT dubz as well and goes just as smoothly. I could use the money!

Almo

Smash Ace
low tier doubles again?

lol let's come up with another event :/

Almo

Smash Ace
i agree with icy. crews haven't been done here in a while.

Prawn

Smash Master
mid tier singles

**** would be so fun you guys know it

TeeVee

Smash Lord
mid tier singles

mid tier doubles (koolaid teamsies)

anything crews

random character doubles (koolaid or bizkit teamsies)

my picks for 3rd event next tourny

TeeVee

Smash Lord
best rob in the country and the 2nd best rob in the country

guaranteed 1st

Prawn

Smash Master
no

fatal + teevee

double rob

EASILY THE BEST MIDTIER TEAM IN THE NATION

Prawn

Smash Master
btw at this

idk how much i john about my losses but

i realized i didnt warm up my ics at all(which was a bad idea) and underestimated my round 1 match and got ****ed up. didnt give a **** about beating joest really accepted i was gonna lose.

in little cup i beat the same diddy with mk(my mk is **** by the way im really trying to work on him). beat another diddy(sails, ive been inactive so idk how good he is) then beat almo who gave up vs my ics and even beat him in a ditto on his cp(lol get *****)

first time ive ever used d3 in tournament and never have practiced him and i almost beat joe.

tl;dr i will be back to **** status soon. to snake mains: expect the dedede

edit: to rob mains

TeeVee

Smash Lord
it because you didnt let me use pink mk...HES THE ONLY ONE IM GOOD WITH

Almo

Smash Ace
prawn stop switching characters. it really is bad for you. keep IC's. and this is coming from someone who is horrible at the IC matchup.

And i don't want to john or nothin, but i taunted like twice that game. i was 4 srs obv.

rematch, mk dittos, $5?

Prawn

Smash Master
u taunted once when u thought u killed me and didnt.

and yes i will but this time ill ban rc or actually learn it

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
you know what'd be a good side event

"melee but darc and dazwa have to use bottom tier"

ErikG

Smash Ace
1: Fatal - Taking all of our money.
2: vVvgaming.com (Vinnie) - I never spoke to you. ):
3: Bloodcross - Oh you, ;)
4: Mr,Wavey (Koolaid) - Taking ____dash's money.
5: Tee - vVv - You're a beast. If only you were taller.
5: IcyLight - Good stuff man. Love that Oli.
7: Snakeee - Those were some fun friendlies.
7: Etecoon - Bah.
9: Bizkit - I never talked to you. </3
9: Verm - Everytime I lend you my controller, magic happens. Next time, I expect to see a ganon head in the top 8.
9: Pelca - Grow back the stache, it was the source of your power.
13: Adept - I hate you. Just kidding. You were cool.
13: Zap Rowsdower (Cawesome) - You ***** Fats. That was not cool yet funny. Let's friendly sometime.
13: Almo - I'm glad you left a tourney happy.
17: Prawn - Prawn Combos. Prawn Combos everywhere.
17: Sphere - My bearded brother. <3
17: Sails - You almost killed a man driving to Worcestor. Glad you made it back by yourself.
25: LT - GGs. You need to work on your counterpicking.
25: Allied - Mad good coaching skills.

Sails

Smash Ace
Yesterday was one big john for me. Everything from the morning to end was horrible for me. Lack of sleep, hands in incredible pain all day (I actually ended up going to 7/11 to get advil/coffee around little cup cause i couldn't handle it), jaw kept locking up, chest kept having gastric pain problems, driving like a drunk from lack of sleep and getting lost on the way home with Pelca, everything but seeing everyone and playing friendlies sucked for me. Serious shoutouts:

Verm: Great games man, I thought I had you camped perfectly, but as you said my nerves went ballistic as you hit me once, then twice, three times and then some more. All that kept running through my head every time I got hit was calculation of how much percentage you just did and how Ganon is so powerful I cannot afford to be hit aga-whoops I got hit again.

Prawn: I chewed you out over and over Prawn, but don't take it too personally. I'm in a much different state of mind today and I realize it was very uncalled for. Everything was just setting me off, especially that last kill on PS1 (Charged fsmash on rising platform? LOL). That really ruined my night. I'm nothing special in terms of skill, but I can beat Pelca's MK so don't think bad on your MK because of the somewhat closeness of our match. I just have far too much experience in the matchup, that's all.

Almo: Great games man, going to game 3 was very fun because I've not done it yet with anyone but Hobo, who as you should know is a local friend of mine so it doesn't really count. It's usually just **** or be ***** in two games. Your spacing for tippers is deadly to me, and we probably wouldn't have gone to Game 3 if it weren't for my surprise spike LOL. I loved that line after I started messing up your MK and Pelca said "BTW he beats my MK", "This was a horrible decision!!" ahahaha.

Teevee: I actually had no idea of the coaching rule before I heard someone asking Bizkit later on in the night about the legality of it. I figured it was legal, but I didn't know it was contestable by the other party.

Hobo: UAIR "You ***hole!" ahahaha

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Random Char Doubles would be fun, but **** Mid Tier anything. That's throwing free money at TeeVee and Koolaid. I find Low Tiers kinda ridiculous too. Only reason I ran it is cuz we had the time to. NE taking a break from that. Next DNA is probably going to have crews and MAYBE if enough time, another event.

Prawn

Smash Master
its cool sails i totally understand

and yeah your diddy suprised me, i just wasnt underestimating anyone after specter and had to play pretty gay to pull out the win

Almo

Smash Ace
u taunted once when u thought u killed me and didnt.

and yes i will but this time ill ban rc or actually learn it
still...i never taunt, especially in that situation lol. i took it seriously, i won't knock your win, i just wasn't playing 100% because i was happy with how i did for the day + no confidence vs. IC's + not taking your MK seriously. Then when i lost i didn't want to get 3-0'd and stepped it up game 3. The only way i'll beat you is if i win game 1. Either way, good job.

you know what'd be a good side event

"melee but darc and dazwa have to use bottom tier"
**** NO YOU HAVE KIRBY. YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.

Almo: Great games man, going to game 3 was very fun because I've not done it yet with anyone but Hobo, who as you should know is a local friend of mine so it doesn't really count. It's usually just **** or be ***** in two games. Your spacing for tippers is deadly to me, and we probably wouldn't have gone to Game 3 if it weren't for my surprise spike LOL. I loved that line after I started messing up your MK and Pelca said "BTW he beats my MK", "This was a horrible decision!!" ahahaha.
Yeah i was MAD nervous game 3 because i haven't been using MK lately, and that was the first i used him all day. i saw the spike happening, i just didnt think quick enough on what to do lol. end of game 3 was a lot closer than i expected. good ****.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
can someone post full results for low tier? and good **** for doing low tier.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
can someone post full results for low tier? and good **** for doing low tier.
Edited. Pelca and Allied I honestly am not sure who they mostly used. They went a bunch of low tiers, like different chars every match.

Almo

Smash Ace
To fix some things: I used MK/Marth (MK more) in little cup, AKC used fox from what i saw. not really a big deal though

Top Bottom