• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #19 - 9/17/11, Framingham, MA - Results *MK Banned*

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Man you sure know how to not get friends. Who would want to be friends with someone who goes very out of their way to harass someone when I made it quite clear that I do not want to be friends with someone like you. Instead of getting over it and letting it go, you cry about it constantly.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Okay I'll admit I blocked Bizkit becuz when he asked me out I said no then he got so mad and started sending hate msgs

i guess kiwi is his silver medal

Almo

Smash Ace
I don't understand what this 2 face thing you're talking about is. Everyone gets the same Almo every tournament.

In any case, if there's any animosity towards me, I'd like to let you know that I try to avoid drama in person, which clearly you do as well since you say nothing to me but seem to have problems with me anyway.

Talk to me next tournament if this isn't some ruse to get a rise out of me.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I don't understand what this 2 face thing you're talking about is. Everyone gets the same Almo every tournament.

In any case, if there's any animosity towards me, I'd like to let you know that I try to avoid drama in person, which clearly you do as well since you say nothing to me but seem to have problems with me anyway.

Talk to me next tournament if this isn't some ruse to get a rise out of me.
Offline and Online Almo are two different things.

Thats all it means.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i actually wasnt even the one to start it LOL i was just the only one who didnt just let you guys troll me freely...but the past is the past, this new age of drama is more exciting anyway

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I wish this was a contact sport. This drama wouldnt even exsist anymore.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
if this was a contact sport we would all get **** on by sphere

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
wow what an entertaining read. the drama llama approves

my real reason for posting though, is the lack of scrub love. shoutouts to scrub for taking our samus sexiness to new england and taking names

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I'd get mad at Mikeray for starting all this trivial drama; but without it we'd all just be playing Brawl.

lol!

Tesh

Smash Hero
4 snakes in top 5, ban him next

MKs salty about placing lower.

Prawn

Smash Master
and by the way results had this many snakes even when mk wasnt banned so everyone stfu

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
I was going to write up this huge post about how much fun it was to be here....then I read about 7 pages worth of *****ing and moaning. Total buzzkill.

Icy - Doubles were too much fun. Gotta do it again sometime, hopefully before 2 more years are up.

Tempest, Kiwi, & Tymer - Was great seeing you guys. I'm talking with Icy about driving down this weekend to hang out with you if it's possible.

Juice Loving Hobo Mountain Man - You know who you are and you are always an amazing person to hang out with. The combo still hurts my soul. Never using bowser again. :(

Sphere - I WILL HAVE THAT ZEON/CHAR CONTROLLER DAMN YOU.

Fats - Play some more depressing games for my amusement.

Phantom Dazwa, Phantom Darc, and Phantom Green Ace - Whyyyyyyyy D;

Maybe more shout outs later. Maybe

JellyfishRage

Smash Rookie
uhhh, dont know why i haven't read this until now.

Shout-out to everyone who took the time to give me a shoutout, since i probably look like a random.

and also thanks to serriph for being my smashfest/tourney brotha those two days. good job on almost beating Bizkit!:oneeye:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lmao! Awesome read. Love you NE people for causing drama. I miss it so much now that Inui isn't on smashboards anymore. This almost lives up to him.

Food job to Fatal, Koolaid, Bizkit, and Mike.

Top Bottom