• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DMG's Wario Guide Stuff Blah Stuff

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I want to play the likes of Neo/Roy_R. I've beaten every Marth I've played as well. Either they're approaching it wrong, or we just overestimate their advantage.

Popertop

Smash Champion
most are approaching it wrong.

I played RoyR ONCE with my Wario, and I never want to again.

I got two stocked before I even knew what happened.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
lol shadow i didn't do THAT bad vs darc, he's got a very solid marth as im sure you know. Mainly i struck the wrong stage im realizing, smashville was baaad. The matchup is wierd though, it was like he would zone me for 100 damage, and then i would get in and deal it back so fast. A little more practice and i think i'll be better at it than my gw could be.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
cy 2-0'ed mikhaze in one set and 2-1'ed him in another
CY never beat me in a set, not that i recall anyway

the only time i remember playing him was once, early the first day, i remember 3 stocking him.

good **** texas on taking friendlies seriously, cy would be on my friendly power rankings.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I'm not gonna lie I don't think CY could beat MikeHaze with Wario, at least if Mike is trying or in a tourney set.

Also, tomorrow matchup updates.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Hey, notable Wario players. I'm gonna pick this guy up, because I think he might be better than Snake. I'm thinking Wario might have a better matchup against MK, than Snake, also. Is it alright if I contact you guys through AiM?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Totally. SSBBGUY.

Yeah, no numbers or anything lol. And I made it like months after the game came out too lol.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Yo DMG can i suggest for you putting a list for all characters that can grab release wario? i dont know them at all lol. then a list of the ones where you shouldn't push any buttons because you will get popped up. For example falco.

Popertop

Smash Champion
CY never beat me in a set, not that i recall anyway

the only time i remember playing him was once, early the first day, i remember 3 stocking him.

good **** texas on taking friendlies seriously, cy would be on my friendly power rankings.
chill out socal, just jokes c'mon.

if it was a friendly then okay whatever, but he told me y'all played a set and he won so whatever

Gichan

Smash Champion
To feel special, lol

If someone beat mew2king in a friendly, someone is going to say something about that at least a few times. But everyone will know, "Well hey, you didn't beat him in tourney, so who the **** cares"

Yubi

Smash Cadet
I think Wario needs to be more careful against a good Ness player IMO... I think that matchup needs some more discussion again, IMO :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
I love the title of this thread, I'm going to use that term again, man it was lolz when he kept saying it on livestream.

Sorry Phantom, I was also surprised to see this thread back as well, loool.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I will update this with revised MU ratings, clean up the janky text colors lol, and more insight into playing Wario.

God this is so old and some of these numbers are so wrong LOL

Top Bottom